*March & April 2021*

@sunnydee Yeeeah i was supposed to. But my OB like completely forgot I guess. Then at my appointment she asked if I wanted to be induced. I says “YES!” Then she dropped the subject. I don’t even know what happened there.

@KylasBaby that sucks that you thought you were going to be induced and all done by now. Very strange of your doctor. My first two were both born after 41 weeks, the wait is loooong. Hopefully you don’t have much longer to go.

@MrsKatie how you’ve kept feeding this long I dunno, it’s a miracle! By 14 weeks my nips were so sore no way could I have gone this long! Definitely a good time to wean before baby comes though.

@sunnydee ive heard of “lightning crotch” a lot but never actually experienced it and I have no idea what causes it!

I’m 32 weeks tomorrow, just plodding along.

Yeah I've had lightening crotch before lol but this was different, it was like a nerve in my leg or something! Crazy feeling!

@KylasBaby oh that is so confusing, hope you get some answers at your next appointment!

I’m pretty sure she said we can induce at 40 weeks tho so hopefully i won’t go beyond that. My kids are just too comfy in there lol.

Yeah I've had lightening crotch before lol but this was different, it was like a nerve in my leg or something! Crazy feeling!

@KylasBaby oh that is so confusing, hope you get some answers at your next appointment!

Maybe sciatica? Although I don’t think that would be at the front, more down the back of your thigh. But I get it badly and sometimes I get a zap if I move wrongly and it takes my breath away

@KylasBaby that is so strange and bizarre! The end is crazy-making!!

@sunnydee yes I’m expecting to go overdue, I go over every other pregnancy so far so I’m due to reach 41+ weeks

@doggylover how are you feeling?

@Nixnax same, how are you?

i am feeling huge!

View attachment 1095284

You look wonderful! I would say I’m about the same amount of “bumpy” as you, but definitely don’t look as good!

I’m ok thanks. My back gets sore a lot lately, and just general not being able to do as much as I want as quickly as I want. I was hoovering upstairs today and was out of breath after about 5 minutes :dohh: The slowing down definitely frustrates me, and not being able to do everything I want to with the kids. My 2yo is always saying “you can’t because your back is sore?” And it kills me a little inside, I feel awful.

@KylasBaby i find it so interesting that in the USA drs seem happy to induce quite early on. Over here unless there is a medical reason (usually something like slow growth, or pre eclampsia) you are never induced before at least 41 weeks. I was 41+5 with my daughter when they induced me, and 41+1 with my son (got lucky they had a weekend opening!!)

Yeah @doggylover I would describe it the same as sciatica pain but at the front, I didn't get it today but I can feel baby is in a different position so I'm thinking her head was hitting a nerve?
It frustrates me too about not being able to keep up anymore, I can barely manage a 20 min walk these days and my kids in fairness are being so understanding about it!

I'm going to keep walking even if it hurts cause I need to get this baby to stay head down, she keeps flipping all over the place!

Lovely bump @MrsKatie

@doggylover i wouldn’t say quite early on. At least not around here. They won’t before due date unless for a reason.

That said, if this child isn’t out by this weekend i will cut her out myself lol.

@doggylover i wouldn’t say quite early on. At least not around here. They won’t before due date unless for a reason.

That said, if this child isn’t out by this weekend i will cut her out myself lol.

:haha: fingers crossed it doesn’t come to that!

@sunnydee yes maybe she is banging on a nerve, sounds pretty horrible for you, hopefully she twists off that soon!

