March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

BamaGurl- well the good thing is @ least you have 1 month until school is bk in. Are u trying to take the relax approach this time?? Exercising did take my mind off of it for a while but some says it pushing "O" back, I dont know how true that is:shrug:

Sweetz: my DH will be @ Work 4hrs away On my scan day so I will be going alone as always. He wrks Mon-Sat 10 hrs 4 hrs away from home so he stays in the state where his work is an come home Sat. Nite and leaves bk out Eary Monday Morning. So u r def lucky yours will be there with u. Hey it's ok, HE GAVE ME WHAT I WANTED....baby spermy:haha:

LOL Never I love your attitude towards things!! Trust me when they are always around sometimes you WISH they were gone haha

Thanks ma'am!! Haha, I def Agree!! I don't know if it's him or me but both of us seems moody!! Or maybe it's Bc I'm put a No Sex rule down until our 2nd trimester....yep I think that's it.

hahaha I did the same and he started whining....I'm fine, he's moody rofl

CONGRATS TO OUR LOVELY :bfp: LADIES Lisalee, Nevergivingup and Sweetz33 ; :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: we def have more to Come!!

Our June BFP's

Nevergivingup: June :bfp: :happydance: / Symptns: always :sleep: Pimples .

Lisalee1:June :bfp: :happydance: /Symptns 2Day?

Our July BFP's:

Sweetz33/ July1 Tested :bfp: :happydance: / Symptns: lower back pain, acne (ew), never ending thirst, sore boobs, hungry but not able to eat much bc of nausea

SOON JULY BFP'S LADIES:

Luxlisbon33: CD 11/ Symtpns 2day?/ AF trying to tamper off :dohh:

Storked: 10 DPO/ Test Date: July 8th/ Symtns 2Day: nauseous (and oddly hungry too), headaches, bloat, gas, cramps, backache, tired as heck...

BayBeeEm: "O" CD12/CD 1/ Test Date?/

Mummy_2_One: 10 DPO/ TESTING DATE? /Symptns 2Day? Stomach tenderness and bloated,brown spotting :winkwink:

lpjkp: AF Gone :happydance: / Testing Date: JULY 24th / Symptns? / Not "O" yet but :sex:

Redmonkeysock:/ DPO? /TESTING DATE?/ SYMTPNS?

Garfie: Waiting TTC due to MC /Testing Date:July 5th/ Symtpns: stabbing pains on side..maybe "O" :shrug: until then... :coffee:

Hopestruck: CD8/ Waiting to "O"

Shyiah: 1 DPO/ Test Date July 16th/ Symptns:/ Found a Cyst on ovary :nope:

SOON AUGUST BFP'S LOVELY LADIES:

Bamagurl:AF Gone :happydance: CD1 /

Little29: DPO ?/ Symtpns? / Test Date:Saturday July 7th

Sweetz33!! Hahaha, U too!! After u go thru a m/c, you'll take every precaution:haha: mines play his playstation and I don't want to do anything, I'm too busy paying attention to SYMPTONS and of course the, "Soon July/August BFP's" Lovely Ladies Group. Heehee

I am making sure everything is ok too. he is drinking coffee and watching TV hehehe

I want to test tomorrow dangit.

No Ma'AM!! No Testing Early!! You only have 2days!! Apologies if I'm making u impatient:hugs: When u get your BFP your going to be like us impatient to hurry up and get to the safe zone, which is 14 wks for me:blush:

mine is 12-14 weeks. 3+ months then I will rest a little easier.

I want to test tomorrow dangit.

No Ma'AM!! No Testing Early!! You only have 2days!! Apologies if I'm making u impatient:hugs: When u get your BFP your going to be like us impatient to hurry up and get to the safe zone, which is 14 wks for me:blush:

No I'm getting impatient because I checked my CM and cervical position and it is looking good and making me hopeful :haha:

oooohhhh bethany exciting , fingers crossed honey xxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->