March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

Hi lilesMom!
Welcome Little29! With my first pregnancy I didn't get a positive until I was like 5 days late! As soon as I saw my first negative, I felt out. But I wasn't and you may not be either! :hugs:

Well :witch: isn't due until Saturday so maybe there might still be a chance yet. I just had my hopes up for a BFP because been feeling sick all wk and had cramps. My last pregnancy got a positive 4 days before AF.

Hi lilesMom!
Welcome Little29! With my first pregnancy I didn't get a positive until I was like 5 days late! As soon as I saw my first negative, I felt out. But I wasn't and you may not be either! :hugs:

Well :witch: isn't due until Saturday so maybe there might still be a chance yet. I just had my hopes up for a BFP because been feeling sick all wk and had cramps. My last pregnancy got a positive 4 days before AF.

You know what they say, each pregnancy is different. Though I compare everything to my last pregnancy too :)

Mummy- running low on HPT ALWAYS made me slow down my testing b/c I didn't want to buy a bunch more! :) Good luck when you test on Sunday.

LPJ- Sounds like BD. Probably nothing to be concerned about.

Welcome to all the newbies! Thanks for joining and we look forward to taking this journey together!

AFM- I'm going to call the Dr and request/demand progesterone suppositories today. If they say no, I'm going to get the cream and start ASAP. I started cramping last night (no bleeding) but I got really scared.

No pregnancy is the same...this one I have horrible ms and my other ones nothing at all.

Hello ladies, I have been one for a while because I just started classes and they are hard and take a lot of time..

Nevergivingup congrats Hun on your :bfp: I'm glad to hear that all is going well with that

Lisalee I am sure that you are fine and hav the prefect littl bun cooking up in our oven ;)

:hugs: to all of the July ladies

AFM AF has lf the building but I have been having some really bad cramping and I went to the er and found out that I hav cysts on my ovaries and I have an appt tomorrow to see what's going on. Does anyone have this?

WOW, I keep forgetting that some of us are in Different time zones, that's why when I wake up an log bk on here I always miss 20 post! Which is def a GREAT THing!!! So THANKS TO ALL OUR "SOON JULY/AUGUST BFP's" LOVELY LADIES FOR MAKING THIS THREAD AS AWESOME AS IT IS, Bc it def wouldn't be AS AWESOME W/O ya'll POSITIVE THOUGHTS!!!! THANK YOU!!

Lilesmom! THANKS MA'AM!! Yea these awesome ladies keep my mind busy here! It's almost like we're in our own little world here:happydance: Im glad to hear from u, How are things going?

Garfie: Never Apologize for expressing your feelings!! That's why we're here, for each other! It's never easy to go thru the process of a m/c nomatter how many m/cs you have. We all heal differently, so if you need to vent ma'am, then we are def here to listen and encourage you. HEAD UP CHIN UP, but it's ok to cry sometimes too:kiss: we're here for u until the end, at least I know I am!!

Mummy 2 One: Ma'am we're Def not counting you out until AF SHOW, with your early testing Self!! No apologizes needed, we are only human, it's ok to be sad sometimes but we def can't stay down for too long. So POSITIVE THOUGHTS MA'AM, until she comes, I'm always rooting for you regardless of what happens!!:hugs:

Lpjk: I'm sorry ab the spotting but like the Lovely Ladies say, after a m/c your body def stays on a roller coaster. Hope it gets better ma'am, and def glad it had calm down. I wouldnt BD while spotting since it's after a m/c, I caught an infection when I did. But we are different, so maybe it's spotting from "O" :shrug: whatever it is, we need it to stop, Bc it's not going to mess with our plans! :growlmad:

Hopestruck: just like you I have read a couple ladies who successfully carried out a healthy 9 month pregnancy and some who are now in their 2nd trimester. After my 2nd m/c my AF did show up but not on her usual date, but I was still happy to see her. Like I said my progesterone levels were fine I guess my doc wanted to take XTRA measures this time, every doc def have their reasons. And she's the 3rd doc I've been too Bc the other ones just dont seem like they understand what I'm going thru emotionally. Fingers crossed for u ma'am always!!

