March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

The 2WW is the most exciting part of getting pregnant IMO (well, except for the :sex:, hehe :blush:) Will be keeping my fingers crossed for you Storked!!!!

The 2WW is the most exciting part of getting pregnant IMO (well, except for the :sex:, hehe :blush:) Will be keeping my fingers crossed for you Storked!!!!

I think two dark lines are the most exciting part :D
I am a weirdo and keep my old tests too. I love to look at them!

Haha well the two lines bit goes without saying :) I keep mine too! Usually for a couple of weeks to make sure they're getting darker. Although I'm considering abandoning that next time as clearly it has made absolutely zero difference for me in the past!

Haha well the two lines bit goes without saying :) I keep mine too! Usually for a couple of weeks to make sure they're getting darker. Although I'm considering abandoning that next time as clearly it has made absolutely zero difference for me in the past!

Aw but they are a bit cheering when sad. I have sono pics and the sticks and that is all I allow myself to keep and it is oddly comforting

I think it's nice to have those little remembrances :hugs: If you don't mind me asking, how many angels do you have?

I think it's nice to have those little remembrances :hugs: If you don't mind me asking, how many angels do you have?

Just the one :cry: I am so sorry for your losses

One is more than any person ought to have. I am sorry for you as well! However, the wonderful news is that your odds for having a healthy baby are the same as if you never had a loss at all! I am confident you'll get your rainbow very soon :flower:

I have all three of mine from this pregnancy and I have the date and time on them. I also have the ultrasound of my angel. I begged them for it...the next day I had my D&C. It is one of my most prized possessions. I have ALL of Julz's ultrasounds (my 10 y/o). People say I am foolish for holding onto my angel's ultrasound seeing as we lost her at 8 weeks, but he/she was part of me, and that is all I have to remind me. I see nothing wrong with saving them. I have pictures too hehe.

FYI:
Digi HPT stay on for about 3 days before the screen dies rofl so I suggest if you want to memorialize it, take a pic. :)

2012-07-02 11.20.59.jpg

p.s. I look forward to seeing your + tests posted soon stork!!

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Just the one :cry: I am so sorry for your losses

One is more than any person ought to have. I am sorry for you as well! However, the wonderful news is that your odds for having a healthy baby are the same as if you never had a loss at all! I am confident you'll get your rainbow very soon :flower:

I pray for rainbows for the both of us! I just have one sibling who has miscarried- 3 MMC and she just had her 5th baby. So I am hopeful :flower:

I have all three of mine from this pregnancy and I have the date and time on them. I also have the ultrasound of my angel. I begged them for it...the next day I had my D&C. It is one of my most prized possessions. I have ALL of Julz's ultrasounds (my 10 y/o). People say I am foolish for holding onto my angel's ultrasound seeing as we lost her at 8 weeks, but he/she was part of me, and that is all I have to remind me. I see nothing wrong with saving them. I have pictures too hehe.

FYI:
Digi HPT stay on for about 3 days before the screen dies rofl so I suggest if you want to memorialize it, take a pic. :)

I took pics of my digis last time too :haha:
I understand why you keep them. My baby was still my baby, even if the time was short. I look at my scan pics sometimes and I just smile at how beautiful the bean was :)

i framed mine and put her name and some cute stickers and stuff on it, its in my sitting room, i dont care if it makes anyone uncomfortable who calls to my house, it makes me feel better and il always remember her :)

great idea liles! I can't quite display mine yet, due to DH is still heartbroken over it.

i framed mine and put her name and some cute stickers and stuff on it, its in my sitting room, i dont care if it makes anyone uncomfortable who calls to my house, it makes me feel better and il always remember her :)

That is sweet! I keep mine on my fridge. My spouse doesn't notice it but he does get sad, like Sweetz DH does. He hasn't brought up pregnancy at all during this cycle. In the past he'd ask "you pregnant yet?" every day :)

So excited that we will have 2 new testers by the end of the weekend! You guys hang tight! Time will fly by!

