March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

I swore my 1st was going to be a Wendy's bacon cheeseburger haha My ex I warned him not to come home unless he had 2 nice and warm for me....I sent him out at 4am haha....he actually stayed out, but I think it was more of he was tired of my moods ROFL

Hell, now I'm hungry :rofl:
My fast food craving was Subway. I'd eat a foot long easily :D
Wonder what all your cravings will be this time!

So far it is chicken and potato chips...but only baked chicken....what sucks is my favorite dinner makes my stomach turn...sweet italian sausage w./peppers & onions....of and eggs omg ewww and coffee smells like skunk to me.

Yeah I'm not gonna lie, I just now started eating eggs again. I may not recover from that aversion again hehe. Good luck!

I swore my 1st was going to be a Wendy's bacon cheeseburger haha My ex I warned him not to come home unless he had 2 nice and warm for me....I sent him out at 4am haha....he actually stayed out, but I think it was more of he was tired of my moods ROFL

So far it is chicken and potato chips...but only baked chicken....what sucks is my favorite dinner makes my stomach turn...sweet italian sausage w./peppers & onions....of and eggs omg ewww and coffee smells like skunk to me.

Yeah I'm not gonna lie, I just now started eating eggs again. I may not recover from that aversion again hehe. Good luck!

What is killing me....Bacon makes me dry heave...and I <3 bacon normally....

AH me too! I :cry: for ya! My hubby told me the nitrates in it may make you feel bad? Though he was just talking about bacon bits at the time..

What is killing me....Bacon makes me dry heave...and I <3 bacon normally....
Oh no honey! My hubby told me that my aversion to bacon may have been due to nitrates but we were talking about bacon bits lol

Wow...umm...just woke up from an odd dream. I had a dream I was at the doctor's office and they were doing the ultrasound. Then the next thing the doctor said is "Oh, will you look at that...twins" Needless to say I woke up right away!!! o_O

Alas, I've figured out how to get alerts when there are updates. Sloooooow, I know. Stork and Sweetz, you guys are so entertaining ... love it! Ok, so I've decided that I will test on the 25th. How I came up with that is a bit trivial as I am not sure of determining the best or worst days to test but I think that will be about 13DPO.

Wow...umm...just woke up from an odd dream. I had a dream I was at the doctor's office and they were doing the ultrasound. Then the next thing the doctor said is "Oh, will you look at that...twins" Needless to say I woke up right away!!! o_O

:happydance: I will take twins! Sleep on, sleep on!

:happydance: I will take twins! Sleep on, sleep on!

lol well I might be getting an ultrasound tomorrow but I am sure it will be too early to show anything...I'm only about 4 weeks.

Oh yeah, you'll need another two weeks or so see the little one(s). Be sure to let us know how it goes.

Morning Ladies

Just popping in to say hi to you all:hi: I went out yesterday and had my pampering session (well a facial) still it was lovely.

I did test and I'm confused on my old batch of test my line has been getting fainter until now I look and nothing is there.

Yesterday I tested (with a brand new batch of 25) POAS addict here :haha: and there is a faint line so I tried not to get excited after all ff said I'd o right?

Anyway today still a faint line - no darker but as my temp has dropped ff has taken away o date:cry: I didn't sleep very well last night but know I got more than 3 hours.

I am still having the cramping going on:shrug:

So I'm thinking a trip to the docs today to get HCG levels tested as scared in case this is retained products (3 weeks 1d post DNC) - surely I can't have got pregnant in that short time I'm not that lucky:cry:

I am still in limbo land, I haven't told hubby my fears the only place I can share is here. So thankyou ladies for being my friend:flower:

:dust::dust::dust: to all you lovely ladies

:hugs:

X

Hmm Garfie, it doesn't necessarily mean you have retained products if you are still getting a positive test. It could be that your hormones are just taking a little longer to return to normal. Are you spotting or bleeding at all? Any bad smell at all? temperature? These can be a sign of retained product. The cramping could be your uterus returning to normal size.

However, if you have any concerns make an appointment for your GP for a check-up. It is really really not worth taking any chances with it if yo are concerned. :hugs:

AFM. CD13. Spotting stopped a few days ago. Just when I was considering going to the gynae, so typical. I will do an OPK in a couple of hours and see what that says. I have had some physical signs of ovulation gearing up but who knows, I have lost a bit of trust for my body since the MMC. Still on with the relaxed SMEP. C'mon egg.

TWINS! Hehe I keep hoping for twins :)
Bring on the 25th! Excited to test?
Garfie, the hormones are just so crazy! I still had a + before I got my AF :(
Lux, lemme know what the OPK says!

Hey, Storked. Just did the OPK, there was a line (if it were a pregnancy test you would be pregnant!) but for OPK's doesn't it need to be darker than the control line? It was not as dark as the control anyway. Maybe coming up to ovulation? I am due to BD tonight anyway.

PS: I just wanted to say, you are doing fantastically with not testing! Such patience. When it get's to around 12DPO I can never resist. I really hope you BFP pop's up over the weekend. :flower:

Hey, Storked. Just did the OPK, there was a line (if it were a pregnancy test you would be pregnant!) but for OPK's doesn't it need to be darker than the control line? It was not as dark as the control anyway. Maybe coming up to ovulation? I am due to BD tonight anyway.

It is lamely supposed to be as dark or darker. Is it kind of dark? I used OPKs this cycle and I never got more than a faint line. I don't think they were meant for me- and holding my pee gave me a wicked UTI :dohh:
Good luck and :dust: and :hugs:
As for testing..I never got a BFP until I was pretty late before so just waiting for AF first. Will test Sunday :flower:

No, not massively dark. The control line is dark as normal and the test line is about half as dark. I will keep using them over the weekend. :coffee:

That's interesting that your's never get too dark either, I think this is quite common from what I read. I don't think I ever saw someone post a really dark OPK. I will keep you posted of my progress anyway!

No, not massively dark. The control line is dark as normal and the test line is about half as dark. I will keep using them over the weekend. :coffee:

That's interesting that your's never get too dark either, I think this is quite common from what I read. I don't think I ever saw someone post a really dark OPK. I will keep you posted of my progress anyway!

Yeah and sometimes I used two a day to catch the surge but I never did. But your line sounds very promising!! :happydance:

Garfie- Sometimes it can take a while to get all the HCG out of your system after a MC depending on how far along you were. I hope you don't have much longer to go. If you have any sort of pain or burning and anything else that causes concern, you should go to the Dr just to check. But since you had a D & C, you're probably fine. Just might be taking a little while. Hang in there hun! :flower:

LuxLisbon- Definitely sounds like you're getting geared up to O. It's not positive until it's as dark as or darker than the control line. I'm sure you'll be there in 1-3 days. Enjoy BD this weekend! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->