BamaGurl: I was just thinking ab u, I'm sooo glad u checked in and you're in good spirits!! POSITIVE THOUGHTS!!

Storked: :hugs: I'm always happy to KNO you're always POSITIVE!!

LisaLee:, I KNO you can't wait to get to 2nd trimester!!

Little29: Testing Soon? Don't count yourself out yet!

Sweetz: I def hope that is true Bc this pregnancy I'm having pimple problems which was the total opposite last pregnancy.

If I missed anyone I do apologize, I'm on my IPhone :dohh:

AFM: everything is still the same, I didn't realized my breast hurt so bad until I took my too small bra off!! The Progesterone suppositories have me leaking the cream that's not needed bk out most of the day having me wanting to wash 3 times a day now .And ready to go to my U/S Tues. hopefully my little Turkey heartbeat will be flickering away and he'/she is in the right place! Leaning Totally on my Faith and my Father in the heavens but whatever he thinks is best for me, will be :kiss: Have An Awesome Day Ladies and Def Stay Sweet!!!

Hello ladies, I have been one for a while because I just started classes and they are hard and take a lot of time..

Nevergivingup congrats Hun on your :bfp: I'm glad to hear that all is going well with that

Lisalee I am sure that you are fine and hav the prefect littl bun cooking up in our oven ;)

:hugs: to all of the July ladies

AFM AF has lf the building but I have been having some really bad cramping and I went to the er and found out that I hav cysts on my ovaries and I have an appt tomorrow to see what's going on. Does anyone have this?

HI SHYIAH!!! We totally Missed U!!! I can totally understand about the classes Thing, I'm am ready to go bk to classes myself, I have 1 more month, thankfully. I'm sooo sorry to hear ab your cyst. I have no clue ab those. But I'm def here to encourage you and hope it gets better.:hugs:

CONGRATS TO OUR LOVELY :bfp: LADIES Lisalee, Nevergivingup and Sweetz33 ; :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: we def have more to Come!!

Our June BFP's

Nevergivingup: June :bfp: :happydance: / Symptns: always :sleep: .

Lisalee1:June :bfp: :happydance: /Symptns 2Day?

Our July BFP's:

Sweetz33/ July1 Tested :bfp: :happydance: / Symptns: Dizzy, sore boobs, very tired, and this am for the first time - nausea

SOON JULY BFP'S LADIES:

Luxlisbon33: CD 11/ Symtpns 2day?/ AF trying to tamper off :dohh:

Storked: 10 DPO/ Test Date: July 8th/ Symtns 2Day: nauseous (and oddly hungry too), headaches, bloat, gas, cramps, backache, tired as heck...

BayBeeEm: "O" CD12/CD 1/ Test Date?/

Mummy_2_One: 10 DPO/ TESTING DATE? /Symptns 2Day? Stomach tenderness and bloated,brown spotting

lpjkp: AF Gone / Testing Date: JULY 24th / Symptns? / Not "O" yet but :sex:

Redmonkeysock:/ DPO? /TESTING DATE?/ SYMTPNS?

Garfie: Waiting TTC due to MC /Testing Date:July 5th/ Symtpns: stabbing pains on side..maybe "O" :shrug: until then... :coffee:

Hopestruck: CD8/ Waiting to "O"

Shyiah: 1 DPO/ Test Date July 16th/ Symptns:/ Found a Cyst:nope:

SOON AUGUST BFP'S LOVELY LADIES:

Bamagurl:AF Gone :happydance: CD1 /

Little29: DPO ?/ Symtpns? / Test Date:Saturday July 7th

Never...my forehead look like I have goosebumps haha!! I normally have very clear skin.

Got appointment with docs tomorrow for blood test, nausea and possible first ultrasound. Docs think I'm farther along bc of the dark test and the + so early...we will see! I will keep all you lovely ladies updated!

