march/April babies?

Hi everyone, I'm due 17th March and can't come soon enough. Have had a very smooth pregnancy so far but just starting to get the worst indigestion and going to the toilet 20 times a night is beginning to take its toll!

Hey everyone. i'm due 25th March with my little girl. sooo excited :) xx

hi all I'm due 20th March with a baba boy this will be baby number 4, I'm hoping for a vbac but facing negativity off Dr as vba2c xx

Hi :flower: I'm another one due on 29 march!

Hello!! I'm hopefulpony's wife, due march 21st with our little man :)

Yep this is my first :mrgreen: and we haven't found out what we're having (hopefully a baby though :haha:) congrats on your little boy!

Due march 26th, getting impatient with being pregnant now.. I jus want it to be time! Im waiting til after my baby shower to buy stuff. So far i jus have a swing n a crib, ppl gave me. N i bought a couple lil things, baby moniter, lamp, n babys first shoes... Have a lot to do.

We have everything we need pretty much just waiting for the silly season to be over so we can re paint the house. I have a medium size bump all out in front & I'm wearing only strapless flowing dresses at the mo cause we are in the middle of a heat wave, the temp hasn't been below 36 since xmas eve, today was 41 & the next 2 days are forecast at 40 :nope:

Hey everyone, I'm due 31st March with our first baby (sneaking over a day early! :) ) and we're having a little girl. I've started to feel very full of baby the past week or so - anyone else's LO having a party in their ribs all the time?!

Hey everyone, I'm due 31st March with our first baby (sneaking over a day early! :) ) and we're having a little girl. I've started to feel very full of baby the past week or so - anyone else's LO having a party in their ribs all the time?!

Yes! Baby is laid with her head under my ribs on my right side then curled right round with her feet under my ribs on my left so can be quite uncomfortable!

Hey ladies!

I'm sneaking over a little early too! I've loved the second tri forum but a lot of it now seems to seem like it happened soooo long ago for me!!

JessicaM I'm also due 5th April, due date buddy! My lg is measuring a but behind what my LMP suggests which put her due on 29th March but I have long cycles so I know I didn't ovulate early enough for her to be due til April anyway.

Is anyone else already starting to feel like the third tri is gonna be way harder than the 2nd?? I struggle walking to work now I get so knackered lol!!
I'm also one of the "big bumps", love how people feel they can tell me how I look too big for 26 weeks, but do worry how much bigger I'll get!!

I think my little boy is practising boxing constantly day and night lol xxx

Yep I feel huge and whale like and am wondering how I'm ever going to make it to march!!

Hey ladies!

I'm sneaking over a little early too! I've loved the second tri forum but a lot of it now seems to seem like it happened soooo long ago for me!!

JessicaM I'm also due 5th April, due date buddy! My lg is measuring a but behind what my LMP suggests which put her due on 29th March but I have long cycles so I know I didn't ovulate early enough for her to be due til April anyway.

Is anyone else already starting to feel like the third tri is gonna be way harder than the 2nd?? I struggle walking to work now I get so knackered lol!!
I'm also one of the "big bumps", love how people feel they can tell me how I look too big for 26 weeks, but do worry how much bigger I'll get!!

Hey.nice to meet you. You sound just like me. I feel so huge and shattered the last week. Everyone is saying how big I've got.
I just feel so tired all the time xxx

I feel the same! Huge and tired, bump is so heavy! He hasn't started on my ribs yet thank goodness :)

:hi: I'm due 24th march, intrigued to see when lo will come, I'd love it to be 31st as my daughter was due 24th oct but arrived on 31st, that would be kinda cool if they were the same days!

I feel like I 'popped' the other weekend, scared at how big I'm going to get this time :haha:

I'm due march 13th!! Been having off and on contractions since week 25 so hopefully ill make it to at least 37 weeks!

I'm due march 13th!! Been having off and on contractions since week 25 so hopefully ill make it to at least 37 weeks!

We are due the same day :) I've been getting loads of braxton hicks, some days it's one on top of the other! My last dd was born at 36 weeks & my dr doesn't think I'll go full term with this one either but it's been 11 years so who knows, hopefully no earlier than 36 weeks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->