• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*March & April 2021*

Sorry I have been mia..I keep thinking our groups moved on over to fb :( I will try to stay in the loop on here more frequently:)

ooh whats the FB group do ya know <3 :) xx

Kyla set one up
I believe it’s kyla Mone add her as a friend and let her know via messenger that you are from here she will add you to the group:)

I believe her profile pic is of her and her daughter (has piggy tails)

Kyla set one up
I believe it’s kyla Mone add her as a friend and let her know via messenger that you are from here she will add you to the group:)

I believe her profile pic is of her and her daughter (has piggy tails)

ahh fab ill shall go look!
Thanks hun xx

Good Morning ladies :) (7am - UK time)
Just a wee note to say morning & I hope you’re all feeling well :)

:flower:
xoxo
Morning! It’s 7am here now. Well almost 7:30. Trying to drag myself out of bed lol. I have my TeleMed call with my OB today. Really gonna push for an ultrasound before the 11 weeks they’re doing it at now. Pre Covid they did the first at 8. I’ve had 2 losses since dd and a mmc before her so FX she lets me get one early.

An I the only one with only one child? What pregnancy are we all on? And what baby?
My 5th pregnancy hopefully my 2nd take home baby

Sorry I have been mia..I keep thinking our groups moved on over to fb :( I will try to stay in the loop on here more frequently:)
That one isn’t too active yet, but we can make it more active. Personally I’d prefer to be there as it’s more private than a public forum, but not everyone is on there.

aww i hate heartburn, its awful! Sending you big hugs!!
Haha soon as hubby left for work i sprawled out, had some crazy ass dreams lastnight so didnt get much sleep lol
its slowing down ( i think ) more so there when i wipe.. i have such a bad headache coming on i feel my whole head tingling.. i dont feel pregnant though, i cant help but think thats bad to not feel pregnant :( trying not to worry but you whats its like, especially after my last 3 chems.. although my tests are still positive etc (got more coming today hehehe) but as bad as it is im hoping for some sort of morning sickness lol & i suffer BAAAAD with HG so to wish for it as a sign is saying something haha xx

sorry i rambled ooopsie lol xxx

Thanks lovely :) I have 1st tri anxiety aswell it's horrible I don't feel preg apart from heartburn :shrug: I never really got sickness either with my other pregnancies xx

Can't tell if I have morning sickness or if it's the tummy bug my 2 year old has. He did throw up on me multiple times yesterday... ugh.

I'm full on my morning sickness meds now. I can't eat or keep anything down without it. Heartburn and exhaustion in full swing as well. I wouldn't be surprised if it goes into hg for me again. :(

Kyla- we have 9 kids and have had either 11 or 13 miscarriages. (Two possible chemicals that I just was never totally sure about back in 2016.)

Ladies I’m nervous!! The bottom test was done today with smu and the one above was yesterday w smu. Doesn’t it look like the control line got darker today verses yesterday? And the test line today lighter verses yesterday?

41CAAA39-13D8-47BA-B90D-97DC9E0118CE.jpeg

I'm full on my morning sickness meds now. I can't eat or keep anything down without it. Heartburn and exhaustion in full swing as well. I wouldn't be surprised if it goes into hg for me again. :(

Kyla- we have 9 kids and have had either 11 or 13 miscarriages. (Two possible chemicals that I just was never totally sure about back in 2016.)
Oh no, I hope you don’t have HG!! I’ve been having heartburn all day today as well, It’s never been like this!! It’s crazy.

Hiya I’m cautiously dipping in to say I’m due March 24th. I’m driving myself crazy though as only symptom is slightly sore breasts. I have a son but he’s nearly ten so I have forgotten what being pregnant feels like! just remember being incredibly sick with him from about 6 weeks.

I keep peeing on a stick but I’ve vowed to stop today because I got 2-3 weeks on Tuesday (top two) and again 2-3 today (bottom two) but although the high sensitivity strip looks darker the low sensitivity line looks lighter then a few days ago! But they do seem to have had blue dye leak all over them. We said we will get a scan in a couple of weeks if no bleeding starts. Can’t keep stressing over lines I’m not even meant to open and look at anyway :lol:

hope everyone is well!

2E101C88-1C13-435D-B873-6C7D773C1DAD.jpeg

Ladies I’m nervous!! The bottom test was done today with smu and the one above was yesterday w smu. Doesn’t it look like the control line got darker today verses yesterday? And the test line today lighter verses yesterday?

View attachment 1084562
At a certain time they just won’t get any darker. And different tests have different amounts of dyes. I did an experiment I think at 15dpo. Dipped 2 FRERs in the same pee. One was a clear dye stealer the other wasn’t.

Hiya I’m cautiously dipping in to say I’m due March 24th. I’m driving myself crazy though as only symptom is slightly sore breasts. I have a son but he’s nearly ten so I have forgotten what being pregnant feels like! just remember being incredibly sick with him from about 6 weeks.

I keep peeing on a stick but I’ve vowed to stop today because I got 2-3 weeks on Tuesday (top two) and again 2-3 today (bottom two) but although the high sensitivity strip looks darker the low sensitivity line looks lighter then a few days ago! But they do seem to have had blue dye leak all over them. We said we will get a scan in a couple of weeks if no bleeding starts. Can’t keep stressing over lines I’m not even meant to open and look at anyway :lol:

hope everyone is well!

View attachment 1084578
Congrats!! I’ll add you to the front page :)

At a certain time they just won’t get any darker. And different tests have different amounts of dyes. I did an experiment I think at 15dpo. Dipped 2 FRERs in the same pee. One was a clear dye stealer the other wasn’t.
That makes me feel a lot better, thank you!

Certified- I don't even trust frer for progression anymore. I have seen way wonky things with them. They suck now! And not just that, your hcg could be high enough that it's causing the hook effect.

Hi and welcome cat!

:hi: ladies I done the urine test again earlier forgot to upload baby brain already :rofl: but here they are, I also done a digi and it still saying 2-3 weeks :shrug: with my frer link that I thought would have had a 3+ by now hey ho I'm not worried as my lines a fab xx

IMG_20200717_161540.jpg IMG_20200717_161748.jpg

With my last baby I got a 2-3 when my beta hcg was well over 3000!!!! It was somewhere around 5,000. I know that because the day before it was over 3,000 and two days later it was over 7,000. I took it in between those days. Needless to say, I don't even bother with them anymore.

With my last baby I got a 2-3 when my beta hcg was well over 3000!!!! It was somewhere around 5,000. I know that because the day before it was over 3,000 and two days later it was over 7,000. I took it in between those days. Needless to say, I don't even bother with them anymore.

Oh thank you I've never had a problem with them with my other babies :shrug: not even going to bother with them I used last yesterday xx

Hi ladies! I’m super cautiously joining you... EDD would be around March 29. I got a very faint BFP on 7/15, progressed beautifully the next 48h, now can’t tell if stalled ‍♀️ (I’m a POAS addict ever since I had 3 chemicals, followed by the two that are now wreaking havoc around my home. Haven’t been pregnant in over 4 years... been NTNP for 3 cycles.) First OB visit isn’t until mid-August at 8w if I make it that long!!

Pics from Wed PM (3w2d) and Fri midday (3w4d)
A1B086FE-18AE-41BC-8276-8B3AC67784B6.jpegB8F2ECC4-4AE4-4C46-ADDF-BCBC5A9D2F8F.jpeg9839A5DB-FD37-440C-AED7-6E179D01CDCA.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->