March 28th Due Date Buddies?

AthenaPlusOne

Trying for Bean #2
Reaction score
I haven't been to the doctor yet, but based on my BBT and OPK tests...I SHOULD be due on March 28th (and will argue this if the doctor disagrees ha!)

There are about a billion March babies coming our way, and it's impossible to keep up with them all, so I'm looking for a couple buddies with due dates between 27th-29th to keep up with!!

Still looking for a due date buddy. I am due on the 25th. Is that close enough?

Absolutely! I like the March 2013 thread, but it's already 80+ pages and I'd never be able to keep up with everyone! :D

Good morning!! Lmp puts me at 27march & ov 28march !! I am happy to join you & be bump buddies!!

I am so glad to join a smaller group. My pregnancy is very early 4 weeks 5 days and my levels are low but rising. This was a surprise pregnancy. The doctors told me 4 years ago that I would not be able to have any more kids without clomid. My husband had not decided to go that route and low and behold we got a bfp on July 16. On Tuesday I will have my levels checked again. We are hoping for an 800 +.....

I have two childre Molly is 6 and Seamus is 4.

What about you guys?

Kelly

I'm at 4w2d, haven't been to the doctor yet! Have to schedule an appointment on Monday with someone who will hopefully be my new OB. This was definitely planned for us, our first month TTC. First baby! Well, unless you count our puppy, because she was really our first baby (there's nothing like an 8 week old puppy--constantly watched, up every 2-3 hours at night--to teach you whether or not you're ready for a baby!).

I posted a response...not sure where it went? Athena did I send it to you privately???

I'm due the 28th!! This is a surprise pregnancy, we had planned to try a little later on this year. But getting more excited by the day. We're on holiday next week so will call the doctor when we get back.

Have to say, this pregnancy is already so different to the last, I have no physical symptoms other than I'm a weeping wreck! Last time I felt like I was having the mother of all periods lol.

My due date will be march 30th.. I have joined some other bump buddy groups but only one has yet to even acknowledge me.. So can I buddy up with you guys too....

Just got my BFP 2 days ago.. the line is lite and AF should arrive tomorrow but, ya know what they say a line is a line, so I doubt I will be seeing her for a while(yay) This was month 1 TTC # 3... looking forward to getting to know you guys and being bump buddies!!

McIrish--yes it did go private to me, and I responded before I read this! :)

Welcome little & one more!! Little you are brave having 2 under 2! I made a rule of one kid in diapers at a time :) I have some physical symptoms like exhaustion, on and off backaches, and my poor bbs are hating life.

One more you are more than welcome to roll with us! March 30th is my stepmom's bday, and if I had to guess I would say this kid will be 2 days late and will be born on the 30th ;) Have you told your older kids yet?

Welcome little & one more!! Little you are brave having 2 under 2! I made a rule of one kid in diapers at a time :) I have some physical symptoms like exhaustion, on and off backaches, and my poor bbs are hating life.

One more you are more than welcome to roll with us! March 30th is my stepmom's bday, and if I had to guess I would say this kid will be 2 days late and will be born on the 30th ;) Have you told your older kids yet?

no i havent told them yet, but I did tell them we might be soon.. I dont want to tell them till I go to the dr and get everything checked out...If (God forbid) something happen I wouldnt want them to be sad...

Hello everyone!

I have a 6 and 4 year old and I can't wait to tell them. They both asked for a baby last year at Christmas, it was actually on their lists! I want to think of a great way to tell them probably beginning of Oct...if I can wait that long!

Let me know if you have any fun ideas. Right now I'm thinkIng pumpkins. We always buy 4...this year we will need five!

I should be due around March 27-30 but I have to get it confirmed by a doctor. This is my first and I'm so nervous yet excited!

This is my first too, Al! I just went off the OV date via BBT and OPK test ;) Welcome! I think everyone else is at least on #2, we're the only ones on #1 (I think...I should double check that!)

Me too! :) Yay for March 28th! I'll be interested to see what the Dr says though. My first appt is scheduled for Aug 7th.

Yeah it was an accident :winkwink:

Isabelle is an easy baby though so hoping the second will slot in quite well.

Congrats alpierce130, candy apple, and Athena! It's so exciting to have your first. It does feel like my first I seem to have forgotten how it feels to be prego. It has been about 5 years...I'm so excited!

Just took the pregnancy test this morning - got a positive! I will head to the doctor on Tuesday, but my due date based on my cycle should be March 27. I'd love to join the group. This will be our first (if all goes well). We have been TTC since October 2011, and this was our first round on Clomid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->