March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

Can you buy a progesterone cream? Or is that unsafe?

No idea Lisa. Sorry honey :flower:
Mummy, the cream suggestion goes out to you too :)

Saw my GP yesterday and he was happy for me to start taking aspirin, but when I mentioned progesterone he seemed uncomfortable with the idea. I think because his field of expertise isn't fertility he's hesitant to do much without bloods (and probably an expert opinion). I think I just need to get over the whole idea and trust that all my levels are fine. But just can't help feeling like I could be doing something about if they're not. :cry:

Saw my GP yesterday and he was happy for me to start taking aspirin, but when I mentioned progesterone he seemed uncomfortable with the idea. I think because his field of expertise isn't fertility he's hesitant to do much without bloods (and probably an expert opinion). I think I just need to get over the whole idea and trust that all my levels are fine. But just can't help feeling like I could be doing something about if they're not. :cry:

I totally understand how you feel. My Doc doesn't think P is important or worth monitoring. After looking at various opinions online, I think I will leave it alone right now. I'm OK with seeing the gest sac and yolk sac which leads me to believe the fetus is a little older than they said at the Doc. I'm not bleeding or having heavy cramping.

Storked, thx again for the idea tho. :flower:

I will ask my doc about the P. cream. My first appt is on wednesday. They are monitoring all my levels and they are very open to all my crazy lady questions hehe

I will ask my doc about the P. cream. My first appt is on wednesday. They are monitoring all my levels and they are very open to all my crazy lady questions hehe

They aren't crazy :flower:

I totally understand how you feel. My Doc doesn't think P is important or worth monitoring. After looking at various opinions online, I think I will leave it alone right now. I'm OK with seeing the gest sac and yolk sac which leads me to believe the fetus is a little older than they said at the Doc. I'm not bleeding or having heavy cramping.

Storked, thx again for the idea tho. :flower:

:thumbup:

Thx! It'd be great to get another Dr's opinion without having to go to the Dr again. :flower:

You should ask as many questions as you think of. Write them down if you have to. You have the right to ask.

Because of some health issues I am very very nervous. I refuse to eat out this pregnancy as the doctors suspected food poisoning led to my mc. I won't eat anything unless my DH or I cook it. I changed doctors a few months ago and this new group are so much more receptive to my nerves. They are going to monitor my levels weekly starting next wednesday to make sure everything is progressing correctly.

Sweetz33, I think I may change doctors when pregnant too. At least for the first trimester. :?

My last doctors were a-holes. When I mc and they were telling me they said you mc, there is no heartbeat, so you should be feeling a lot of pain soon so here is a Rx for some vicodin.

First of all...rude as hell, 2nd...I'm allergic to vicodin...its like they never looked at my chart.

Then when I didn't mc naturally and got a severe blood infection, they didn't really explain what was going on, and just rushed me into surgery. It wasn't until 3 days later that I found out I had a blood infection. Then when I told them I was depressed they said it was all in my head and that food poisoning was most likely the cause and I should watch what I eat when pregnant.

My new doctors are great. They did all bloodwork to make sure all levels were ok. They are making sure that my health is perfect. When I told them I got positive HPT they immediately set me up with a high risk OB/GYN who is going to make sure I am all set. Only downside is that she is only in my area once a week. Gotta love living in the boonies haha Well, actually I live in an area of mostly retired people so no need for a pregnancy doc haha

CONGRATS TO OUR LOVELY :bfp: LADIES Lisalee, Nevergivingup and Sweetz33 ; :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: we def have more to come!!

Our June BFP's

Nevergivingup: June :bfp: :happydance: / Symptns: pimples:shrug: always :sleep: .

Lisalee1:June BFP /TESTED :bfp: :happydance: /Symptns 2Day?

