March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

Chili for breakfast. This is going to be an epic day.

BamaGurl- well the good thing is @ least you have 1 month until school is bk in. Are u trying to take the relax approach this time?? Exercising did take my mind off of it for a while but some says it pushing "O" back, I dont know how true that is:shrug:

Sweetz: my DH will be @ Work 4hrs away On my scan day so I will be going alone as always. He wrks Mon-Sat 10 hrs 4 hrs away from home so he stays in the state where his work is an come home Sat. Nite and leaves bk out Eary Monday Morning. So u r def lucky yours will be there with u. Hey it's ok, HE GAVE ME WHAT I WANTED....baby spermy:haha:

Yeah I think the relaxed approach will be the way this time. I don't know if we will do it every other day like last time since that obviously didn't work for us.... I have started walking in the mornings so that is a plus but doesn't stop me from thinking about a baby. I am just kinda in the whatever mood this month I think although I really really really hope this is the month! I must admit it is hurting me more as my sil's pregnancy progresses... I think it makes me think about it even more because obviously that is the talk of the family right now. I guess I just have to place it in Higher hands (God's) and see what happens.

So excited that we will have 2 new testers by the end of the weekend! You guys hang tight! Time will fly by!

Lilies- That sounds like a very nice way to keep the memory alive. Glad that it gives you comfort.

I wanted to thank all you ladies for the advice regarding progesterone. It really goes to show you how controversial the whole issue is!

My symptoms today- 1) Breasts are not as sore today 2)Pimples all over my face! What in the world! Seems like it happened over night 3) Throwing up after breakfast. But no nausea or morning sickness. It's kind of weird. I just get an uncontrollable urge to throw up 4) No more scary cramping today. Just slight discomfort.

Nevergivingup & Sweetz- what about you?

Good luck to the rest of the ladies! Your BFP will be here in no time! :)

Gm ladies: Bamagurl I totally understand how you feel, when I was walking
I was more focused on losing weight to get healthy to TTC buy I still had baby fever. And I understand ab the SIL thing, I'm was in the same boat. My SIL just given birth to her little bean, and she is SOO beautiful, and everyone was hovering over her, and everyone wanted her baby.and I was sitting there sad,mad and jealous. Bc I wanted bk what was taken from me but I wanted it bk for the wrong reason,I wanted it bk Bc i was jealous and mad and I wanted that spotlight.So afterwhile and 2 losses I realized that all I want is to be a mommy again and be able to hold my little one. I don't KNO what happened but my SIL or any other pregnant person didn't bother my emotions anymore,evn b4 this pregnancy. I hope you find peace ma'am.

Lisalee: wow u have some Symptns, I have sore boobs, tiredness, bloated and finally yesterday after drinking the juice out a coconut I got very nauseous,got a headache. And o yea I'm Constipated too.

Sounds like our symptoms are similar then! I forgot to add increased CM and fatigue. Although some days I feel more tired than others. Some days I nap in the middle of the day (when I'm not at work obviously) and other days I just go to bed early at about 9pm.
I must say I definitely have more symptoms than I did with the last pregnancy that ended in MC. I kept saying last time around that I just didn't feel pregnant but my mom kept saying that it'll come later on.

I'm hopeful that this will have a better outcome than the last. Excited that they saw a yolk sac with the last ultrasound even tho they dated me less than I think I am. We shall see....

What kind of practitioners do you ladies see? I think that when I eventually get a BFP I will see just a family doctor for the first trimester. I went to a high-risk OB before and I just...don't feel like going back there for a long while.

Sounds like our symptoms are similar then! I forgot to add increased CM and fatigue. Although some days I feel more tired than others. Some days I nap in the middle of the day (when I'm not at work obviously) and other days I just go to bed early at about 9pm.
I must say I definitely have more symptoms than I did with the last pregnancy that ended in MC. I kept saying last time around that I just didn't feel pregnant but my mom kept saying that it'll come later on.

I'm hopeful that this will have a better outcome than the last. Excited that they saw a yolk sac with the last ultrasound even tho they dated me less than I think I am. We shall see....

I def have lots of cm. I nap too and o yea I go
To bed @ 9:30pm too!! But I don't KNO why Bc everynight I toss and turn, all night can't sleep. And have to get up twice in the middle of the night and use the loo(restroom). Well it's a great thing that you saw a Yolk sac, I'm sooo nervous about going to mine on Tues. My pregnant cousin said they took a week away from her too. I want them to add a week to mine:haha: Everyone thinks I'm going to have a girl, at this point and 2losses, it dosent matter what the gender is:baby: I just want to get thru 9 months healthy!!

