march/April babies?

*WAVE* I'm due March 19, with a scheduled c-section March 12. This is my second and there will be 4.5 years difference between my first DS and this DS.

What do you mean steph?

and of course you can Kelly,welcome xxx

hi ladies can i join my little man due 29th march id love him to come on my birthday on the 21st

We are due date buddies! :happydance:

I feel like I am expanding at a rate of knots! I'm staying with my in laws for Christmas, and my mil said "I think you have definitely gotten bigger this last week" feels like the understatement of the year! I feel enormous!

Hi ladies, I'm due March 31st. This is my first and we're having a girl :) How's everything feeling these days?

What do you mean steph?

and of course you can Kelly,welcome xxx

I feel like this little one will take his sweet time coming out and I will end up going past my due date.

Hello everyone who has popped in. Not long for us all now xxx

hi ladies can i join my little man due 29th march id love him to come on my birthday on the 21st

I feel like I am expanding at a rate of knots! I'm staying with my in laws for Christmas, and my mil said "I think you have definitely gotten bigger this last week" feels like the understatement of the year! I feel enormous!

yes due date buddies :) i seriously Dont think ill last till my due date lol. I look like I've shoved the biggest turkey in tesco up my top! I feel huge too! He's beating me up constantly and tonight i feel like my stomach has been removed i feel that sick xxx

Hi everyone... I too am sneaking in a little early! I due on 31st march with my third girl! :)

Hi all I'm due 2nd April but will prob be having a c-section around 20th march! Ill know next wed when I see consultant yay!! Hope you are all ok!! Hope u don't mind me popping in?!

lol my mil said tht today she thinks my bump has grown since shes been here :haha: coooool found myself a due date buddy whoop whoop xx

Hiya i'm due march 24th.
you still can't really tell i'm pregnant in my work uniform and where i usually wear my hubbys hoodies (always found them more comfy) you can't really see bump unless i take it off.
i had a customer today who told me i was tiny for 27 weeks. she did also say that she was like that and in the last few weeks of hers she ballooned. thinking that could well happen to me :haha:

Little steph it must be really nice having a compact bump! Mine is hugggggggeee and getting quite uncomfortable :( - I'm not loaning honest I love my bubs but I'm shattered all the time now, plus nothing fits me - even oh's clothes get stuck on the bump haha!

My dh is too skinny so his clothes definitely don't fit!! I love my bump but I am a bit scared of it getting any bigger!!!

Hi Ladies. My little princess is due on 30th March :happydance:

I am due on March 17th with our second! Our daughter will be nearly two and a half when baby arrives :)

Hi to all,

I'm due March 27th with a little diva! Her 3D picture is my avatar. So in love!

Little steph it must be really nice having a compact bump! Mine is hugggggggeee and getting quite uncomfortable :( - I'm not loaning honest I love my bubs but I'm shattered all the time now, plus nothing fits me - even oh's clothes get stuck on the bump haha!

it is quite nice, i like that fact i can still do pretty much everything although socks are getting tricky to put on now, i do wish my bump was a little bigger though, then people would notice i am actaully pregnant. so there are plus and down sides.
haha :) i still have all that to come, i did get told by a customer yesturday that i'll most likly balloon in my last few weeks, she only knew i'm pregnant because she's a regular customer.

My dh is too skinny so his clothes definitely don't fit!! I love my bump but I am a bit scared of it getting any bigger!!!

my hubby is skinny too, he's a lanky git as well, because he's pretty tall he wears large tops, which i end up nicking for bed and his hoodies for the day :haha:

5th of april for meee according to dating scan, but my dates show im 23rd march!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->