Our July BFP's:

Sweetz33/ July1 Tested :bfp: :happydance: / Symptns: Dizzy, sore boobs, very tired, and this am for the first time - nausea

SOON JULY BFP'S LADIES:

Luxlisbon33: Soon July BFP/ Symtpns 2day?/ AF finally here :happydance:

Storked: 10 DPO/ Test Date: July 8th/ Symtns 2Day: nauseous (and oddly hungry too), headaches, bloat, gas, cramps, backache, tired as heck...

BayBeeEm: Soon July BFP/CD 1/ Test Date?/

Mummy_2_One: 9 DPO/ TESTING DATE? /Symptns 2Day? Stomach tenderness and bloated,brown spotting :shrug:

lpjkp: AF Gone :happydance:/ Testing Date: JULY 24th / Symptns? / Not "O" yet but :sex:

Redmonkeysock:/ DPO? /TESTING DATE?/ SYMTPNS?

Garfie: Waiting TTC due to MC /Testing Date:July 5th/ Symtpns: stabbing pains on side..maybe "O" :shrug: until then...:coffee:

Shyiah: DPO ?/Symptns 2Day?

SOON AUGUST BFP'S LOVELY LADIES:

Bamagurl:AF showed and almost gone :happydance: CD? /

Yayyy Lisalee you are back soo happy you didnt stay away long like me:haha: And totally happy everything is going good and your doc is fine and content with your levels! yayy for you! As long as you have a good doc then you have nothing to worry ab.

Mummy 2 One i def need you to stop worryn if your doc thinks you're fine and you levels are fine then dont worry about it. Bc he must knows something more, so stop worryn ma'am. im sure when you get the BFP he will test for "P" then.

AFM: im still hangin in there, went bra shopping with my sis and had to get measured and found out that i went up an extra cup size:dohh: I did not need anymore of those! Well ladies i see the question is ab progesterone, im sure your doc will let you all know ab each level, and it's def ok to ask. thankfully my OB put me on it w/o me asking bc of my recurrent m/c and want to take every precaution this time evn tho my progesterone is good:shrug: So i go for my 1st 6wk U/S on Monday until then...taking one day at a time :sleep: :laundry: :dishes: :shower: :loo:

Oh boy have we been busy on the boards today, I love it!

Nevergivingup, congrats again! I'm sure your positivity has everything to do with your blessing. Here's wishing you a smooth and enjoyable (as enjoyable as it can be) pregnancy.

Lisalee, I am happy for your oh so cautiously pregnant self. Things are looking good for you.

Sweetz, welcome to the gang and congrats to you as well.

Mummy, I'm still catching up on your story, I missed so much during my 1 week hiatus.

Stork, one of my faves, you certainly will have your BFP soon. Remain positive and keep the cheddar bacon muffins coming. I will direct message you my mailing address. Not so subliminal, subliminal message.

Bamagurl, August is a wonderful month to good news and no, it has nothing to do with it being my birthday month! Hehe.

To all of my soon to be July BFPs: positivity, low stress, health eating and prayer throughout. Oh and of course baby dust times a million.

As for me, I am officially CD 1, I ovulate (well normally) on CD 12 and I'm not sure when to test. Part of me wants to wait until a week after my missed period but part of me wants to do it sooner. Can anyone advise me on the shortest window of time for testing?

Gosh, I missed you guys!

Oh boy have we been busy on the boards today, I love it!

Nevergivingup, congrats again! I'm sure your positivity has everything to do with your blessing. Here's wishing you a smooth and enjoyable (as enjoyable as it can be) pregnancy.

Lisalee, I am happy for your oh so cautiously pregnant self. Things are looking good for you.

Sweetz, welcome to the gang and congrats to you as well.

Mummy, I'm still catching up on your story, I missed so much during my 1 week hiatus.

Stork, one of my faves, you certainly will have your BFP soon. Remain positive and keep the cheddar bacon muffins coming. I will direct message you my mailing address. Not so subliminal, subliminal message.

Bamagurl, August is a wonderful month to good news and no, it has nothing to do with it being my birthday month! Hehe.