Lilies- That sounds like a very nice way to keep the memory alive. Glad that it gives you comfort.

I wanted to thank all you ladies for the advice regarding progesterone. It really goes to show you how controversial the whole issue is!

My symptoms today- 1) Breasts are not as sore today 2)Pimples all over my face! What in the world! Seems like it happened over night 3) Throwing up after breakfast. But no nausea or morning sickness. It's kind of weird. I just get an uncontrollable urge to throw up 4) No more scary cramping today. Just slight discomfort.

Nevergivingup & Sweetz- what about you?

Good luck to the rest of the ladies! Your BFP will be here in no time! :)

So excited that we will have 2 new testers by the end of the weekend! You guys hang tight! Time will fly by!

Lilies- That sounds like a very nice way to keep the memory alive. Glad that it gives you comfort.

I wanted to thank all you ladies for the advice regarding progesterone. It really goes to show you how controversial the whole issue is!

My symptoms today- 1) Breasts are not as sore today 2)Pimples all over my face! What in the world! Seems like it happened over night 3) Throwing up after breakfast. But no nausea or morning sickness. It's kind of weird. I just get an uncontrollable urge to throw up 4) No more scary cramping today. Just slight discomfort.

Good luck to the rest of the ladies! Your BFP will be here in no time! :)

I feel encouraged to wait for Sunday. Thanks! :happydance:

Sore bbs, but not as much (but haven't worn bra today bc was in house all day...lazy rainy day here). My forehead looks like goose bumps. MS is there after every meal. Cramping is gone, but like you, discomfort is there. Also I'm peeing waaaaaayyyy more than normal.

BamaGurl- well the good thing is @ least you have 1 month until school is bk in. Are u trying to take the relax approach this time?? Exercising did take my mind off of it for a while but some says it pushing "O" back, I dont know how true that is:shrug:

Sweetz: my DH will be @ Work 4hrs away On my scan day so I will be going alone as always. He wrks Mon-Sat 10 hrs 4 hrs away from home so he stays in the state where his work is an come home Sat. Nite and leaves bk out Eary Monday Morning. So u r def lucky yours will be there with u. Hey it's ok, HE GAVE ME WHAT I WANTED....baby spermy:haha:

Yeah I think the relaxed approach will be the way this time. I don't know if we will do it every other day like last time since that obviously didn't work for us.... I have started walking in the mornings so that is a plus but doesn't stop me from thinking about a baby. I am just kinda in the whatever mood this month I think although I really really really hope this is the month! I must admit it is hurting me more as my sil's pregnancy progresses... I think it makes me think about it even more because obviously that is the talk of the family right now. I guess I just have to place it in Higher hands (God's) and see what happens.

Yeah I think the relaxed approach will be the way this time. I don't know if we will do it every other day like last time since that obviously didn't work for us.... I have started walking in the mornings so that is a plus but doesn't stop me from thinking about a baby. I am just kinda in the whatever mood this month I think although I really really really hope this is the month! I must admit it is hurting me more as my sil's pregnancy progresses... I think it makes me think about it even more because obviously that is the talk of the family right now. I guess I just have to place it in Higher hands (God's) and see what happens.

Relaxed worked for us....we weren't even trying this month and we got our positive. :)

BamaGurl- well the good thing is @ least you have 1 month until school is bk in. Are u trying to take the relax approach this time?? Exercising did take my mind off of it for a while but some says it pushing "O" back, I dont know how true that is:shrug:

Sweetz: my DH will be @ Work 4hrs away On my scan day so I will be going alone as always. He wrks Mon-Sat 10 hrs 4 hrs away from home so he stays in the state where his work is an come home Sat. Nite and leaves bk out Eary Monday Morning. So u r def lucky yours will be there with u. Hey it's ok, HE GAVE ME WHAT I WANTED....baby spermy:haha:

Relaxed worked for me the 1st time too. I had been using OPKs for months. But the month when I went on vacation and didn't use OPKs is when I got pregnant! So it will definitely happen in God's time. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->