What kind of practitioners do you ladies see? I think that when I eventually get a BFP I will see just a family doctor for the first trimester. I went to a high-risk OB before and I just...don't feel like going back there for a long while.

I see just an OB/Gyno who specializes in High Risk pregnancy,infertility and some more things that I can't remember off bat. I didn't think i needed to go to them at first B4 any of my m/c but after them, I'd figure i'd stay esp. now since I'm prego again. They are reallly sweet and supportive. Did u have a bad experience?

Ps. Stork wants chilli for breakfast and I want Chinese!!!

I see just an OB/Gyno who specializes in High Risk pregnancy,infertility and some more things that I can't remember off bat. I didn't think i needed to go to them at first B4 any of my m/c but after them, I'd figure i'd stay esp. now since I'm prego again. They are reallly sweet and supportive. Did u have a bad experience?

Ps. Stork wants chilli for breakfast and I want Chinese!!!

I just want an early scan and they don't give them there. Also, bad memories associated there from my loss. Just..don't want to.
MMM. Chinese.

I understand that ma'am ESP. Ab the loss, I'm sorry. If I could get an U/S this pregnancy @ 12 wks I would but Bc of my m/c history they prefer to do it early and be on top of it this time. But I'd prefer 12 wks. But I guess it does give someone a piece of mind:shrug:

I def have lots of cm. I nap too and o yea I go
To bed @ 9:30pm too!! But I don't KNO why Bc everynight I toss and turn, all night can't sleep. And have to get up twice in the middle of the night and use the loo(restroom). Well it's a great thing that you saw a Yolk sac, I'm sooo nervous about going to mine on Tues. My pregnant cousin said they took a week away from her too. I want them to add a week to mine:haha: Everyone thinks I'm going to have a girl, at this point and 2losses, it dosent matter what the gender is:baby: I just want to get thru 9 months healthy!!

I totally understand. Any gender as long as the baby is healthy is all that really matters!

When I add my days based on when I think I ovulated, I think they were behind by 4 days. So I won't worry too much. Hopefully when I have the dating scan in 2 weeks, they'll move me up a bit. Plus I've been reading tons of stories about how super early scans are not that accurate. It's easier to measure once a fetal pole is visible which is usually 6 wks. In addition, everything that I've been reading online says that a yolk sac is visible at 5 weeks. That's another reason why I believe I'm at least 5 wks.... In the mean time, just taking it easy! :coffee:

Storked, I see a regular practitioner. I wonder if I should see someone who is high-risk since I had the abdominal myo last year. But no one has mentioned otherwise to me.

I liked my OB but I just have bad memories there that will take time to get over. If I see a family doc I won't have to wait in a room full of babies and heavily pregnant women. Shorter wait too. I couldn't do it through a whole pregnancy but at least through half...
I think there are pros and cons of both

Mmmm chili....lol

As for me I see a high risk OB/GYN. I have no choice bc of past miscarriages, health problems, and age. I know...33 is not old, but they say the combination of all 3 makes it that a general doc can't help me. It's all good.

I am showering and getting ready for 1st appointment!! It is at 2:20 est. woohoo!! I will let all you ladies know what's up when I get back home!!

I should see one since I have clotting issues but...I don't wanna! *whines*
KUP on appointment!

Been peeing on my leftover OPKs to pass the time to testing- got my first ever positive OPK today. Ugh.

Thanks ladies for all your advice.

I went to the doctors and have had a HCG test done - to see what levels my hormones are at, I am hoping for the results tonight but will probably be Monday.:cry:

Glad to hear you ladies that are pregnant are doing well - hope you are all taking it easy :coffee:

Storked - The only time I had a real positive OPK both lines as dark? - was when I was pregnant:happydance: so I can't wait until you test now when is it you are testing :dust::dust::dust:

Sweetz - How did you get on at your appointment hun, hope it all went well for you:flower:

Lisalee - Glad you are taking it easy hun : :hugs:

Nevergivingup - Chinese for breakfast :haha: glad you are enjoying your pregnancy hun, I can't wait until I can enjoy another:thumbup:

:dust::dust::dust: to all you other ladies

:hugs:

X

I may push testing to a later date Garfie...I am scared :O

UM, storked, that is a VERY GOOD SIGN!!!!!!!

OPKs turn positive when we're ovulating and pregnant... :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->