March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

If people are worried about progesterone levels,I did a lot of reading on vitamin b...i read that not only can vitamin b increase your progesterone levels by producing healthy follicles in the first half of your cycle, but it was also shown in studies that many women that had miscarriages were deficient in vitamin b!

Its harmless to take,and because it is a water soluble vitamin,your body just pees out what it doesn't need...i started taking vitamin b50 complex after my blood test during mc came hack with a progesterone level of 3, and im proof that it does work because my progesterone in just over a month had increased to 28 :) its definitely worth taking if you're worried about progesterone,because I read that the cream can do more harm than good because its not a consistent dose and your progesterone levels can plummet if you stop using it x

If people are worried about progesterone levels,I did a lot of reading on vitamin b...i read that not only can vitamin b increase your progesterone levels by producing healthy follicles in the first half of your cycle, but it was also shown in studies that many women that had miscarriages were deficient in vitamin b!

Its harmless to take,and because it is a water soluble vitamin,your body just pees out what it doesn't need...i started taking vitamin b50 complex after my blood test during mc came hack with a progesterone level of 3, and im proof that it does work because my progesterone in just over a month had increased to 28 :) its definitely worth taking if you're worried about progesterone,because I read that the cream can do more harm than good because its not a consistent dose and your progesterone levels can plummet if you stop using it x

Ty I will look into that! Do you know any foods that are rich in B?

Thanks lisalee :flower:

I had meant to tell you when I saw your post earlier too that my DD measured a week smaller than my dates for the whole pregnancy (and it didn't make sense to me that she did). I've since found out that I have a tilted uterus, and that can make babies measure smaller. I hope that helps! :hugs:

Thanks so much for this! I'll be grabbing some B vitamins and then can stop stressing for the moment about progesterone (sorry nevergivingup!!).

Meats like fish,chicken and beef are rich in vitamin b!

If you get any mommy2one, get the complex one...its about 5 pounds from Holland and Barrett for 100 tablets and you only need one tablet a day...i only take the 50mg complex and that's worked well for me...steer away from the individual b vitamins though like just bit b6 because many of the vitamin bs need to be taken together,which makes a complex perfect.

Its also safe to take in the first trimester of pregnancy,because it has been proven to help with morning sickness and,in non pregnant cycles,it apparently really helps with pms...i used to have crippling period pains and now its pretty much pain free for me :)

Wow, so many posts on here in the last day or so. So, we now have 3 BFP's? Fantastic!

Lisalee! Good news, I have my fingers and toes crossed that this will continue for you for the next eight months. :flower:

I third the recommendation for taking vitamin b complex, they are beneficial for so many functions, essential really! Plus they contain folic acid, which is always good to get extra of.

For skincare, I didn't change anything and actually my skin was great during pregnancy, good healthy colour and no spots. I take my makeup off with an oil cleanser and hot cotton wool then use and oil and serum mix under Weleda Skin food cream. Yeah. I like oily stuff.

AFM, well I was in a funk yesterday about the continued spotting. Called the gynae, he's on holiday until next week so couldn't make an appointment. It seemed to tail off pretty much yesterday so maybe it was my period slowly tailing off.

So, I am cycle day 11. SMEP began last night. I'm pretty excited about getting back into TTC. We're pretty relaxed about it all though, just taking it easy and enjoying the process. :happydance:

Have a good day everyone.

Hi I have been following this thread for a while now, reading all your stories so far, I would like to join u all now. AF due sat, done test this morn and got a BFN so I will be hoping for a BFP in August.

Hi I have been following this thread for a while now, reading all your stories so far, I would like to join u all now. AF due sat, done test this morn and got a BFN so I will be hoping for a BFP in August.

Hi Little29 :wave:
Welcome!

Is AF due this coming Saturday, or was it last week? May not be too late still for a BFP this month? Has AF arrived yet?

Yeah it due this Saturday, no AF hasn't arrived yet but I feel as if its on its way

Most def doing the vit. B now as woke up from a dead sleep feeling extremely nauseous. My last pregnancies I never got morning sickness so this is new territory for me. Any other suggestions to combat this?

Most def doing the vit. B now as woke up from a dead sleep feeling extremely nauseous. My last pregnancies I never got morning sickness so this is new territory for me. Any other suggestions to combat this?

You can try ginger but that always made me feel even sicker :)wacko:)
I had MS quite badly with my DD and the doc prescribed a drug called Maxolon (Maxalon?) around the 7-8 week mark, but even that didn't really help me. I was queazy all day every day just about and vomiting multiple times a day...

But I'd do it all again for the end result!

:hugs:

Hi ladies! Do you mind if I join your thread? We are gearing up to TTC again soon after a couple months wait during which I had some testing done for recurrent pregnancy loss. Tests came back perfect so I am one of those darned "unexplained" cases. Doc has given us the go-ahead to try again. I'm on CD 8 now, so will be looking to test sometime near the end of the month depending on when O is!

Congrats to all those with new BFPs!!! :)

Welcome and so sorry to hear about your losses. I hope that the next time is your lucky one! :flower:

Oh boy have we been busy on the boards today, I love it!

As for me, I am officially CD 1, I ovulate (well normally) on CD 12 and I'm not sure when to test. Part of me wants to wait until a week after my missed period but part of me wants to do it sooner. Can anyone advise me on the shortest window of time for testing?