Well, at this point, I’ve been sent from doc visits to the hospital for monitoring/tests and released within a few hours twice now. Most recent time (4 days ago) was regularly contracting, some painful, and told I was having more than most of the women in active labor- mine just weren’t doing anything. I’m in a ton of pain (still way too much fluid) but baby looks ok as far as I know. Contractions are starting to get more uncomfortable. Two doc appts this week- taking bets on when they’ll send me back to the hospital and if I’ll go home with or without a baby :haha: but no more than 7 more days to go before she’s here! :shock:

Well, at this point, I’ve been sent from doc visits to the hospital for monitoring/tests and released within a few hours twice now. Most recent time (4 days ago) was regularly contracting, some painful, and told I was having more than most of the women in active labor- mine just weren’t doing anything. I’m in a ton of pain (still way too much fluid) but baby looks ok as far as I know. Contractions are starting to get more uncomfortable. Two doc appts this week- taking bets on when they’ll send me back to the hospital and if I’ll go home with or without a baby :haha: but no more than 7 more days to go before she’s here! :shock:

Ugh sounds like a lot of hassle for you the last few days. Hopefully she makes her exit soon!

I'm 32 + 2 now and having a bit of worrying time. Had a midwife appt last Friday, I had protein in my urine, so it was sent to the hospital for analysis. I had a call from the hospital on sat asking me to go in because my protein was 90, anything over 30 is a worry. Had to go to the assessment unit to do another urine test, blood test and hooked up to baby monitor. Blood test was fine but protein level was 50. Had another blood test to test for the likelihood of pre-eclampsia, that came back low risk. Was asked to go back Monday morning and do it all again. Mondays levels had gone up to 60! I don't have any other symptoms of PE so it's most odd. I have a midwife appt tomorrow to do BP and another urine test. I now have to go to the hospital every Monday morning for the tests and midwife for them every Thursday. So 2 lots per week. I have to say they are very good and are on the ball with it all, as long as she arrives safe and sound ill be happy.

My bump is small, I'm measuring 30 instead of 32. Just need to keep baking her as long as I can now and hope for the best. I'm tempted to go out an buy some tiny baby vests and size 0 nappies as a 'just in case'. Naughty baby.

Everyone is getting close now, its so exciting

I'm 32 + 2 now and having a bit of worrying time. Had a midwife appt last Friday, I had protein in my urine, so it was sent to the hospital for analysis. I had a call from the hospital on sat asking me to go in because my protein was 90, anything over 30 is a worry. Had to go to the assessment unit to do another urine test, blood test and hooked up to baby monitor. Blood test was fine but protein level was 50. Had another blood test to test for the likelihood of pre-eclampsia, that came back low risk. Was asked to go back Monday morning and do it all again. Mondays levels had gone up to 60! I don't have any other symptoms of PE so it's most odd. I have a midwife appt tomorrow to do BP and another urine test. I now have to go to the hospital every Monday morning for the tests and midwife for them every Thursday. So 2 lots per week. I have to say they are very good and are on the ball with it all, as long as she arrives safe and sound ill be happy.

My bump is small, I'm measuring 30 instead of 32. Just need to keep baking her as long as I can now and hope for the best. I'm tempted to go out an buy some tiny baby vests and size 0 nappies as a 'just in case'. Naughty baby.

Everyone is getting close now, its so exciting

Sorry you’re having such a worrying time. Have they said what may be the cause of the protein in the urine if no other signs of pre-e? Presumably they are monitoring baby closely as well at your appointments?

They haven't said much yet. I wonder if it's a mild kidney issue. I'm no doctor though. Strange how it's only just popped up though.

I have to go on a monitor every Monday to monitor her heart rate and I'm also have growth scans now. I have one on the 17th at 34 weeks.

Had the midwife today for urine PCR. They dipped it whilst I was there and said that the levels are lower, so low that they normally wouldnt send that sample off. Hopefully its the same on Monday [-o<

It’s my due date
This child isn’t interested

I’ve had a sweep, nasty gross bloody show, 2 nights of contractions that fizzled to nothing. I walk miles a day, I bounce on my yoga ball, I’ve tried everything!

Very much over it.

Hi ladies,

My baby boy Jaxson arrived Monday 1st March at 03:06am. I was induced due to Reduced movements, labour was fast and intense however I bled severely after and required surgery.

Everything was so worth it for my handsome little prince.

Best of luck to you all and best wishes for safe deliveries :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->