*March & April 2021*

Thanks so much :) have no symptoms as of yet just crampy here and there people are thinking twins with the line progression so quick :shrug: we do have twins in both sides of the family aswell, but seeing some of you progressions is making a bit better :haha: I've booked a early scan for 17th Aug should be about 9.5 weeks by then :) xx

Welcome and congrats tdog!

With a couple of mine the drs have said twins based off beta hcg levels, but has always been one. I like the "idea" of twins until I have my newborn and then I'm so thankful it was only one haha.

Welcome and congrats tdog!

With a couple of mine the drs have said twins based off beta hcg levels, but has always been one. I like the "idea" of twins until I have my newborn and then I'm so thankful it was only one haha.

Yea I'm with you on that one don't get me wrong I'd love twins but tbh I hold my hat of to anyone who has multiples xx

Yea I'm with you on that one don't get me wrong I'd love twins but tbh I hold my hat of to anyone who has multiples xx
I agree completely! People think it's hard to have a big family, but really I think one at a time is pretty nice. When I'm getting up all night with a baby I think it would be so much harder with any more than that one. I definitely have respect for anyone with multiples!

Hi can I join please. Due march 16th. I'll be going to epu next week. This will be my 4th child. Lovely to meet you all x

Hi everyone!

I'm very happy to be joining you all. Like tdog, I'm also due around March 20. This is baby number 3, I already have two sons who are 6 and 4.

So far my symptoms are just a bit of cramping and tightness, as well as slight nausea (basically just feels like I am a little bit hungry all the time!). With my other pregnancies morning sickness hasn't really kicked in until around 6 weeks so I'm expecting it to be the same this time around!

I'm looking forward to sharing this exciting time with you guys! I'd love to join the FB group as well :)

Hi ladies abit of a poas addict over here let's face it think we all are :rofl: anyway got 2-3 on the digi :yipee: just got tests to use now :shrug: 14dpo xx

IMG_20200711_065310.jpg IMG_20200711_065335.jpg IMG_20200711_065427.jpg IMG_20200711_065459.jpg IMG_20200711_065531.jpg

Hi can I join please. Due march 16th. I'll be going to epu next week. This will be my 4th child. Lovely to meet you all x

Congrats! I’ll add you to the front :)

Hi everyone!

I'm very happy to be joining you all. Like tdog, I'm also due around March 20. This is baby number 3, I already have two sons who are 6 and 4.

So far my symptoms are just a bit of cramping and tightness, as well as slight nausea (basically just feels like I am a little bit hungry all the time!). With my other pregnancies morning sickness hasn't really kicked in until around 6 weeks so I'm expecting it to be the same this time around!

I'm looking forward to sharing this exciting time with you guys! I'd love to join the FB group as well :)

Congrats to you as well! I’ll add you too and message you about the fb page :)

Looking good tdog! I think I'm gonna try and get some more tests today :)

Ladies, if you haven’t please respond to my message about the fb group (if you want you join) saying your fb name. I only accept friends when I know who they are. I have a few requests I haven’t accepted because they weren’t names people gave me from here. So if you haven’t and you want to be added to the fb group please respond to my message saying your name.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->