*March & April 2021*

I never tried this with my previous pregnancies but I heard sour patch kids helps with nausea! I’m definitely going to try when I get to that point.

Add me to the nausea train! I’ve been nauseous since the get-go really, but today was ... just ... wow. Makes sense since it started at 6 weeks exactly with DD and tomorrow is 6 weeks. I’m sucking on my preggie pop drops and peppermint sickness things and have my sea bands on and drinking gross tea. It’s helped loads tho.

Also, not baby related but I need a proud Mommy moment. DD was invited to join her dance school’s “prep team”. It’s invite only for 5-7yr olds who are too young to join the dance team get ready to join basically. She won’t even be 5 for a few more weeks. Super proud

The thought of anything sweet makes me feel sick right now. I've tried all the natural things in the past and nothing touches mine. I have ended up with hg before so maybe it's just too severe sometimes for those options. I REALLY wanted the sea bands and preggie pops to work out. On one hand I'm not looking forward to sickness from my previous experiences, but on the other I've lost 8 babies in the last 2 yrs and was never as sick as this with them so maybe it's a blessing I need to be thankful for. Maybe it just means things are going well this time. I would have taken hg for any of them so I need to keep that in my perspective!

How is my progression everyone? I’m nervous I had a Mc in October 11dpo looks darker than 10dpo right??

C6EA0CCA-1B96-4C54-AC88-01B59F8D2AFF.jpeg

Think I have some hook effect going on :)

Top test is just plain pee. Not fmu or anything. Bottom test was same pee with about the same amount of water added.20200710_110555.jpg

Think I have some hook effect going on :)

Top test is just plain pee. Not fmu or anything. Bottom test was same pee with about the same amount of water added.View attachment 1084264

I think I had some of that the other day as well. Took a test at what was 26dpo and it was identical to 20. I only did it bc I found one last frer hiding. Would’ve tried diluting, but didn’t have another test.

Anyone doing bump pics yet?

This is today at 6+2. I've pulled out my maternity pants so they don't do a great job of hiding anything. And after so many pregnancies I always have a bit of lower tummy no matter how much weight I lose. Definitely have some clothes feeling tighter on me though.
20200710_115035(0).jpg

Thanks ladies!! I love the bump pics!! Blessed I have that lower tummy thing going on too no matter how much I lose! I dunno what all it takes to lose it but I don’t think I really care lol I’ll work hard but not that hard!! We all are still beautiful!

I’m going to start taking pics week 4 I think. I’m so confused though because the two apps I have say I’m 3 weeks tomorrow?? When I should “be” starting period Tuesday... so wouldn’t I be 4 weeks on Tuesday then??

Thanks ladies!! I love the bump pics!! Blessed I have that lower tummy thing going on too no matter how much I lose! I dunno what all it takes to lose it but I don’t think I really care lol I’ll work hard but not that hard!! We all are still beautiful!

I’m going to start taking pics week 4 I think. I’m so confused though because the two apps I have say I’m 3 weeks tomorrow?? When I should “be” starting period Tuesday... so wouldn’t I be 4 weeks on Tuesday then??
Do you know when you ovulated? Can always count that as 2 weeks and go from there. I have crazy cycles so always adjust them

Do you know when you ovulated? Can always count that as 2 weeks and go from there. I have crazy cycles so always adjust them
I’m guessing June 29, CD 14. So at that point, I would be 2 weeks? Is that what your saying? If so that would put be at 4 weeks on Monday!

You know what you guys, I put my LMP as the wrong date in those pregnancy apps. I changed it and now it’s right on track. LOL!!!! As my almost 5 year old would say “silly mommy”

This was last week at 5+1. I felt really bloaty that day!! To the point I was uncomfortable. Still there, but feels like it did go down a little since then.20200702_114351.jpg

I’m guessing June 29, CD 14. So at that point, I would be 2 weeks? Is that what your saying? If so that would put be at 4 weeks on Monday!

Yep. Doctors go off on the premise everyone has perfect 28 day cycles with ovulation right in the middle. I always adjust my LMP to 2 weeks before O because i know when that is. That way i don’t have doctors concerned baby is behind because it isn’t. My cycles are just wonky.

:hi: ladies hope I'm OK to join please I've worked out be due around 20th but I always get induced 3 weeks early as I have diabetes, this is my 7th pregnancy first I lost at 9 weeks, this is my progression on frer and just to add a ic aswell :haha: xx the last frer was today 13dpo :)

PicsArt_07-09-07.36.05.jpg IMG_20200710_073326.jpg IMG_20200710_073047.jpg

:hi: ladies hope I'm OK to join please I've worked out be due around 20th but I always get induced 3 weeks early as I have diabetes, this is my 7th pregnancy first I lost at 9 weeks, this is my progression on frer and just to add a ic aswell :haha: xx the last frer was today 13dpo :)

View attachment 1084276 View attachment 1084277 View attachment 1084278

Hi new friend :hi:
Of course it’s okay to join! I promise we’re not scary!
Beautiful lines! Congratulations on your pregnancy!
I’ll add you to the front :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->