March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

Hi lilesMom!
Welcome Little29! With my first pregnancy I didn't get a positive until I was like 5 days late! As soon as I saw my first negative, I felt out. But I wasn't and you may not be either! :hugs:

As for nausea, I used ginger ale. For a bit. I was eventually prescribed meds. But since y'all said the B vitamins are in meat...that was prolly my problem. The scent of meat made me barf so I quit eating it. Next time I may take that pill instead. My prescribed meds never helped my nausea and I puked pretty impressively- it would come out my nose! I don't miss the nausea but I miss how my DH wanted me to stay in bed all day LOL

hey storked :)
sweetz , i had nausea too and it helps to eat dry crackers r dry biscuits.
i used to have 2 dry biscuits sometimes in middle of the nt to try and stop it.
if blood sugars get too low it doesnt help.
eat really little and often, i used to get so sick if i had a proper sized meal and the queezy wouldnt go away till d next day.
congrats on ur bfp babe. x
drink water too, it helps if u can. x

Happy 4th everyone!

Hope everyone is feeling well!

Fingers crossed for all you ladies about to test & :dust: to all of us still trying.

Happy Independence Day my American Sisters, hope you all had a good one:flower:

Storked - Thanks for the recipe - one day I will get around to it :haha:

Babe Bee Em - I usually start testing about 10DPO - yes I like to POAS usually (not looking forward to tomorrow though) good luck this cyle hun :flower:

Hopestruck - :happydance: congrats on finding this lovely positive thread, well it certainly cheers me up:thumbup: so sorry for your losses hun you are in a thread where a lot of ladies understand so we all look forward to hearing from you as you carry on your journey with us:flower:

Mummy - Is it tomorrow you are testing or have I missed a posting - good luck if it is :dust::dust::dust: I understand your worry about the progesterone I mentioned it to my doc this last time and she don't worry everything is fine - well now I want to scream and shout and say no everything was not fine! - so next BFP I will be asking serious questions about progesterone :happydance:

Luxlisbon - So glad you are enjoy ttc - in the past both myself and hubby have found it to become very stressful, I'm sure some of you ladies can relate:winkwink:

Little29 - :hi: and welcome to this wonderful positive thread - hope the nasty :witch: takes a long hike for you:flower:

Sweetz - How are you felling today hun? - was thinking about your nausea have you tried peppermint tea that might help:flower:

Lisalee - How are you feeling today - hope you are taking it easy:coffee:

Bamagurl - Hope you are okay hun:flower:

Lilesmom - Hello I'm Garfie :hi: and welcome

Nvergivingup - Wow what an inspiration you are to all us ladies, even though you are tired:sleep: you still manage to find time to answer/mention us all personally in your replies hip hip horray for our thread starter:happydance:

AFM - I'm very nervous about testing tomorrow - I know it will be a stark white (and that's a good thing) but I also tested positive at 11DPO last time (take a peak at my chart I'm 11DPO tomorrow) how cruel is that :cry:

On a more positive note I am off for a facial tomorrow a bit of pampering and shopping because I know I will feel devastated even though I know the baby was taken away at the DNC it will just seem so final - sorry to be a downer.

:hugs:

X

Garfie, was a lot of crap to post for a recipe but it is very easy. Was afraid all that text would make it look harder than it was!
I need sour cream. I want to make more :)

thanks garfie, sorry for ur loss hon, best of luck in ttc xx

Since we're on the topic of progesterone, have many of you heard success stories? I've personally heard nothing BUT success stories for women using it, but my doctor says the literature shows no overall benefit. He's willing to try it as a precautionary measure during my next pregnancy though, since it can't hurt.

I've heard of at least 3-5 women who have had prior M/Cs and gone on to have healthy babies with progesterone. But, I have also heard of a few people for whom it didn't work (but it seems in those cases there were underlying issues). Anyone else?

Hmm... Heaps to catch up on while I slept and all you Americans chatted! So I'll just say a quick HI :wave: to everyone, and welcome, to our newies. Happy 4th of July to my friends on the other side of the world!

Thanks nevergivingup for that info on progesterone. I will be asking my GP about it still when I get my next BFP, but I'll stop stressing in the meantime I think. Does anyone know though whether that's the main reason for chemicals? If the body doesn't produce enough then you just have your period at the normal time right? AF is due on Sunday, and my last MC happened right on time with my due period...

In the meantime, I'm heading out today to grab some B complex vitamins (even though they're in my pre-natal... The things we do hey!

Sweetz - I couldn't do ginger at all during my preganacy with DD. It made me vomit straight away. Glad the snaps are working for you though :flower:

Storked - that recipe DID look pretty epic! Until I noticed it has sections where you just add one of the list that follows. I might get there one day to make some!

AFM today: I tested again this morning (now 11DPO) and got a BFN, but it wasn't with FMU as DD was sick in the night and I ended up needing to go at like 5am (like has been the norm this past week) and couldn't be stuffed POAS at that time of morning in the middle of winter! Next time I went was only around 7:30am so I think that was a bit of a wasted test =( Might just wait now till Sunday as originally planned (haha!) as I'm down to just one test now... Starting to get down on it now (sorry nevergivingup!).

PMA! PMA! PMA!

Feeli a little better. Tried dinner...no go haha!! Going to call doctor tomorrow as I have hypoglycemia and need to keep blood sugar up.

Happy 4th to my American ladies! My stupid neighbors are setting off fireworks and they are scaring my dogs so they are howling ATM lol...gotta love the 4th!

I just heard one go off myself- it is totally illegal since it is dry season. Gah :)

I forgot Australia is ahead. You would think I'd remember since I have two friends who live there but I don't :)

Oh no :( AF has been gone for 3 days, and now I've started getting pink spotting CD9...I haven't got a clue what it could be from, because I'm not due to ovulate for about another week, but we did BD last night?

Oh no :( AF has been gone for 3 days, and now I've started getting pink spotting CD9...I haven't got a clue what it could be from, because I'm not due to ovulate for about another week, but we did BD last night?

BDing could have something to do with it lovely. And the other thing I've learnt from all this MC business and having spoken and read so much about pregnancy and TTC is that nothing is normal anyway. Just see how the day goes maybe and if you're worried, make an appt to see the doctor. :hugs:

Yes, I agree. Try not to worry. It seems like anything goes after a miscarriage, there's no normal. BD'd could have knocked something a little. I wouldn't worry too much unless it becomes heavier. :hugs:

Ok,I'll take the advice and try not to worry about anything...it does seem to have calmed down now anyway...hope everyone else is well!x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->