*March & April 2021*

:( My little 2 year old is sick with a tummy bug today. I feel so awful for him. I'm worried I'll end up catching it too...

@SY92 I’m glad it’s stopped! That’s a scary thing but can be perfectly fine.
Its back again :( :(.. its not got a flow to it though’ thankfully.. just got my fingers crossed so tightly that it doesnt come to anything :( xx

:( My little 2 year old is sick with a tummy bug today. I feel so awful for him. I'm worried I'll end up catching it too...

Awww no bless him hope he feels better soon nothing worse than seeing babies poorly :cry: xx

FX you don’t! DD’s gotten all sorts of things I haven’t caught. Hopefully he will get over it quickly and you don’t catch it.

Bean- hope you don't catch anything and he feels better very fast!

SY- I've bled in a lot of my pregnancies in the beginning. With one baby I didn't even realize I was pregnant until I was 6 weeks along when morning sickness kicked in because I thought I had my period. Wasn't spotting at all, full regular flow. Several after him I also had what looked like a period even though I already knew I was pregnant. Can you have hcg betas done with your dr? It was always reassuring to me while bleeding.

Bean- hope you don't catch anything and he feels better very fast!

SY- I've bled in a lot of my pregnancies in the beginning. With one baby I didn't even realize I was pregnant until I was 6 weeks along when morning sickness kicked in because I thought I had my period. Wasn't spotting at all, full regular flow. Several after him I also had what looked like a period even though I already knew I was pregnant. Can you have hcg betas done with your dr? It was always reassuring to me while bleeding.

Thanks for the reply hun!
I vaguely remember bleeding with my two girls, but I was further on than this ( I think lol ) ..
Its just so annoying not knowing whats going on inside..
as far as im aware my GP surgery wont do anything like that :(
ill give them a phone later to double check though!
Thanks again hun x

Good Morning ladies :) (7am - UK time)
Just a wee note to say morning & I hope you’re all feeling well :)

:flower:
xoxo

Morning lovely how are you today xx

Im ok thankyou, how are you doing ?
Sorry slow reply, I ended up dozing back off lolxx

If I could I would have aswell :haha: I'm OK just a lot of heartburn and so tired more than usual has the spotting stopped lovely xx

If I could I would have aswell :haha: I'm OK just a lot of heartburn and so tired more than usual has the spotting stopped lovely xx

aww i hate heartburn, its awful! Sending you big hugs!!
Haha soon as hubby left for work i sprawled out, had some crazy ass dreams lastnight so didnt get much sleep lol
its slowing down ( i think ) more so there when i wipe.. i have such a bad headache coming on i feel my whole head tingling.. i dont feel pregnant though, i cant help but think thats bad to not feel pregnant :( trying not to worry but you whats its like, especially after my last 3 chems.. although my tests are still positive etc (got more coming today hehehe) but as bad as it is im hoping for some sort of morning sickness lol & i suffer BAAAAD with HG so to wish for it as a sign is saying something haha xx

sorry i rambled ooopsie lol xxx

Sorry I have been mia..I keep thinking our groups moved on over to fb :( I will try to stay in the loop on here more frequently:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->