March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

Sweetz- MS after every meal? Sorry :( At least you feel pregnant tho. A lot of people are worried when there are no symptoms.

Also, I forgot to add constipation (TMI) to my list of symptoms. That was one of my 1st symptoms actually.

Sweetz- MS after every meal? Sorry :( At least you feel pregnant tho. A lot of people are worried when there are no symptoms.

Also, I forgot to add constipation (TMI) to my list of symptoms. That was one of my 1st symptoms actually.

Yes I have that unfortunate symptom as well...

Yeah it is pretty annoying and sometimes embarrassing.... :blush:

The worst is when you can't let it out because it never travels that far :blush:

OMG YES!!! I was at an appointment this AM and I had to pee and (eh, hem) pass wind....and I just couldn't do either....it was horrible! Needless to say right after appointment, I booked it to the bathroom haha

The worst is when you can't let it out because it never travels that far :blush:

OMG YES!!! I was at an appointment this AM and I had to pee and (eh, hem) pass wind....and I just couldn't do either....it was horrible! Needless to say right after appointment, I booked it to the bathroom haha

I hear ya!! And those stupid Gas X pills are a dud hehehe

I KNOW RIGHT!!!! AND IT HURTSSSSS!!! lol

I had it this bad on my honeymoon. We were at the National Museum in Copenhagen and I kept sitting down to "rest" (ie encourage a fart- killer!)

I had it this bad on my honeymoon. We were at the National Museum in Copenhagen and I kept sitting down to "rest" (ie encourage a fart- killer!)

OMG HAHAHA!!!!! I have the "let me go look at those flowers over there where no one is around" ROFL

OMG HAHAHA!!!!! I have the "let me go look at those flowers over there where no one is around" ROFL

YES! Nice to know that I am not alone :winkwink:

LOL!!!! What is wrong with us?! (as I stuff my face with potato chips)

(p.s. I usually hate potato chips... I already ate a 10.5 oz bag of BBQ....in less than a day rofl....damn cravings)

LOL! You ladies are HILARIOUS!!! SO and I have pretty much just given up on the whole 'trying to hide it from each other' thing. We're pretty open about how stinky we are (him moreso than me, which is both nice but also a curse...). You know it's true what they say...boys stink! ;)

LOL!!!! What is wrong with us?! (as I stuff my face with potato chips)

Woman, eat whatever stays down! Haha, I thought my baby was going to be a Cheeto when I was pregnant :dohh:

I just snorted I'm laughing so hard!!!!!! HAHAHAH!!!!!! *coughing fit* damn asthma!! ahahhahahahah!!!

I swore my 1st was going to be a Wendy's bacon cheeseburger haha My ex I warned him not to come home unless he had 2 nice and warm for me....I sent him out at 4am haha....he actually stayed out, but I think it was more of he was tired of my moods ROFL

I swore my 1st was going to be a Wendy's bacon cheeseburger haha My ex I warned him not to come home unless he had 2 nice and warm for me....I sent him out at 4am haha....he actually stayed out, but I think it was more of he was tired of my moods ROFL

Hell, now I'm hungry :rofl:
My fast food craving was Subway. I'd eat a foot long easily :D
Wonder what all your cravings will be this time!

Hell, now I'm hungry :rofl:
My fast food craving was Subway. I'd eat a foot long easily :D
Wonder what all your cravings will be this time!

So far it is chicken and potato chips...but only baked chicken....what sucks is my favorite dinner makes my stomach turn...sweet italian sausage w./peppers & onions....of and eggs omg ewww and coffee smells like skunk to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->