Gosh, I missed you guys!

There's a website that gives you the chances of getting a a positive test based on days past ovulation. I like testing somewhat early b/c it releases my anxiety of waiting to test, and there's still a large chance that I would get a positive later if the test is negative.

I will private msg the website b/c I don't want to be a bad influence on this thread and make girls go testing early if they want to hold out :) If anyone else wants it, I'll be glad to share.

Thanks for the great info!!!! My prenatal vitamins only have 2 kinds of vitamin bs. So I may look for an additional supplement.

Thanks again! :flower:

Thanks lisalee :flower:

I had meant to tell you when I saw your post earlier too that my DD measured a week smaller than my dates for the whole pregnancy (and it didn't make sense to me that she did). I've since found out that I have a tilted uterus, and that can make babies measure smaller. I hope that helps! :hugs:

Oh wow! That's interesting. I was "diagnosed" with a tilted uterus but that was supposedly fixed when I had an abdominal myomectomy for fibroids last year. I wonder if it's still somewhat tilted? Hmmm....Will ask the Doc's or the ultrasound tech next time.

Wow, i went to sleep for 6 hrs and wake up to see lots of Post, o my, and we have 2 new members. Yayy:happydance:

Welcome to our AweSome "Soon July/August BFP" lovely Ladies Group!! Def hope AF dont show.

Hopestruck: Welcome to you too ma'am, i am def sorry about your recurrent m/cs most of us know how that is. But it's def a great thing that your test can back that you're healthy, that only means that your boby is fine and will do what it wants when it's ready.Thanks for being here with us:kiss:

Thanks Mummy 2 One:winkwink: for not stressing as much!! This process is already hard enough, we dont want you worryn ab something else

Luxlisbon: Lol, now im glad i wasnt the only one MIA. But we are def glad you are back!! Yayy and Thanks

And to the ladies: This is the reason my doc insisted on me using

Progesterone gel/cream :progesterone cream is sometimes used in hormone replacement therapy and for treating menopausal symptoms such as hot flashes. Topical progesterone cream is also used for treating or preventing certain allergies in which hormones play a role; and for treating bloating, breast tenderness, decreased sex drive, depression, fatigue, lumpy (fibrocystic) breasts, headaches, low blood sugar, increased blood clotting, infertility, irritability, memory loss, miscarriages, brittle bones (osteoporosis), bone loss in younger women, symptoms of PMS, thyroid problems, “foggy thinking,” uterine cancer, uterine fibroids, water retention, weight gain, and vaginal irritation (vulval lichen sclerosis).

Progesterone gel is sometimes used inside the vagina to expand the cervix (cervical ripening), treat breast pain in women with noncancerous breast disease, and to prevent and treat abnormal thickening of the lining of the uterus (endometrial hyperplasia).

Progesterone cream is also used intravaginally or by injection for treating infertility and symptoms of (PMS).

How does it work?

Progesterone is a hormone released by the ovaries. Changing progesterone levels can contribute to abnormal menstrual periods and menopausal symptoms. Progesterone is also necessary for implantation of the fertilized egg in the uterus and for maintaining pregnancy.

I was already using Vitamin B B4 my pregnancies when both my m/c's happen. Progesterone Cream aids in way more things than the pill at least it does for me. I do like using the cream everynight better than i was using Vitamin B. When you have had 2 m/cs or more using the same tatic everytime you'll finally realize that you need to try something new, an i did and i love it, it def raised my hopes this time around.

CONGRATS TO OUR LOVELY :bfp: LADIES Lisalee, Nevergivingup and Sweetz33 ; :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: we def have more to come!!

HAPPY INDEDPENCE DAY EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our June BFP's

Nevergivingup: June :bfp: :happydance: / Symptns: always :sleep: .

Lisalee1:June BFP /TESTED :bfp: :happydance: /Symptns 2Day?

Our July BFP's:

Sweetz33/ July1 Tested :bfp: / Symptns: Dizzy, sore boobs, very tired, and this am for the first time - nausea

SOON JULY BFP'S LADIES:

Luxlisbon33: CD 11/ Symtpns 2day?/ AF trying to tamper off

Storked: 10 DPO/ Test Date: July 8th/ Symtns 2Day: nauseous (and oddly hungry too), headaches, bloat, gas, cramps, backache, tired as heck...

BayBeeEm: "O" CD12/CD 1/ Test Date?/

Mummy_2_One: 9 DPO/ TESTING DATE? /Symptns 2Day? Stomach tenderness and bloated,brown spotting

lpjkp: AF Gone / Testing Date: JULY 24th / Symptns? / Not "O" yet but

Redmonkeysock:/ DPO? /TESTING DATE?/ SYMTPNS?

Garfie: Waiting TTC due to MC /Testing Date:July 5th/ Symtpns: stabbing pains on side..maybe "O" :shrug: until then... :coffee:

Hopestruck: CD8/ Waiting to "O"

Shyiah:/M.I.A. :shrug:

SOON AUGUST BFP'S LOVELY LADIES:

Bamagurl:AF showed and almost gone :happydance: CD? /

Little29: DPO ?/ Symtpns? / Test Date:

congrats nevergiving up, i hadnt seen posts from u in a bit ( i was prob just on other threads) and saw ur name so i came on. congrats on ur bfp xxxxx

FYI: ginger snaps help

*munches on another ginger snap* lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back