*March & April 2021*

Well baby arrived 17.02.2021, contractions come thick and fast after the second pessary and I went from 2cm to holding her in an hour with dad making it to the hospital 15 minutes before she was born. She’s a tiny little 5lb 9oz x

Awww <3 congratulations hun!!
Hope you’re both well !!xo

I’m so ready. I’m having hot flashes and all this pelvic pain & pressure, I’m dizzy, headaches come and go when my BP spikes, my feet are swollen and sore to walk on, i can’t breathe, Xena baby is still kicking the crap outta me.

Out ya get kid! Lol

Me and baby are doing brilliant, I ended up developing preeclampsia a few hours after giving birth so I’m on blood pressure medication and baby had a wheeze to her breathing so we were kept in for 48hrs so they could do blood tests to rule out infection, after she got the all clear on Friday afternoon were home and so madly in love with her. She’s breastfeeding like a little champ and obsessed with mammy cuddles :cloud9:

Me and baby are doing brilliant, I ended up developing preeclampsia a few hours after giving birth so I’m on blood pressure medication and baby had a wheeze to her breathing so we were kept in for 48hrs so they could do blood tests to rule out infection, after she got the all clear on Friday afternoon were home and so madly in love with her. She’s breastfeeding like a little champ and obsessed with mammy cuddles :cloud9:

Sounds wonderful! Great news she is feeding well :)

I didn’t even know you could get pre-eclampsia after birth! Every day is a school day!

Ladies a quick question about Braxton Hicks...

i get soooooooo many of them and they are accompanied by what feels like very mild period cramps, so they aren’t totally painless- did/do you get that too?

i get soooooooo many of them and they are accompanied by what feels like very mild period cramps, so they aren’t totally painless- did/do you get that too?

Yep! As long as they last less than 30 seconds and aren’t regular, you should be ok. Try changing positions, drinking more water, emptying your bladder, etc. any concerns and don’t hesitate to contact your provider!

tbst being said, I’ve been dealing with a ton for a while- Occasionally regular- started with irritable uterus, then almost constant contractions bc baby is huge and I have way too much fluid (afi in the low 30s). So frequent NSTs and BPPs for me, and they aren’t letting me go past 37 weeks IF I make it. Been in a ton of pain last 18 hours and getting longer, so we’ll see what they say at tomorrow’s visit.

This is the first pregnancy I’ve really had BH. They do make me stop and go “ooooh”, and I’ve been in discomfort a good few times. I wouldn’t say they are painful, but they are not painless - if that makes sense?

I haven't had any BH yet. I thought I did a few weeks ago, but I now think that that was just RLP. Which also isn't fun.

Yes I've had some BH that are painless but some do have a bit of mild cramping type pain, I get sooooo many BH everyday!

@SCgirl good luck at your appointment today
@alex_22 thats great that you both are at home and baby is feeding well!
@KylasBaby sounds like you are more than ready for baby to be here!

Do you all start weekly appointments from 36 weeks? I'm still on bi-weekly until 38 weeks thought that was a bit strange but I feel like they barely want to see me for appointments this time, wondering if this is the norm for 3rd babies haha

Yes I've had some BH that are painless but some do have a bit of mild cramping type pain, I get sooooo many BH everyday!

@SCgirl good luck at your appointment today
@alex_22 thats great that you both are at home and baby is feeding well!
@KylasBaby sounds like you are more than ready for baby to be here!

Do you all start weekly appointments from 36 weeks? I'm still on bi-weekly until 38 weeks thought that was a bit strange but I feel like they barely want to see me for appointments this time, wondering if this is the norm for 3rd babies haha

Here it’s every two weeks from 32 weeks. I know a lot of people have had fewer appointments because of covid, so maybe to do with that?

Yeah possibly covid related! I had my other babies abroad so it's all different so far!

Ladies how’re we all doing?
32 weeks today and no idea how I’m gonna tolerate 2 more months of pregnancy but also no idea how I’m gonna cope with a newborn in only 2 months! I have so much to do and I think I want to wean my toddler...

I’m pissed I’m still pregnant lol. Ashlyn was born at 39+1. Officially the most pregnant I’ve ever been. My kids are too attached. Done want to leave.

My mother likes to keep telling me that I (her first) was 8 days early and my brother was a day late......boooo

OB Appt Monday.

Oh no @KylasBaby I thought you were being induced this week? Hopefully not too much longer for you to meet baby!
I've always gone over 40wks so I'll be guessing it'll be the same this time round lol

@MrsKatie it's so hard finally getting to this stage and it still feels like so long to go, especially when people keep asking how much longer you have! How is the feeding going with your toddler, were you hoping to tandem feed when baby comes?

I started getting crazy lightening pains shooting in the front of my right hip, like took my breath away it was so sore!? Anyone have any idea what that is?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->