*March & April 2021*

Thank you for the reassurance ladies, I’m now determined to try my best to get my body ready in the hopes that the induction will work quickly, ideally I’d like to not need the drip so lots of bouncing and rocking on my ball to get baby pushing down on my cervix, raspberry leaf tea to hopefully speed up that active labour phase and clary sage baths hoping the relaxation helps release some oxytocin, I have a COVID swab booked for next Monday and I think a cervical assessment (I think I’m looking forward to that the least getting prodded at both ends #-o) so will hopefully know what my bishops score is. My hospital bag now includes a puzzle book just incase I’m there for the long haul :haha:

im having the opposite problem. At less than 33w measuring 5lb11oz (around 98%), and was just diagnosed with excess amniotic fluid (it had been fine at a scan a week and a half ago). They aren’t sure why yet- 3hr glucose test a month and a half ago was great, but they’re now worried about uncontrollled diabetes or incompatible blood types/anemia. So were high risk again... hopefully more answers on Monday.

but- I had 2 37 weekers. Induced due to pre-e, both under 6lbs. Totally healthy (slight jaundice and just used the lights for a few days) but no NICU or temp regulating problems.

I have my fingers crossed everything goes smoothly for you Monday! Do you think you’ll end up with an induction too? The consultant told me the scans can be 500g out either way so seems utterly pointless insisting we have them!

I've been feeling terrible this week. I had a bit of an active day on Sunday. Yesterday I felt completely wiped out, I had to take the day off work. Today I woke up with a headache and feel awful. I had to go back to sleep after calling work. The headache is gone now, but still feel really groggy and not myself

Thank you for the reassurance ladies, I’m now determined to try my best to get my body ready in the hopes that the induction will work quickly, ideally I’d like to not need the drip so lots of bouncing and rocking on my ball to get baby pushing down on my cervix, raspberry leaf tea to hopefully speed up that active labour phase and clary sage baths hoping the relaxation helps release some oxytocin, I have a COVID swab booked for next Monday and I think a cervical assessment (I think I’m looking forward to that the least getting prodded at both ends #-o) so will hopefully know what my bishops score is. My hospital bag now includes a puzzle book just incase I’m there for the long haul :haha:

I remember with my son I had a magazine and sat doing every puzzle in it, bouncing on a ball, while my induction kicked in! Definitely handy to have to take your mind off things!

@Nixnax sorry you’re feeling so rubbish x

37 weeks today. Ready to be done. Had my group b swab and cervix check. Closed up tight! Of course. Not that it means much. You can be 5cm for weeks or go 0-10 in less than an hour. But still. Only up 18lbs this pregnancy. Pretty pleased with that.

I’ve finished Chloe’s side of my room. She’ll be in with me until old enough to bunk with big sis. The dresser will stay in my room that’s why it doesn’t match.

Had a 3D ultrasound on Saturday!

I’m ready to be done.

C6A6D80F-F4AD-417F-B454-5DB41B28C96F.jpeg 7D4CB62B-8528-400B-9F0F-422641B230C5.jpeg EFDF5CD2-A788-42D8-BA16-7BD76D15DD4C.jpeg 8E0001DE-FF74-427A-ACA0-4E3D4C0BE6DA.jpeg A75765E7-F789-49BB-AE2B-4CA66A501AE1.jpeg

37 weeks today. Ready to be done. Had my group b swab and cervix check. Closed up tight! Of course. Not that it means much. You can be 5cm for weeks or go 0-10 in less than an hour. But still. Only up 18lbs this pregnancy. Pretty pleased with that.

I’ve finished Chloe’s side of my room. She’ll be in with me until old enough to bunk with big sis. The dresser will stay in my room that’s why it doesn’t match.

Had a 3D ultrasound on Saturday!

I’m ready to be done.

