*March & April 2021*

Anyone else having period like cramps? I know they can be completely normal but they’re freaking me out. Just randomly started today.
Yes!! I don’t get it every day I’d say just a few days a week they’ll be on and off all day

I have period crampings, and nausea. I feel really ugh today!!! I can't believe I feel this way and I'm barely pregnant, LOL!

Okay I feel better. They lasted maybe an hour? But felt just like period cramps, but no bleeding and they went away. Maybe it was because I had just gotten up and wasn’t hydrated really? I wasn’t dehydrated, but it was early so :shrug:
Made it a point to drink more today. I’m usually very well hydrated during the day.

Last edited:
Hey all! just got my positive this am!! First is fmu and second is smu. I think I’m 9DPO! This is the third day I’ve been testing... negative 7 and 8 DPO but positive today!! I’ll be due March 23rd judging by lmp.

F379EE53-1BAC-40FF-813C-1B389DFD52D7.jpeg

Actually can you put me down for March 27 as due date!? Thanks! And congrats to everyone!!

Hi Bean!! Ahh baby #4 club!! I have all girls so far and wouldn’t mind boy or girl this time! Although girl would be super convenient

Actually can you put me down for March 27 as due date!? Thanks! And congrats to everyone!!

Congrats mama!! I’ll add you to the front

We have no first time mamas here do we? I feel like I’m the one with the least amount of children with one haha

Theoretically...if someone found a leftover frer and decided to use it, but today is 26dpo and it’s no darker than the one from 20dpo is that concerning?

Kylasbaby- I've had period cramps with every pregnancy in the beginning.

Welcome and congrats oreo and ttcbean!!! Ttcbean- I think we may have been in the same group for jan 2016 :)

Hi Bean!! Ahh baby #4 club!! I have all girls so far and wouldn’t mind boy or girl this time! Although girl would be super convenient

Haha! I have all boys!! I was telling my husband a boy would be super convenient but we would be happy with a girl too!!

Kylasbaby- I've had period cramps with every pregnancy in the beginning.

Welcome and congrats oreo and ttcbean!!! Ttcbean- I think we may have been in the same group for jan 2016 :)

Your username looks so familiar! We just may have been! I had a boy Jan 2016. Are you on the Jan 2016 fb group?!

Haha! I have all boys!! I was telling my husband a boy would be super convenient but we would be happy with a girl too!!
Oh my gosh that’s crazy lol!! It will be interesting to see what we get!!

Your username looks so familiar! We just may have been! I had a boy Jan 2016. Are you on the Jan 2016 fb group?!

We had a boy in jan 2016 also. I didn't join the fb group. I'm just not on there enough to stay up with things.

Sickness has really ramped up. I almost threw up this morning. And then when I almost did again I took a zofran. I hate taking it so early, but I have to function. I'm sure I wouldn't have been able to keep my prenatals down, let alone anything else. I'm still a little queasy, but so much better.

Scheduled my first appt and sonogram for july 28. So excited!

We had a boy in jan 2016 also. I didn't join the fb group. I'm just not on there enough to stay up with things.

Sickness has really ramped up. I almost threw up this morning. And then when I almost did again I took a zofran. I hate taking it so early, but I have to function. I'm sure I wouldn't have been able to keep my prenatals down, let alone anything else. I'm still a little queasy, but so much better.

Scheduled my first appt and sonogram for july 28. So excited!
I’m feeling really nauseous lately too and chewing gum is saving my life!! The only time I feel human is when I’m chewing, not letting myself get hungry helps too if I get too hungry I end up feeling rotten which makes thinking about eating anything unbearable so it’s just a vicious circle. I absolutely hate this part of pregnancy! I’m ready for second tri now :brat:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->