*March & April 2021*

I meant to do it earlier, but I am soooooo tired today. Nauseous too but not as bad though I know I should enjoy not being completely miserable.

ohh dont worry about it hun, just whenever lolx
Aww no, big hugs!
I suffered with from HG sooo badly i was hospitalised numerous times with my last two pregnancies, soo i am just waiting on it kicking in! Like you I am trying to enjoy it before it cranks it up lol xx

Im telling my hubby tonight!
Stomachs doing backflips haha! x

Congrats SY92 and welcome! I am also pregnant with #3 :)

I hope everyone is going well and not feeling too yucky! I'm still feeling pretty good and it's making me not really believe I'm pregnant some days. I took another FRER this morning though and it was a dye stealer (test line was darker than the control) so I guess there's no denying it lol.

Also SY92, sorry to hear about your chemicals. I had one back in Feb... It's so disheartening to briefly see that 2nd line and then have it disappear from later tests :-( That's probably why I've kept on testing this time around, just to keep double checking!

Congrats SY92 and welcome! I am also pregnant with #3 :)

I hope everyone is going well and not feeling too yucky! I'm still feeling pretty good and it's making me not really believe I'm pregnant some days. I took another FRER this morning though and it was a dye stealer (test line was darker than the control) so I guess there's no denying it lol.

aw thank you v much hun!!
Ah thats amazing with your dye stealer, fabulous reassurance that all is as it should be hun \\:D/x

aw thankyou, they were brutal and heartbreaking.. I think thats why I still havent taken it in fully that this one, so far, is here to stay! I keep checking lol i think i will testing until I see a midwife lol x

I hope everyone is feeling well and all are safe <3 xx

aw thankyou, they were brutal and heartbreaking.. I think thats why I still havent taken it in fully that this one, so far, is here to stay! I keep checking lol i think i will testing until I see a midwife lol x

I hope everyone is feeling well and all are safe <3 xx
I had 2 CPs prior to this one. I get it. I don’t think I’ll relax until my ultrasound and who knows when that’ll be. Have a phone appointment with my OB tomorrow gonna really push for an ultrasound.

@SY92 :hi: so glad to see you hear :) xx

I have a line stealer ladies :yipee: just cautiously waiting to get the 3+ on digi now :haha: xx just upload all tests I done :rofl: xx

IMG_20200715_063007.jpg IMG_20200715_063113.jpg IMG_20200715_065729.jpg

I had 2 CPs prior to this one. I get it. I don’t think I’ll relax until my ultrasound and who knows when that’ll be. Have a phone appointment with my OB tomorrow gonna really push for an ultrasound.

hugs! I hope you get a scan!
I wont get one for a while :( .. also started spotting this morning so i am freaking the F out & trying not to over think it :( x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->