View attachment 1094496 View attachment 1094497 View attachment 1094498 View attachment 1094499 View attachment 1094500

I love Chloe’s side of the room! We used that exact colour and very similar wall stickers for my eldest’s nursery! Looks fabulous. Is that cot bigger than a normal one? It looks almost like a double cot?! But could just be the angle.

Fingers crossed you don’t get kept waiting. The end is a long slog

Its looks lovely @KylasBaby. I was going to say thats a huge cot as well. Makes me want to get in it. 18lbs is good, well done. I've put on 13lbs so far and I'm 30 weeks on Monday. My diet has been terrible though, im amazed its not more.

Everyone is getting so close now, we'll be saying baby pics on here in just a few weeks. Eeek exciting

I’m continuing with 2 visits a week (my ob and MFM)... my fluid is rapidly increasing with no known cause (up over 10% in 7 days) and baby looks a lot chunkier... my afi is around 33cm :shock: so I am extremely uncomfortable. Additional blood tests still say no diabetes (baby is huge- like 98%), but I have slight anemia and a b12 deficiency... not sure what next steps will be- but the pain/discomfort is escalating extremely rapidly (I’m bigger than I’ve ever been full term bc of all this fluid) and have contractions with just slight movement bc of size. Soooo taking it easy as much as I can, trying to keep her in as long as I can!

I’m continuing with 2 visits a week (my ob and MFM)... my fluid is rapidly increasing with no known cause (up over 10% in 7 days) and baby looks a lot chunkier... my afi is around 33cm :shock: so I am extremely uncomfortable. Additional blood tests still say no diabetes (baby is huge- like 98%), but I have slight anemia and a b12 deficiency... not sure what next steps will be- but the pain/discomfort is escalating extremely rapidly (I’m bigger than I’ve ever been full term bc of all this fluid) and have contractions with just slight movement bc of size. Soooo taking it easy as much as I can, trying to keep her in as long as I can!

Oh I’m so sorry to hear that, especially that they don’t know why it’s happening and that you’re in so much discomfort. Hopefully things don’t get much worse for you, and you can keep her safely inside for a few more weeks yet.

Omgggg I wasn’t seeing any updates!! So sorry ladies!

30+1 today and i feel mostly fine except I can’t sleep for sh*t. It’s frustrating beyond words. I either can’t fall asleep or wake up at 2am and can’t fall asleep For hours. It makes me so crazy!

Will read back and respond ASAP!

721EF770-A31A-4F65-A42B-8A16751A77A6.jpeg

@MrsKatie lovely bump. My sleep is getting a little worse each week. Its not fun at all. Especially of you already have children so can't rest in the day. Bless you.

@SCgirl that doesn't sound very nice at all. Hopefully baby can hang on a little longer. You're on the home straight now

Well baby arrived 17.02.2021, contractions come thick and fast after the second pessary and I went from 2cm to holding her in an hour with dad making it to the hospital 15 minutes before she was born. She’s a tiny little 5lb 9oz x

Awww congratulations. Im so glad dad made it in time. Sounds like a very fast labour. Hope you are both well

Well baby arrived 17.02.2021, contractions come thick and fast after the second pessary and I went from 2cm to holding her in an hour with dad making it to the hospital 15 minutes before she was born. She’s a tiny little 5lb 9oz x
Congrats!!! 2nd baby from the group born (first announced on fb but not here yet).

Omg @alex_22 congratulations!! I can’t believe babies are coming!!!

@KylasBaby oh my gosh no way! Can’t wait to hear who it is! I bet you’re next :)

I’m 30+5 today, feels forever away especially as I’m sure I’ll go over. So still another 10-11 weeks for me!

Huge congratulations! I hope you are both doing well!

@MrsKatie it feels like it's dragging by for me too, it went fast up until 30 weeks and now I feel like I'm counting the days lol

I had a little scan at my checkup today and baby is measuring around 5lbs and is still lying transverse. I spend so much time on my hands and knees and doing yoga so was really hoping for head down by now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->