march/April babies?

gemsar

Reaction score
Anyone due march or April? Nice to meet you all x

Hi! I am officially in third tri as of today :happydance: due march29th but fully expecting to go much later than that!

Hi doggy lover. Nice to meet you. Im due 3rd April x

Meeee. I'm due 22nd march. So excited about 3rd trimester. Although all the threads seem to be about labour. Hoping that's a while off yet. Hope your all feeling ok xxxxx

Nice to meet you. Your due the day after my birthday. Apparently only 4% of babys arrive on their due date. Hope i Dont go too far over

. Although all the threads seem to be about labour.

It's so true! And terrifying! I don't want to be thinking about labouring for at least another 10 weeks!

My LO has been crazy active over the Christmas holidays. I'm getting some proper beatings now!

How are you ladies getting along in your preparations for LO? This is my first so we have everything to do!

99% done with everything. Just a few little bits to get. Me and my partner are very organised with things Thats the onlypd reason.
My little one gives me beatings all day and all night. He is a one man band in their for sure!

Hi ladies :flower: I'm due march 13th with my 3rd dd my youngest is 11 though so I'm starting from scratch again, I watched One Born Every Minute for the first time last night which bought back some memories of labour & birth I'm not sure i was ready to think about just yet haha

Gemsar have you found out that you are expecting a boy? Congrats! I'm a big organiser as well, so we have almost everything...except the nursery furniture lol! But we aren't getting that until feb when my in laws come over.

And congrats on your girl sheri!

My new favourite game is putting the tv remote on my belly and watching baby kick it. You can see it wobble as baby jiggles, and every so often it jumps!

March 5th here- 9.5 weeks to go, which seems like a long time but at the same time I feel like we need to finish getting her room ready NOW! I keep thinking about packing my bag too, LOL! Either I'm nuts or just really excited to meet my baby girl :)

Due March 21st with a bouncy little boy over here :)

April 4th here :happydance:.

Sneaking over just a bit early but couldn't help myself :haha:

Due March 27th!! SO excited to come over to third trimester!

I'm also excited for my ticker to change. Feel like it's been an aubergine forever.

I'm due march 27th too :) getting so exited now seems to be going so quick xx

hi ladies can i join my little man due 29th march id love him to come on my birthday on the 21st

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->