March 28th Due Date Buddies?

Well the toddler mostly whinges rather than cries lol.

Joel slept 9 to 12 then 12.30 to 4.30 then 6 to 9. Not too bad but I still feel tired!!

How is everyone doing? Suppose we should make a group in another section now? There probably is one...hmm...haven't even looked at it yet!

Porter is doing pretty well. He's almost 12lbs now, quickly becoming a sumo wrestler. He's a pretty happy baby until about 4/5pm, when he's pretty cranky every night until bedtime. He is still eating every 2 hours unless he happens to be asleep when 2 hours hits! Last night he slept almost 4.5 hrs between the second and third night feeding, which made me VERY happy...but it never happens that way any other night!

How are you all doing with your little ones?

Hey Athena! Think there is a march babies thread but I can't keep up with it all LOL.

Joel is just over 11lb, he looks and feels completely different to when he was first born. He is cooing and smiling now too :)

Sleepwise is ok, he feeds every 3 to 4 hours at night and mostly sleeps in between. I feel a lot less tired anyway! He can also finally be put down for 10 minutes without crying, yay!

Oooo I'm jealous of smiling and coos. We're not QUITE there yet but I think she might be close I've caught her almost smiling while awake a couple times now. I think she's probably around 10lbs now. She was 8-12 at the last appointment and seems to be gaining a bit more than an ounce a day. She seems huge already. She tends to go 3-4hrs between feeds and has a couple times gone 5hours at night (of course I start peeking at her at 3 hours regardless cause she has me trained so it doesn't help me too much) I still can't put her down while she's awake without fireworks. I'm pretty sure u can hear her saying "I'm awake and no one is holding me, surely you made a mistake"... I'm glad someone else mentioned the crying before bed. Ugh. Exhausting 2-3hrs of evening screaming. I read somewhere babies her age cry an average of 3hrs a day and I'm pretty sure she saves up for bedtime.

She's awfully cute during the day tho!!!

I understand completely, Fisher! Evenings are so exhausting. He likes being awake during the day though.... for about a half an hour. Then he cries. A lot. I'll be glad when this little milestone is over!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->