*March & April 2021*

@KylasBaby awww I hope she comes soon. Jump on a pogo stick. Come on baby
Now there’s an idea hahaha

Hi ladies,

My baby boy Jaxson arrived Monday 1st March at 03:06am. I was induced due to Reduced movements, labour was fast and intense however I bled severely after and required surgery.

Everything was so worth it for my handsome little prince.

Best of luck to you all and best wishes for safe deliveries :)
Oh goodness. Sorry it went that way, but glad you and baby are doing well! Congratulations!!

@KylasBaby have been thinking of you, I was hoping she was here by now, but sorry she’s staying in stubbornly. Hopefully the next day or so will see her out!

@Nixnax great news about your levels today. Hopefully that continues and it was just some freak incident that caused them to be so high.

@possiblyp18 congratulations! I’m sorry to hear things didn’t go smoothly for you, but hope you and baby are both doing well now.

@possiblyp18 congratulations! Hope you are both doing well now!

@Nixnax great your levels were better and they are keeping an eye on you and baby!

@KylasBaby ah not too much longer for you, I'd say it's frustrating to get 2 nights of contractions though!

Not much news here, braxton hicks are really ramping up this week I've been getting quite a lot of them and much stronger than I have felt before, even feeling them at the bottom of my bump nearly like period cramp too? Something is different anyway but still think baby will be past 40weeks lol

Beautiful! Welcome to the world, Chloe! @KylasBaby congratulations, and well done! Ouch on the tear, take care of yourself and hopefully it heals well. What does her big sister think of the new arrival?

Well, after my body’s various issues, I went into labor at 36w3d. Baby was born by csection (planned. Labor and dilating to 5 was unexpected.) and had some trouble breathing at birth. That was resolved on its own fairly quickly and she got to come to our room with us. They ran the usual tests through the first night while she was in the room with us- and her blood sugar did poorly- she couldn’t keep food down. So she went to the NICU. Those issues resolved, others have come up, and she’s still in their care for now- we get to hold her most of the day thankfully and can visit at any time. She’s now 4 days old, and we are in love!

Well, after my body’s various issues, I went into labor at 36w3d. Baby was born by csection (planned. Labor and dilating to 5 was unexpected.) and had some trouble breathing at birth. That was resolved on its own fairly quickly and she got to come to our room with us. They ran the usual tests through the first night while she was in the room with us- and her blood sugar did poorly- she couldn’t keep food down. So she went to the NICU. Those issues resolved, others have come up, and she’s still in their care for now- we get to hold her most of the day thankfully and can visit at any time. She’s now 4 days old, and we are in love!

Congratulations @SCgirl !!! I’m sorry to hear LO is unwell at the minute, but hopefully it won’t be too long until you are able to get her home safely. Lovely that you’re able to be with her while she is in NICU. I hope your own recovery is going well.

Congratulations hun. Sorry to hear that she's had some issues, but so pleased you can have lots of cuddles. Hope you are home together soon

33 weeks today yay!!! Had my weekly biweekly hospital visit today. Protein levels are not playing ball, they were 58 again today. They are stable though.

Next week I have hospital on Monday, growth scan and consultant appt on weds.

Loving all the babies popping out. Making me jealous. I cant wait

20210306_124951.jpg

33 weeks today yay!!! Had my weekly biweekly hospital visit today. Protein levels are not playing ball, they were 58 again today. They are stable though.

Next week I have hospital on Monday, growth scan and consultant appt on weds.

Loving all the babies popping out. Making me jealous. I cant wait

View attachment 1095699

you look fab! How are you feeling? So strange about the protein levels, but at least they are stable.

I have a consultant appt on Wednesday when I should find out my section date.

Hi ladies, I’m 37weeks pregnant and have been booked in to start the induction process next week. I really want to try and bring on labour naturally- any tips or advice? I’m currently drinking 2 cups of raspberry leaf tea a day and going for walks. My friend suggested evening primrose oil capsules so I will get some tomorrow and try those.

Hi ladies, I’m 37weeks pregnant and have been booked in to start the induction process next week. I really want to try and bring on labour naturally- any tips or advice? I’m currently drinking 2 cups of raspberry leaf tea a day and going for walks. My friend suggested evening primrose oil capsules so I will get some tomorrow and try those.

Honestly, I don’t think anything you can do can bring labour on until baby is ready to come out. Certainly lots of things will help ready your cervix and get baby in a great position, but I don’t believe any of the other things (spicy food, sex, pineapple etc) can actually bring labour on. Sorry, that’s not the answer you are looking for!

you look fab! How are you feeling? So strange about the protein levels, but at least they are stable.

I have a consultant appt on Wednesday when I should find out my section date.

Thank you lovely. Im so uncomfortable at the moment. She's head down and lead all on the right hand side. I'm all lopsided. I feel like she's doubled In size this week, I feel so heavy. How are you doing.

Ooo exciting getting a section date. I have a feeling this one may come early, just a gut feeling.

Honestly, I don’t think anything you can do can bring labour on until baby is ready to come out. Certainly lots of things will help ready your cervix and get baby in a great position, but I don’t believe any of the other things (spicy food, sex, pineapple etc) can actually bring labour on. Sorry, that’s not the answer you are looking for!
Thanks for your honesty! I just really wanted to start labour naturally this time and have the least amount of interventions. You hear of so many theories I thought I’d ask here if they actually work or not.

Thank you lovely. Im so uncomfortable at the moment. She's head down and lead all on the right hand side. I'm all lopsided. I feel like she's doubled In size this week, I feel so heavy. How are you doing.

Ooo exciting getting a section date. I have a feeling this one may come early, just a gut feeling.

I feel heavy and uncomfortable too. I am so slow at the minute, just lumbering about. It’s getting tough now!

Thanks for your honesty! I just really wanted to start labour naturally this time and have the least amount of interventions. You hear of so many theories I thought I’d ask here if they actually work or not.

Try them all anyway! Nothing to lose and everything to gain!

Congratulations @SCgirl hope baby is doing well and can go home soon, great that you can spend the day with her.

@Nixnax weird about the protein levels, it's good you are being monitored hopefullythey will have an answer for you this week!

I'm feeling super uncomfortable now too, the countdown is on! I'm still not entirely sure about baby's position though, I feel mostly kicks on the right side but sometimes they are at the top right and other times lower like nearly bellybutton height? Where do you all feel baby movements when head down?

Congratulations @SCgirl hope baby is doing well and can go home soon, great that you can spend the day with her.

@Nixnax weird about the protein levels, it's good you are being monitored hopefullythey will have an answer for you this week!

I'm feeling super uncomfortable now too, the countdown is on! I'm still not entirely sure about baby's position though, I feel mostly kicks on the right side but sometimes they are at the top right and other times lower like nearly bellybutton height? Where do you all feel baby movements when head down?

Everywhere. Some feel like baby is poking my hip bone, on both sides, and others are right up under my ribs. Then a few rolling/sliding/scraping motions down the sides at times too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->