*March & April 2021*

So I started considering doing a sneak peek. It's on sale right now. I almost ordered it and then thought I'd look on amazon and see if it was cheaper. I looked through the reviews and not very excited anymore lol. I was going to do the fast track one. I did see that someone was saying if you've been pregnant with a boy in the last 9 mos you could have boy dna in your blood still??? We had our last big miscarriage in december and two chemicals since, without knowing gender of any of course. So I guess mine could have a high chance of being incorrect? Boo.
Always figure for every bad amazon review there are more good that just don’t review. But like I said i didn’t even trust my OBs blood test lol. I need to see the bits.

I believe like 1-3 days after birth the dna is gone so you should be good? And chemicals wouldn’t affect it bc there was no dna mixing that early.

Sorry ladies I’m around. Just sooooo exhausted it’s isn’t even funny! And DDs 5th birthday is tomorrow :cry: So lot going on.

Hope everyone is doing well (aside from general pregnancy yuckiness).
The exhaustion is unbearable isn’t it! It won’t be long and we will all be enjoying the luxury of second tri

The exhaustion is unbearable isn’t it! It won’t be long and we will all be enjoying the luxury of second tri
God it’s SO bad! And I have a daycare! Lol. I don’t remember being ghost exhausted with DD. But my nausea is gone ( just little bouts of queasiness) so I’ll take this as trade!

I’ve sent it to 2 ramzi places....one said boy one girl lol. Same exact picture haha. Just my luck.

1F9CBF9B-21EA-4D8B-88C8-A5B92DB9FD01.png 57DA085E-DD7E-447F-ADCB-226C44080D5C.png

I’ve sent it to 2 ramzi places....one said boy one girl lol. Same exact picture haha. Just my luck.

View attachment 1085511 View attachment 1085512

I believe the 1st to be right I've studied ramzi, nub and skull and I don't normally get it wrong :shrug: that gender page on fb I use to help them out on there alot, but from my looking the placenta does seem to be forming on the left xx

I sent mine in aswell and got girl also :pink: is this going to be a :pink: month :haha: xx

Screenshot_20200726_141013_com.google.android.gm.jpg

I believe the 1st to be right I've studied ramzi, nub and skull and I don't normally get it wrong :shrug: that gender page on fb I use to help them out on there alot, but from my looking the placenta does seem to be forming on the left xx
Oh thanks! Let’s hope. I thought the boy one looked odd.

What's your expert opinion on mine??

:pink::pink::pink:

You get a girl! You get a girl!

everyone gets a girl!

pregnancy is making me delirious lol

9 weeks today!! Bloat is going down a bit at the top. Can see just my lower abdomen rounding out a bit. And DDs 5th birthday :cry: I am not okay.

ECA174C7-83B9-41C4-967D-B0541C55FB3D.jpeg

Last edited:
Welcome all those due in March 2021!​

with this being a smaller group have you/y’all given any thought to adding April as well since some will prob come in March (as we’ll have some Feb)? (Saw that jan/feb were combined)- could keep things going so I can have more replies to read to distract us (me) while impatient (also don’t think they have one yet)

with this being a smaller group have you/y’all given any thought to adding April as well since some will prob come in March (as we’ll have some Feb)? (Saw that jan/feb were combined)- could keep things going so I can have more replies to read to distract us (me) while impatient (also don’t think they have one yet)

I am with you indeed

I noticed there wasn’t one yet too, I think it’s a great idea to combine the 2 groups

I've been thinking the same be a good idea :) xx

Poking my head in.... if you add April I could come hang out. Hopefully for the long haul this time :friends:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->