*March & April 2021*

@Nixnax have you got almost everything you need sorted for baby? When will you finish work?

@MrsKatie you look great! You definitely don’t look enormous at all.

@sunnydee you better keep an eye out then, just in case labour sneaks up early on you!!

@MrsKatie this is baby 3! I've never felt like this before labour so I'm hoping it's not related.
I've also put on about 35lbs so that's the most weight I've gained of all 3 pregnancies.
You look great, you have a very neat bump!

Oh @sunnydee I’m so sorry you feel like crap. I hope it passes soon or baby comes early! Remind me which baby this is for you?

@Nixnax only 15 lbs that’s amazing! I’ve been eating impeccably well and exercising and I’m like 40 lbs up. Nothing I can do, happens every time.

@doggylover Thank you, I know I’ll handle it I’m just overwhelmed thinking about it.

Here I am yesterday at 34+2 feeling absolutely enormous.

View attachment 1096050
That bump is absolutely beautiful!! I get the feeling enormous though it’s hard not too when your on the last stretch!

baby Ada is 1 month today and weighs 7lb 6oz, sleeping is a thing of the past as is eating anything that requires 2 hands and breakfast is just a no go altogether atm :haha: breastfeeding is going great, feeding on demand which seems to be every 30 minutes so topping up with 1 2-3oz bottle of formula a day just so that I can have her off the boob long enough for me to get a bath every day, I’m expressing but not getting enough out just yet to be able to top her up with that, once I can express a bottles worth I’m hoping we will be able to drop the formula. Crazy broody already over here :lol:

hope everyone is well!

@alex_22 wow has it been a month already since your little one was born! That was so fast! Great that the feeding is going well, do you have a manual pump? I always found them to be the best but I never really got much either when pumping.
I love her name too by the way!

Still undecided on a name here!

@MrsKatie aww that is a gorgeous bump. I wish I looked as good as you do.

@doggylover yep we are all set and ready, just need her to arrive now. My last day in work is 1st April (April fools day) couldn't have picked a better day. I cant wait, 11 working days left. I remember when it was over 100.

@alex_22 a month already!! Wow where has that gone. Glad you are both doing well.

Just had my 34 week growth scan. Baby is measuring bang on. Her current estimated weight is 4lbs11oz. The consultant did say that they want to induce me at 39 weeks because of the protein issue. So I'm being induced on or just after 19th April. Eek.

Ladies thanks so much, I am feeling so big and chubby so thank you.
@Nixnax OMG that’s so soon!! What, 33 days?!? Wow it’s coming up fast.
@alex_22 wow how did that happen?!? Yes sleep is nonexistent at first, hope You get some longer stretches soon.
@doggylover how are you feeling? When do you get your test results?

@MrsKatie ah I know, it's going to go so fast. I still plan to finish work at the same time, so I get 2 weeks of me time before hand. I probably would have gotten bored with 3 weeks anyway.... thats what I keep telling myself :rofl:

@alex_22 I love Ada's name! Glad all is going well with you both.

@Nixnax I’m sure you are counting down those 11 days! If you are induced around 19th we may get birthday twins, as my section is 20th! Have they any ideas yet about what is causing the protein issues?

@MrsKatie i feel just awful this week. Totally sapped of any energy, and just really not feeling good, although it’s nothing specific. I tried going to bed early last night, slept horribly so feel even worse today. Still haven’t heard about my GTT, if I don’t hear by the end of today then all is ok.

No names for a boy here, and I’m convinced 100% this is a boy. Any suggestions would be welcomed! Our other kids are Isabelle, Oliver and Charlotte, so pretty traditional names.

@Nixnax ahh so exciting to have a date now, and not too long till you finish work!
@doggylover sorry you are feeling so bad this week, it kinda comes in waves doesn't it! I go to bed early and end up awake for 3 hours in the middle of the night then, just exhausted! Still no sign of GTT results?
Your kids names are gorgeous, have you considered Benjamin? My friend has an Isabelle and Benjamin I think they sound lovely together. Have you come up with a girls name incase?

I really love the name Allie, but like as a nickname? Trying to come up with A names that would work?

I had an appointment and quick scan today, confirmed that baby is finally head down!! I actually nearly cried I was so happy, I've been doing so much to try get her down and it's such a relief. Doctor said her head was pretty fixed in my pelvis too so she doesn't think she will pop back out or anything hurray!

@Nixnax ahh so exciting to have a date now, and not too long till you finish work!
@doggylover sorry you are feeling so bad this week, it kinda comes in waves doesn't it! I go to bed early and end up awake for 3 hours in the middle of the night then, just exhausted! Still no sign of GTT results?
Your kids names are gorgeous, have you considered Benjamin? My friend has an Isabelle and Benjamin I think they sound lovely together. Have you come up with a girls name incase?

I really love the name Allie, but like as a nickname? Trying to come up with A names that would work?

We have Lucy chosen for a girl, left over from last time - girls names we could do all day!
My husband loves Benjamin, actually! He has always loved it, and I think it is a lovely name, but just am not quite 100% on it. Plus (and I know this shouldn’t matter!) our neighbours son is Benjamin and we all spend a LOT of time together (they’ve been our saving grace in the last year, kids playing outside has been such a life saver for us all!) so it would feel very weird! Which is annoying as it works so well with all our other names!! ](*,)](*,)

So glad baby is in the right place now!! She is gearing up ready to go!!

@doggylover oh no that's too bad! Yeah I totally get it, I probably wouldn't choose a neighbours name either, if I even mention any name to my kids that is someone from their class they are like no way we can't call the baby that! So I'm getting limited in name choices lol
I love Lucy, that's been on our short list since my 1st was born too!

@sunnydee hooray for a head-down baby! What a relief!!!

@doggylover I love the name Benjamin, but my good friend is married to a Ben and I am NOT a big fan of this guy so we can’t do it haha.

our boys are John and Mickey, we love their names.

i had a total panic attack yesterday as baby wasn’t moving and I couldn’t find the heartbeat on the Doppler. Though I was so panicked I didn’t even bother to use coconut oil with it so now I’m sure that’s why. baby went nuts before long and is very active today... i am just so scared of the baby dying. I just have to be blunt and say it out loud, my anxiety over stillbirth is overwhelming. Does anyone else worry like this?? I can’t wait for baby to be born so I can at least watch him/her from the outside. I’ll still worry but it’s different when you can reach down and feel them breathing.

I can share a picture of how much hair my baby was born with if that’ll do :haha: my other 2 we’re pretty bald so I’m absolutely obsessed with all of this hair!

2DE7373A-B681-4F2A-A2C1-84160F94AA11.jpeg

@alex_22 thats a brilliant head of hair! Very similar to my eldest’s when she was born, and she’s always had a fab head of hair since, very thick and “lucious”!! Brand new, freshly washed baby hair is just the best I think!

@MrsKatie i know what you mean about the stillbirth fears. I’m not quite as bad, but I do get those moments and worries, and think “how would we tell the kids?” And things like that. I actually think it gets worse with the more babies you have. I was so naive with my first, but the more kids you have, the more you know about what can happen. Definitely a case of the more you know the worse it is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->