March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

That's so far away. You are STRONG woman! When is your AF due, and is it usually very regular? Also, are you charting?

ARGH! Storked, you should soo test!!!! I've got high hopes for you :) It's very exciting stuff!!!

AFM today: My "down there" is beginning to wake up from its hibernation during AF! Starting to feel a little crampy and CM is beginning to liven up, so hoping that I can get my fertile few days very soon!!!! It's very exciting around this time of the month to think that we could potentially be a few days away from making our little baby! :)

Quick update got my results hcg level is 9 so things are coming to an end:cry:

Although she said I could test in a week see if there's any change.

FALSE hope I would say.

Anyway waiting for the witch now.:cry::cry:

:hugs:

X

That's so far away. You are STRONG woman! When is your AF due, and is it usually very regular? Also, are you charting?

I did have 25 day cycles but this is my first since a D&C so I am really not sure when to expect AF. I was regular before that though! I also started charting but haven't done so reliably since my sleeping patterns have been less than perfect. Temps have been stinking high though!

Lpjkp, I'm gonna wait to test. A BFN would make me doubtful of everything. I had to pee on 10 tests for my first positive to sink- I'd rather not waste the money the next time I get one :winkwink: so excited that your fertile window is coming! :happydance:

Garfie, I am so sorry :hugs:

Quick update got my results hcg level is 9 so things are coming to an end:cry:

Although she said I could test in a week see if there's any change.

FALSE hope I would say.

Anyway waiting for the witch now.:cry::cry:

X

Oh garfie, I'm so sorry to hear that :( Could it be possible you're not as far along as what you think you are?

I found a link which says that 3/4-5 weeks gestation allows you to still have a hcg of 5 to be pregnant? (https://www.justmommies.com/articles/hcg-levels.shtml)

Thinking of you...I know it's tough and there's nothing anybody can say that will help, but I can empathise with how you're feeling, because I've been in your shoes only 2 months ago with the doctors telling me my hcg levels were only 5 x

SS Garfie. :hug:

Storked...OMG HOW CAN YOU BE SO PATIENT!!! hahaha :dust:

AFM appointment went well. Nurse who was there last time when I had a D&C was there this time. She was so excited for us and she even gave me a HUGE hug when she saw me! Gotta love that girl....total sweetheart! I have already gained 1.5lbs. U/S scheduled for the 25th. DH is VERY excited as the 25th is his birthday. He said this will be the best b'day gift ever! Then I told him our predicted due date and his face dropped....it is the day after his mother's b'day HAHAHA!!! They took 7 viles of blood o_O They are checking EVERYTHING. Results are back in about a week. FX'd all is good. As for the nausea, since they know I hate pills, they said eat small meals and snack. If that doesn't work I have no choice but to get anti-puke meds.

lpjkp - I had a DNC on the 14 June (my late fathers birthday) when I spoke to the hospital tonight they said my levels were coming down nicely. When I asked if it could be a new pregnancy - she said I doubt it :cry:

Storked - I used to have 24 day cycles - so usually I don't have long till I test I think you are very patient not testing:thumbup:

X

Forgot to say they also told me absolutely NO leftovers, uncooked lunch meats, undercooked meat (period), and skip the doggie bag if I do go out to eat...although I won't be doing that bc of last time getting food poisoning. They said a bacteria called "listeria" (spelling??) can form on these foods very quickly and it is very dangerous to a developing fetus.

I am being patient! My husband said I could wait as long as I wanted to test :D I will see how long I can wait...unless AF shows up ;)
Sweetz, yay that they are being awesome to run all those tests! And I am so glad you shared the bit on food because I totally ate leftovers before but next time I will be extra cautious about most things :hugs:

Yeah leftovers = BAD!!! They also said avoid any type of restaurant or outing where the food sits out or where multiple people touch the food (No more Golden Corral or CiCi's pizza for me rofl) Basically unless it is made fresh right there in front of you...best bet is not to eat it. Oh and you can EAT lunchmeat, it just needs to be cooked first. :) (I am addicted to salami right now...so I fry it up in a pan mmmmmmm)

Sweetz - So glad your appointment went well hun, I was never sick just felt it with all my pregnancies (4 now) wow never thought I would be saying that:wacko:

Anyway I used to eat little and often and keep a snack by my bed for when I first woke up and also carried a snack with me where ever I went. I looked like I was always eating:blush:

What an awesome pressie for hubby :happydance: can you get a birthday card that says daddy to be - I would love to do that for my hubby his Birthday is 21 of July do you think I can make it:haha:

Well ladies whilst I'm still feeling a bit sad and confused I am trying to carry on and remain positive.:thumbup:

So looking more like an August BFP for me (17 August my Birthday) before then would be good too:happydance:

X

Garfie: Anything is possible! This was the first month we stopped trying and BAM...Remember you are not out until the :witch: shows!!

*munches on her 2nd 10.5 oz bag of Lays potato chips* Omg...yum....but I still want chili damnit.... ;)

*eats another chili cheese frito and winks at Sweetz*

You can make it Garfie :dust:

Ooooo storked......it's on now.....LOL!!!

*glares at storked*

Just wanted to check in! Seems like you ladies are doing wonderfully!

Garfie~ Sorry you are still feeling sad & confused. I can completely understand those feelings. I just know that you will get your :bfp: soon! I hope you get a birthday :bfp: if not before :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->