*March & April 2021*

Had a growth scan today at 28+2 baby girl is looking good. She's led transverse along the bottom at the moment.

I mentioned to the consultant that my OH keeps telling me that i stop breathing in my sleep a few times every night. Poor chap doesn't sleep well because he's constantly having to nudge me. I was hoping the U pregnancy pillow would help, but I still manage to sleep on my back. So I have an appt with a GP tomorrow to discuss possible sleep apnea. I also have MW appt tomorrow.

20210203_134345.jpg

So general consensus is that heart rate theory is rubbish :haha: may be a girl yet (but honestly I am so convinced it is a boy! And I genuinely don’t mind either way, it would be easier in many ways to have a girl but then the idea of THREE TEENAGE GIRLS in my house frightens me!)

@Nixnax whoa that sounds quite scary. Hopefully the GP can help you out with that. Great that baby is growing well. Such a cute little picture of her!

At 36 weeks you SHOULD be feeling massive! You certainly don’t look massive, just adorably pregnant <3

i forgot, when did your older daughter come? Was she early/late?

I spoke to the GP today and she is referring me to sleep studies. The first step is just wearing a pulse oxygen monitor for a week whilst I sleep to see if my oxygen levels are affected by it. Just hope I see someone before the baby comes now.

Here's my bump, I started out slow, didn't have a bump for yonks. Now its gone crazy. Im 28+3. Please excuse the pile of clothes next to the bed AND on the landing, these are OHs piles that will finally fill the wash basket on sat morning :wacko:

20210204_204927.jpg

@Nixnax hopefully not much of a wait to get your sleep checked out!

Great bumps everyone!

I feel enormous this time, I don't actually think I can possibly grow any bigger in the next 2 months! Baby was still transverse at appointment this week but I think she is regularly just flipping in all different positions. It gets really uncomfortable when she is transverse though, hoping she will move head down soon.

At 36 weeks you SHOULD be feeling massive! You certainly don’t look massive, just adorably pregnant <3

i forgot, when did your older daughter come? Was she early/late?
I had her at 39+1 BUT I was induced at 39w due to high BP. I blame the heatwave we had. So can’t go by that as any indication.
And thank you. I take pics early in the morning because the belly is much bigger come nighttime lol.

Ladies you all look fabulous!!!

my bump is pretty normal sized for me at this stage, but I feel wider than I normally do. Probably because I was heavier to begin with.

@KylasBaby you are getting so close now!!!

So my March baby is actually going to be a February one. She’s hovering too close to that 10th centile line and because the scans are not totally accurate she could technically be below so I’m booked in for an induction at 38 weeks :shock: I’ve had to go out and panic buy a load of tiny baby clothes today

So my March baby is actually going to be a February one. She’s hovering too close to that 10th centile line and because the scans are not totally accurate she could technically be below so I’m booked in for an induction at 38 weeks :shock: I’ve had to go out and panic buy a load of tiny baby clothes today

Oh goodness! Not long to go then! How are you feeling?

Oh wow @alex_22 thats so soon! Hope you are feeling good! What weight do they think baby is now?

I feel ok about it, with 2 other dc it’s handy to know the date and arrange childcare but being just 38 weeks I worry that we’re both not technically ready so induction could take a while and she’ll struggle maintaining her temp etc meaning a long stay away from the kids

I feel ok about it, with 2 other dc it’s handy to know the date and arrange childcare but being just 38 weeks I worry that we’re both not technically ready so induction could take a while and she’ll struggle maintaining her temp etc meaning a long stay away from the kids

I think at 38 weeks, since she’ll be full term technically, they wouldn’t expect her to have too many issues. My nephew was a 35 weeker and other than a little jaundice he was fine, no NICU or anything. But I absolutely understand your worries, especially about having to stay away from the other kids since they can’t come to visit. Hopefully all will go smoothly and she will be a great strong girl when she comes out

Hopefully all will go smoothly and you will be home straight away! My friend had baby at 35 weeks (5lbs) and was home within 2 days.

How are you all doing with exercise and keeping moving? I feel I've really slowed down the past few weeks and feeling aches and pains after I go for a long walk, yoga is helping but I really love to walk and don't want to stop!

Sorry forgot to say they estimated her at 5lb 7oz that was at 36w 1d

im having the opposite problem. At less than 33w measuring 5lb11oz (around 98%), and was just diagnosed with excess amniotic fluid (it had been fine at a scan a week and a half ago). They aren’t sure why yet- 3hr glucose test a month and a half ago was great, but they’re now worried about uncontrollled diabetes or incompatible blood types/anemia. So were high risk again... hopefully more answers on Monday.

but- I had 2 37 weekers. Induced due to pre-e, both under 6lbs. Totally healthy (slight jaundice and just used the lights for a few days) but no NICU or temp regulating problems.

@alex_22 aww im.sure at 38 weeks baby will be fine. Plus you get to meet them sooner.

@sunnydee I've been doing a few more dog walks as I have a bit more energy than I did have, but the aches during and after are not much fun.

Baby is lying really low again this weekend. All the kicks are around my hips. Its super uncomfortable. I cant wait for her to move to a better position

Hopefully all will go smoothly and you will be home straight away! My friend had baby at 35 weeks (5lbs) and was home within 2 days.

How are you all doing with exercise and keeping moving? I feel I've really slowed down the past few weeks and feeling aches and pains after I go for a long walk, yoga is helping but I really love to walk and don't want to stop!

My sciatica has been bad for so long now, a 2 mile walk is all I can do (and that is at the kids’ pace so not fast!) and I couldn’t do it every day. I’ve noticed I’m loads slower too, I can’t keep up with my 2yo if she’s on her scooter anymore!

@Nixnax yes I think its baby's position making the pain worse! Hopefully soon they will all be head down!
@doggylover yeah I can't keep up with the kids anymore lol
I didn't do any walks this weekend after I pushed it a bit too much on Friday so I think I'll stick to short ones for the rest of 3rd tri!

@SCgirl do you need more scans to keep an eye on fluid? Weird that it could change so much in a week?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->