March 28th Due Date Buddies?

Ovulation puts me at march 26 I believe! This is our first and I'm cautiously thrilled :)

Hi everyone! I was wondering if I could join you as well? My due date (and geez it feels weird typing that) would be March 30th... I appear to be a bit different though since I'm coming from the assisted conception/long term trying to conceive threads... March 30th is based in my IUI date, although I believe I O'd the day before so it may change one way or the other. I planned on waiting to peek at the 1st tri group til after my second beta on Monday. My first beta was yesterday and came back at 214!!! So anything about 340 on Monday and I'm looking good. I was pretty excited after the 214 and couldn't help myself especially when I saw a little group forming with dates so close to mine! :hugs: hope were all here for the long haul!

This will be our first too btw!

Hello to all,

May I join? My first doc appt. is Tuesday. I'm pretty sure, however, my due date is March 27th give or take. Wishing all a dandy and healthy 9 months. :happydance:

Sure! Welcome! Having not even set my first appointment..I feel really behind haha.

Sure! Welcome! Having not even set my first appointment..I feel really behind haha.

Thanks Athena. From the looks of it we received our BFP's on the same day, July 16th. Did you test early? My symptoms so far: extreme back aches at night, extreme hot flashes, head aches, nausea, sweet tooth, gassy :blush:, frequent urination, exhausted, bloating. I think that about covers it. Unless I missed something :shrug:

I did test early! That was at 11dpo! My symptoms aren't horrible right now. My bbs are not pleased, exhausted/dizzy (I just put sheets on our bed and had to sit down immediately after, ha), backache on and off, bloating (SERIOUSLY), peeing more than usual but I wouldn't really say it's in the frequent range yet, and I wake up feeling nauseous, which I know is actually because there's nothing in my belly but then my belly doesn't want to eat anything--oh the irony!

I didn't really need to see my doctor last time, he just gave me a load of waffle about washing my hands and then booked me in for the midwife at 9 weeks.

This time around I'll just be phoning the surgery to ask them for a midwife appointment.

:thumbup:

This time around there are no midwives in my area :sad2: But I did find a dr office with nothing but female ob dr.s... So I'm sure as long as I let them know from the get go how my labors have been (natural 100%) they will let me do my thing if nothing is medically wrong.... And if I think they are goin to push meds I will just labor at home till its almost time to push... I only live 4 min from the hospital so...he he

lol listen to me already talking about labor and I am only 4 weeks... ha ha

This time around there are no midwives in my area :sad2: But I did find a dr office with nothing but female ob dr.s... So I'm sure as long as I let them know from the get go how my labors have been (natural 100%) they will let me do my thing if nothing is medically wrong.... And if I think they are goin to push meds I will just labor at home till its almost time to push... I only live 4 min from the hospital so...he he

lol listen to me already talking about labor and I am only 4 weeks... ha ha

Hey one more !! We also got our bfp first month ( first day actually, my hubby was away for 7mnth & got home the day i ovulated!) and this is our number 3!!

Congrats! My due date should be March 29th! I go to the doctor for confirmation on August 1st.

So far my only post-positive symptoms are minor cramping and a major headache almost at all times. Oh and I get very short of breath do easily ! What is everyone else feeling?

I'm glad to hear someone else mention cramping cause it's been making me super nervous. It's not constant but several times a day for the last few days I've had mild cramping. And occassionally I'll get a sharp shooting pain that feels like its from my uterus all the way down to... Well... You know. Kind of a sharp pulling, but it's enough to make me stop what I'm doing for a moment. Then they go away. Anyone else?

And bloating? I feel bloated all the time...

I'm glad to hear someone else mention cramping cause it's been making me super nervous. It's not constant but several times a day for the last few days I've had mild cramping. And occassionally I'll get a sharp shooting pain that feels like its from my uterus all the way down to... Well... You know. Kind of a sharp pulling, but it's enough to make me stop what I'm doing for a moment. Then they go away. Anyone else?

And bloating? I feel bloated all the time...

I'm very bloated. My husband made a joke today and asked was I further along, lol. No I'm not. The cramping, don't worry too much! I know it's hard not to, but it will subside. If it's constant and unbearable then get it checked out asap.

My biggest symptom is fatigue and mild nausias. I do feel different though when I go to sleep and lay on my tummy. I know that sounds funny but I have had 2 other kids and I am just different.

Does this sound totally crazy?

Kelly

We kind of live in a remote area and we are an hour from the hospital! Which makes me kind of nervous but, as it's my first, I know the likelihood of that being a problem is very small.

I'm definitely gassy as of today. That is NOT exciting!

I had baaaaad cramping from 10dpo-14dpo. Every nowv& again i will get achey. Lastnight i woke at 130am in agony .... my BOOBS!! They were soooo swollen and sore i had to put my bra back on. Oh and im in maternity bras already. My belly was achey too. I figured baby was having a big growth bursf & i was getting a hormone surge ...... fun fun fun

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->