• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*March & April 2021*

@doggylover and baby is head down? That makes me feel better lol
I have been pretty worried that she could still be transverse but I won't know until my 38 week app for sure! The last scan I had at 34 she was transverse and I was getting kicks in the top right side too so its confusing

@doggylover and baby is head down? That makes me feel better lol
I have been pretty worried that she could still be transverse but I won't know until my 38 week app for sure! The last scan I had at 34 she was transverse and I was getting kicks in the top right side too so its confusing

My midwife said head down at my last appointment two weeks ago after palpating my abdomen, but I have a scan today so should find out for sure, but I do think head down. When they were breech for a while it was all much lower down. I just assume that some kicks are feet and some are hands. Also I get a lot of hiccups quite low down too (and I hate them, they drive me mad!)

Yes the hiccups drive me mad too! Sometimes they are really low but other times I can feel them both low and high at the same time? Like her whole body is hiccuping haha
Good luck with your scan today!

Well, after my body’s various issues, I went into labor at 36w3d. Baby was born by csection (planned. Labor and dilating to 5 was unexpected.) and had some trouble breathing at birth. That was resolved on its own fairly quickly and she got to come to our room with us. They ran the usual tests through the first night while she was in the room with us- and her blood sugar did poorly- she couldn’t keep food down. So she went to the NICU. Those issues resolved, others have come up, and she’s still in their care for now- we get to hold her most of the day thankfully and can visit at any time. She’s now 4 days old, and we are in love!
Huge congrats!!! Hopefully baby will be out of the nicu in no time.
Her birthday was the 3rd then? Wanna make sure i update the front page correctly.

Chloe and I are home now! She’s an absolute squish. And a boobie monster!

I had a pretty serious issue after birth. Couldn't pee. So they put a catheter in - and right after birth it was excruciating. Gave it 24 hours then took it out. I was able to pee, but still retained too much so a new one was placed. I’m home with it in now. Get it out Friday. After 5 days the doctor said she’s never seen anyone not be able to pee, but I’m still terrified I won’t be able to. I’m traumatized from that.

She dropped down to 6lb7oz in the hospital. Hitting 10% body weight loss right as my milk came in (just took 2 days. I was surprised) and at her pediatrician Appt yesterday she had gained 6oz! She’s also 19.75inches not 19.25. Tiny but mighty! She’s dealing with some jaundice, but her bili level isn’t worryingly high. Just nursing lots to flush it out.

Other than that just healing. Big sis is OBSESSED!!

8EF8AC2F-B35F-4BC8-9D75-351999696F6F.jpeg 6C895972-1C86-458F-B684-F38FF4BF8730.jpeg 9304EB3C-C827-406D-A35F-E1B1B6C77537.jpeg CB7A75BC-F69E-40E4-B9EB-D4F295B62BFA.jpeg 1D333E19-0315-4707-9A5A-5F5D905E5CD9.jpeg

Last edited:
Hi ladies don't no if any of u remember me, i was in this due date club with u all, but I had a mmc in September, I just had my 1st scan today and baby looks perfect and had a lovely strong heartbeat, im so happy, hope ur all doing well x

Screenshot_20210310-142144_Gallery.jpg

@KylasBaby she is so frigging adorable!!! So glad you are home now. After my section last time I also had a hard time peeing, they threatened to put my catheter back in and my god I did everything I could to get those pees out (drinking with one hand, while running the other under the tap finally got me going) and I am terrified of the same again. Sounds like Chloe is thriving now, well done to you both!

@playgirl666 lovely to hear your news! Congratulations!

So I had an appointment today to book my c section, which is on 20th April. The doctor was scanning me and kept saying “oh a big baby” so now I have to do the GTT test on Monday. It’ll be the first time I’ve ever had to do it and really not looking forward to it.

I basically live on Fanta and fizzy sweets as it’s all that helps my nausea so I’m worried how I’ll manage if it comes back positive :(

@sunnydee mine is head down and has been for a few weeks now. I feel all kicks on my right hand side around my belly button. I can feel her bum as she sticks it out. I also feel kicks in my hips area which I assume is her arms flailing around.

@KylasBaby so glad you are home now, hopefully your own comforts will help you to pee. Peeing under pressure is no fun. Gorgeous pics.

@playgirl666 awww that's amazing news, congratulations.

@doggylover yay a date for arrival, how exciting. That sucks having the GTT test. I'm living on sugar too, hope I never have to have one.

I have the midwife today for my next lot of tests. I feel like a human peeing pincushion

@KylasBaby adorable photos! Hopefully all back to normal in a few days for you.

@playgirl666 congratulations!

@doggylover ah thats too bad you need to do the test, hopefully negative, I think they can get the size really wrong sometimes on scans too!

