*March & April 2021*

Okay, got myself some FRERs.

Clearblue is my test from Wednesday, I would have been 12 dpo (omg sorry about how yellow it's dried!!)

IMG_20200712_131945.jpg

FRER is today, 16 dpo.

IMG_20200712_132052.jpg

:)

Let’s talk bodily excretions ladies, shall we? We’re all friends here. Haha

So with DD I was so ridiculously constipated. Like ridiculously. I swear that’s what half my belly was at all times. This time it is the exact opposite. It’s not *exactly* diarrhea, but things are very loose and I’m going twice a day. I am taking a prenatal probiotic and have a morning juice (about 24 oz of OJ, either a strawberry/banana juice or blueberry juice, water mixed with my powdered greens and 2tbsp of my liquid prenatal). I’ve been taking fiber for months and am slowly lowering how much I take but wow. Hoping this is all normal....

Some days I'm OK at going other days I can't bloody go :shrug: with my last baby I was always on the loo I was so loose :blush: I honest can't remember with my others lol xx

I am still nursing my almost 2 year old and didn't have a cycle yet so this pregnancy is sort of a surprise. On June 25 I got EWCM, but didn't test with a Clearblue digital until the 26th. I got a smiley that day. I've been calculating EDD 3/19 but I'm thinking maybe since I had EWCM a day prior to testing, I am due a day earlier? I know it's one day LOL not a big difference but I'm weird like that. :)

I am still nursing my almost 2 year old and didn't have a cycle yet so this pregnancy is sort of a surprise. On June 25 I got EWCM, but didn't test with a Clearblue digital until the 26th. I got a smiley that day. I've been calculating EDD 3/19 but I'm thinking maybe since I had EWCM a day prior to testing, I am due a day earlier? I know it's one day LOL not a big difference but I'm weird like that. :)

Hey, at this stage a day is a big difference in development. I always O about 36 hours after my first positive opk. I usually get positives for a day and a half then they go negative but this cycle I had one quick positive. It was a new brand of tests :shrug:

Do you want me to change your date?

Sure, let's change it! I'll be getting a dating scan when I'm around 8 weeks so we'll have a better idea.

Let’s talk bodily excretions ladies, shall we? We’re all friends here. Haha

So with DD I was so ridiculously constipated. Like ridiculously. I swear that’s what half my belly was at all times. This time it is the exact opposite. It’s not *exactly* diarrhea, but things are very loose and I’m going twice a day. I am taking a prenatal probiotic and have a morning juice (about 24 oz of OJ, either a strawberry/banana juice or blueberry juice, water mixed with my powdered greens and 2tbsp of my liquid prenatal). I’ve been taking fiber for months and am slowly lowering how much I take but wow. Hoping this is all normal....
I’m sure it’s fine and might have something to do w the fiber and/or greens probably good to lower like your doing! I was a little bit looser too earlier this week but honestly I thinks it’s due to excitement \\:D/

Totally woke up thinking "Nah, I'm not actually pregnant!" and took my last two HPT... extremely positive. I wonder when my brain will catch up?! LOL. Besides some nausea in the early a.m. before breakfast, thank God, I've been doing good. My last pregnancy I was SO SO SO SICK! from the moment he implanted. It was horrible.

Totally woke up thinking "Nah, I'm not actually pregnant!" and took my last two HPT... extremely positive. I wonder when my brain will catch up?! LOL. Besides some nausea in the early a.m. before breakfast, thank God, I've been doing good. My last pregnancy I was SO SO SO SICK! from the moment he implanted. It was horrible.
Haha it took my a while to accept it as well, but I sure do now.

How are we doing ladies?

Once I can get around the nausea, nothing tastes right to me. Tried to have oatmeal for lunch. Nope. Tried my chocolate breakfast shake. Nope. Tried one of dd’s chicken nuggets. Nope. Cheerios it is! Haha. Baby is gonna come out 90% Cheerio. But DD and I went blueberry picking and I had a bunch of those so that’s good.

I start the Cheerios as soon as I wake up and it really helps the nausea. It’s still there but it’s not as bad.

I am already over peeing every 7 minutes lol

Wow lots of new :BFP:’s, congrats ladies and welcome!

Just checking in when I remember! All going well with me, my OH & I booked a reassurance scan for this Thursday (3 days!!) as I’m being a little paranoid what with lack of symptoms and previous losses. Silly I know as AF has stayed firmly away and my lines progressed beautifully, but I think this scan will just put my mind at ease and I can start to get excited!

I was reading in the shower last night, leaning over the edge and out of nowhere I look down and there is a milky substance dripping down the side of the tub!! I lactated!! I squeezed my nipples a little and a few droplets came out as well. This is baby #4 and I don’t remember that happening with any previous pregnancies. Mind you, I was reading a passage about labor and how it can be a beautiful experience for you and baby. And I have breastfed all my kids but it’s been 9 months since I stopped. Has this happened to anyone else? I’ve heard of women going years without breastfeeding and then they will hear a baby cry and their milk lets down.

My husband drives trucks and is away a lot and I haven’t told him we are pregnant yet. Nobody knows except y’all. I see him tomorrow and I can’t wait to tell him, it’s been so hard keeping this hush hush.

Welcome and congrats ladies!!! :yipee:

Certified- I have been bfing most of the last 8 years. I usually stop about half through a pregnancy and then resume with the next baby when they get here. I stopped nursing my last baby in October, it's the longest I've went without bfing. I can't say I've lactated out of nowhere, but I can still easily get milk out. I thought it was weird so I researched a bit and it's very common to go on for years! Just seems crazy to me. I get engorged easily while nursing and get frequent mastitis from it and it happened a few times with my last few miscarriages while I was still nursing. Hoping it doesn't happen now that I've weaned her!

Kyla- I'm just generally sick all day. Haven't thrown up yet thank God! Try to nibble on bland foods but it makes me sicker. I took a zofran when I almost threw up a couple days in a row. Think it's gonna be really bad for me this time.

Lolly- totally get it! I'd set one up if I could. Excited for you!

Hi ladies!
Dipping my toe in here .. cautiously if thats okay with you all
but... I have just found out im expecting my 3rd!
ive had 3 chemical losses during lockdown :(
so i am a bit weary BUT ive had it confirmed on pink dye, blue dye & a clear blue digi week predictor this morning!

I am due roughly around 27th March 2021!

I hope you are all keeping well ladies!
:flower:

Last edited:
Hi ladies!
Dipping my toe in here .. cautiously if thats okay with you all
but... I have just found out im expecting my 3rd!
ive had 3 chemical losses during lockdown :(
so i am a bit weary BUT ive had it confirmed on pink dye, blue dye & a clear blue digi week predictor this morning!

I am due roughly around 27th March 2021!

I hope you are all keeping well ladies!
:flower:

Hey! Congrats :). I’ll add you to the front :)

I meant to do it earlier, but I am soooooo tired today. Nauseous too but not as bad though I know I should enjoy not being completely miserable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->