March 28th Due Date Buddies?

Today I am officially five weeks and my baby is the size of a sesame seed! Yay....

Where is everyone from?

I live in Florida (US)!

I'm in Toronto, Ontario, Canada

My symptoms have been lots of mild cramping, dizzyness, and really tired in the evening, some back pain at night.

We're currently living in Wyoming, but aren't originally from here!

I'm due around March 25th, my first Midwife appointment is August 24th. So we'll see what happens. I'm in Maryland, and hoping this is a very sticky bean! Anybody having mild cramping on and off? I'm super worried!

Hahaha Athena, I almost put that I am not originally from Florida. I still consider myself a New Yorker.

Lexus what part of florida?

I'm in Sarasota

Welcome Shobbs, this is the bump buddie group for your. I think we all range from March 25 to the 30th.

just reading thorugh all the comments, and curious. today ive had lower abdomen ache and back ache. no way like af but just a very strange all round ache has any of you lovly ladies had this, my lil/big boy is 5 and a half and i really cant remember :(

We are in California.

And yes, I've had mild cramps in my lower abdomen. Kinda feels like AF but in no way as bad.

I live in South Caroliina, in the foot hills... Loving it up besides the fact that there are no midwives close to me.. BOO!!

My biggest symptom is fatigue and mild nausias. I do feel different though when I go to sleep and lay on my tummy. I know that sounds funny but I have had 2 other kids and I am just different.

Does this sound totally crazy?

Kelly

No this isn't crazy! (either that or you and I are both crazy!) but I feel weird sleeping on my stomach too!

I feel like I'm the youngest one here! I'm only 20 and expecting my first, is anyone else a newly young parent?

Just thought I'd say my birthday is March 28th! Awesome =P

hey , We are in suffolk , England . My husband is in the USAF and is currently on a year long tour of Korea. He came home for midtour and taadaaa "BABY" lol. We were confirmed at the hospital and i went to be registered with OB/GYN today . Feeling nervous as hubby leaves nxt Tuesday & i wont see him until December , he will come to uk & then we pcs to TX, but then he will be home for quite a while so that makes me happy :happydance: .

I'm so frustrated. I had another beta today and they were supposed to get my results back same day and they didn't....boo! I hate waiting. I know everything is fine but still it makes the night drag on terribly!

I am 32 and on my 3rd!

Hope everyone is well!

I feel like I'm the youngest one here! I'm only 20 and expecting my first, is anyone else a newly young parent?

27 now but I was 20 when I han my first baby.. Trust me when I say this.... IT FLYS BY!!!! my oldest is 7 about to be 8youngest is 5 and I am 4 weeks and 3 days pregnant with my #3...

Well my first OB appt. went well today. I had blood drawn for HCG levels. I go back in 4 weeks and will have my first scan. I have been exhausted to say the least. And my sweet tooth is out of control, considering I rarely eat sweets.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->