@Nixnax great to hear baby is head down, yeah I get a bit worried when I feel like kicks down low but I guess could be hands too
Good luck at midwife today!

@KylasBaby adorable photos! Hopefully all back to normal in a few days for you.

@playgirl666 congratulations!

@doggylover ah thats too bad you need to do the test, hopefully negative, I think they can get the size really wrong sometimes on scans too!

@Nixnax great to hear baby is head down, yeah I get a bit worried when I feel like kicks down low but I guess could be hands too
Good luck at midwife today!

I agree they definitely get the sizes wrong on scans a lot! They told me my son would be over 12lbs and he was 8lbs 12oz, and similar story with my eldest girl. I do believe it will have a massive head though :haha:

@KylasBaby omg the photos are killing me! So sweet!!

@playgirl666 huge congratulations thanks so much for sharing with us!!

@doggylover i hate the dang GTT, it’s standard for every woman every pregnancy here and I have declined it and tracked blood sugar instead, which has its own challenges and logistical confusions to say the least. good luck I hope you pass! And growth scans are a disaster when it comes to accuracy!!

@Nixnax yes i feel those sweet little hands down low too and big kicks and rolls mostly on the right side. It’s so exciting.

@sunnydee how are you feeling?

i am feeling just enormous and noticing the weight everywhere, my arms and legs and face are all chubbier and it’s not comfortable. I eat super well and am very active and exercise, this is just my norm, but it’s a bit bigger each time it seems. It’s hard to believe I could get 2 months bigger than this (I am assuming, if my pattern holds, that I’ll go over 41 weeks). At the same time I have so much to do and worry about adding a newborn into the mix and everyone’s adjustment.

@MrsKatie I'm feeling pretty good thanks! Walking is getting impossible and the car is so uncomfortable so I wish I could just stay home until baby arrives, the countdown is on now, only 20 days till due date!

I'm feeling enormous too, I suddenly think my face and arms look chubbier too but I'm guessing it could be like fluid? I've put on a lot of weight this pregnancy but I've also been the most active this time round (up until this week) so it's weird!
How do you think your kids will be when baby arrives? I think my 3 year old might have a bit of a hard adjustment but she is also obsessed with babies so fingers crossed it's not too many tantrums!

@MrsKatie I don’t mind most of how my body changes during pregnancy, it doesn’t fuss me, BUT I absolutely hate my chubby face. It is the one thing that really gets me down, probably because it’s what people are seeing most of. I’m actually happy to hide behind masks at the minute.

Trust yourself, and your kids. You’ve rocked this 4 times before, and you will rock it again. I think the nerves of how things will change hit us all at one point or another, but you are a pro at this, you have all the skills and knowledge you need to make the transition smooth for you and all the kids.

How is everyone doing?

I've been feeling pretty awful the last 2 days, sooo exhausted and getting alot of period type pains, they aren't coming like contractions though, just a dull ache. It seems way too early for me, my babies have all been born after 40 weeks so I don't know if this is just my body getting ready for labour, am I going to feel this bad for another 2 weeks!? Ugh..

How is everyone doing?

I've been feeling pretty awful the last 2 days, sooo exhausted and getting alot of period type pains, they aren't coming like contractions though, just a dull ache. It seems way too early for me, my babies have all been born after 40 weeks so I don't know if this is just my body getting ready for labour, am I going to feel this bad for another 2 weeks!? Ugh..

Oh I hope it’s just a little bit of uterus practice and not going to go in to labour too soon.

I’m ok, I had a GTT yesterday so waiting to hear this week about the results of that, other than that I’m just tired and heavy!

Oh good luck with the results from GTT.

I'm feeling nauseous too and Dr.Google is saying all of this is early labour signs. I swore I wouldn't Google it lol
I have a doctor appointment in 2 days so I'll see what she says

I'm not doing too bad thank you. I've only put on 15lbs so far. Which I'm very surprised about. My diet has been horrendous. My bump is still small for 34 weeks. In my eyes it is anyway. I must be carrying all in my back.

I've got a growth scan tomorrow and consultant appt. My protein levels were almost normal on Monday so I'm hoping they'll drop all of these additional appts that I have to have.

I cant believe I only have 6 weeks left!!! Where has the past 8 months gone??

Oh @sunnydee I’m so sorry you feel like crap. I hope it passes soon or baby comes early! Remind me which baby this is for you?

@Nixnax only 15 lbs that’s amazing! I’ve been eating impeccably well and exercising and I’m like 40 lbs up. Nothing I can do, happens every time.

@doggylover Thank you, I know I’ll handle it I’m just overwhelmed thinking about it.

Here I am yesterday at 34+2 feeling absolutely enormous.

C836F3DF-5703-4285-8928-A145F5006228.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"