To all of my soon to be July BFPs: positivity, low stress, health eating and prayer throughout. Oh and of course baby dust times a million.

As for me, I am officially CD 1, I ovulate (well normally) on CD 12 and I'm not sure when to test. Part of me wants to wait until a week after my missed period but part of me wants to do it sooner. Can anyone advise me on the shortest window of time for testing?

Gosh, I missed you guys!

I can send you the recipe. It has lots of varieties and was surprisingly easy. I hate difficult cooking :)
THIS IS YOUR CYCLE :happydance: :dust:

Send it to me too if you don't mind! Please :)

Hi ladies! Do you mind if I join your thread? We are gearing up to TTC again soon after a couple months wait during which I had some testing done for recurrent pregnancy loss. Tests came back perfect so I am one of those darned "unexplained" cases. Doc has given us the go-ahead to try again. I'm on CD 8 now, so will be looking to test sometime near the end of the month depending on when O is!

Congrats to all those with new BFPs!!! :)

I'll post it on here! It is from Better Homes and Gardens...well, a cookbook of theirs that my mom got me lol. the ingredients in black have varieties that you can choose to use. Makes 12 :)
Make-It-Mine Muffins
Flour
1/4 cup granulated or packed brown sugar
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 eggs, lightly beaten
Liquid
3/4 cup buttermilk or milk
2 tablespoons butter melted or vegetable oil
Stir-in
Topping (optional)

Flour Options (pick 1)
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour and 3/4 buckwheat flour
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour and 3/4 cup quick-cooking oats
1 cup all-purpose flour and 1 cup yellow cornmeal
1 cup all-purpose flour and 1 cup rye flour
1/2 cup all-purpose flour and 1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour

Liquid (Pick 1)
Savory Options
3/4 ricotta cheese
3/4 cup dairy sour cream
3/4 cup plain yogurt
3/4 cup finely shredded unpeeled zucchini
Sweet Options
3/4 cup canned pumpkin
3/4 cup applesauce
3/4 cup lemon curd

Stir-In (pick one)
Savory Options
2 to 4 tablespoons thinly sliced green onions
2 to 4 tablespoons finely chopped sweet pepper
2 to 4 tablespoons crumbled crisp-cooked bacon (I use bacon bits because I'm lazy)
2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
Sweet Options
3/4 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
1/3 cup dried fruit (blueberries; raisins; chopped cranberries or cherries; snipped dates, apricots, or figs)

Topping (pick one if you want)
Savory Option
Crush 1 cup of your favorite flavored potato chips or dry cereal flakes; measure about 1/3 cup crushed
Streusal
3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
3 tablespoons packed brown sugar
1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon or ground ginger
Stir and cut in two tablespoons of butter until crumbly

Basic Instructions
1) Preheat oven to 400 F. Grease twelve 2 1/2-inch muffin cups. In a medium bowl stir together the Flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Make a well in the center and set aside.
2) In a bowl combine eggs, Liquid, buttermilk, and butter. Add egg mixture all at once to the flour mixture and stir until moistened (it'll be lumpy). Fold in Stir-in.
3) Spoon batter into cups and bake for 15-18 minutes.

I added ground black pepper to mine. Used the all-purpose flour, regular milk and granulated sugar, sour cream as my Liquid, 3 tablespoons of bacon bits with about 1/4 cup of cheddar cheese for Stir-In. Came out perfect. I wouldn't use a ton of cheddar (I normally like a lot) because it will be hard. I think next time I may also add in green onions. Mmmm.

Hi ladies! Do you mind if I join your thread? We are gearing up to TTC again soon after a couple months wait during which I had some testing done for recurrent pregnancy loss. Tests came back perfect so I am one of those darned "unexplained" cases. Doc has given us the go-ahead to try again. I'm on CD 8 now, so will be looking to test sometime near the end of the month depending on when O is!

Congrats to all those with new BFPs!!! :)

I am so sorry for your losses :hugs:
Welcome! :dust: :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"