Lol, sorry ab your bumps too!! YAYYYY for your first Doc appt. I would be happy of they would tell me I'm further along if everything is ok and adds up of course. Def keep us updated!! And I def hope everything goes Great, I know it will!!!

So I have to find something to take my mind off of ttc or it is going to be a very long cycle!!! I am open to suggestions although really I have enough cleaning around the house to probably keep me busy for the next 2 months!

So I have to find something to take my mind off of ttc or it is going to be a very long cycle!!! I am open to suggestions although really I have enough cleaning around the house to probably keep me busy for the next 2 months!

Needing to clean won't work. It hasn't for me :winkwink:

CONGRATS TO OUR LOVELY :bfp: LADIES Lisalee, Nevergivingup and Sweetz33 ; :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: we def have more to Come!!

Our June BFP's

Nevergivingup: June :bfp: :happydance: / Symptns: always :sleep: .

Lisalee1:June :bfp: :happydance: /Symptns 2Day?

Our July BFP's:

Sweetz33/ July1 Tested :bfp: :happydance: / Symptns: lower back pain, acne (ew), never ending thirst, sore boobs, hungry but not able to eat much bc of nausea

SOON JULY BFP'S LADIES:

Luxlisbon33: CD 11/ Symtpns 2day?/ AF trying to tamper off :dohh:

Storked: 10 DPO/ Test Date: July 8th/ Symtns 2Day: nauseous (and oddly hungry too), headaches, bloat, gas, cramps, backache, tired as heck...

BayBeeEm: "O" CD12/CD 1/ Test Date?/

Mummy_2_One: 10 DPO/ TESTING DATE? /Symptns 2Day? Stomach tenderness and bloated,brown spotting

lpjkp: AF Gone :happydance: / Testing Date: JULY 24th / Symptns? / Not "O" yet but :sex:

Redmonkeysock:/ DPO? /TESTING DATE?/ SYMTPNS?

Garfie: Waiting TTC due to MC /Testing Date:July 5th/ Symtpns: stabbing pains on side..maybe "O" :shrug: until then... :coffee:

Hopestruck: CD8/ Waiting to "O"

Shyiah: 1 DPO/ Test Date July 16th/ Symptns:/ Found a Cyst on ovary :nope:

SOON AUGUST BFP'S LOVELY LADIES:

Bamagurl:AF Gone :happydance: CD1 /

Little29: DPO ?/ Symtpns? / Test Date:Saturday July 7th

Cleaning def hasn't worked for me, I cleaned my every corner and closet while I was waiting for m/c to come to an end. Once you got Baby Fever, I don't think it's no running from it:nope: Bc every lady is pregnant this year seems like. Now Me Beeing in college always takes my mind off. my studying and friends don't have baby fever but unfortunately i took the summer off!! Talk ab BABY FEVER!!!

Ahhh me too! I go back to school August 13th, but what do I do till then?!?!? It doesn't help that my sil is pregnant & just found out she is having a girl, did the whole gender reveal party.... I am trying to just focus on my little one, but I can't help but think about her having a little playmate. I have to get my mind off it or I am going to go CRAZY

I got a hobby (or 3) haha!!

Never...updated symptoms - lower back pain, acne (ew), never ending thirst, sore boobs, hungry but not able to eat much bc of nausea

DH will be going with to doc appt which is a relief. I hate going by myself.

Ahhh me too! I go back to school August 13th, but what do I do till then?!?!? It doesn't help that my sil is pregnant & just found out she is having a girl, did the whole gender reveal party.... I am trying to just focus on my little one, but I can't help but think about her having a little playmate. I have to get my mind off it or I am going to go CRAZY

When you figure out a good distraction, share it with me :winkwink:

Oh storked you only need a 2 day distraction haha!! :)

Oh storked you only need a 2 day distraction haha!! :)

I wish! I really have no idea how long this cycle would be since it is my first since the loss :dohh:
And before I never got a BFP until I was several days late. Lamely. Reminding myself of that is all that keeps me from wasting more tests. Though the urge to pee on one in the morning is strong. MUST. RESIST. :coffee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->