March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

No updates here. Still waiting for AF, could still be another 10-12 days at best. Just keeping busy, not worrying about it and cheering you girls on in the meantime. :thumbup:

Cd21 for me :) woo hoo, it's my 22nd birthday today! Too bad I had to celebrate it by going for my progesterone blood test! won't get my results for a week though!

Nothing to report for me apart from achy breasts today (first day they're sore this cycle)

I'm still a little confused whether I'm pre or post ovulation though...I started temping cd15 and my temps were higher than they were pre ovulation last cycle ( last cycle was 36.2 pre and 36.5-36.8 post)... It's been around 36.5 amd today jumped to nearly 36.8... I'd just think I'd ovulated late if it wasn't for the fact that my cervix isn't high or soft anymore (was around cd15) and my cm is creamy... I guess I'll find out in a week, by what do other people think? I've also had no spotting this cycle at all,which is amazing fr me! X

Hey ladies!

Yesterday was 10dpo and had some brown discharge.....implantation bleeding?! I read online that it takes 2-4 days after implantation bleeding to get a BFP so that would fall right on cue with AF being due on thursday.

I think I'm clutching at straws but hey, if I don't have hope then what do I have!

Good luck RedMonkeySock! Do you normally spot before AF? If not, then the brown spotting sounds pretty positive. :thumbup:

Good luck RedMonkeySock! Do you normally spot before AF? If not, then the brown spotting sounds pretty positive. :thumbup:

Hiya thanks for the reply. Have never had spotting before AF. I'm not feeling massively optimistic though- I'm just not that lucky to conceive so quickly :-(

GM Ladies!!! I hope everyone is doing well!

Storked: Im sorry about your cat:cry: and i hope he will be ok. I am a animal fanatic so i def know how u feel, but remember you need that DH for your Soon July BFP.:hissy:I know it sucks sometimes trying to be mad but cant be bc that's the only way to get our rainbow baby. So my Fingers are crossed for your cat but Great Job on BD!!! Do u know when you will "O"?

Luxlibon33:U are doing soo great waiting for AF, honestly it drove me crazy to wait for her. So i excercised the whole time. But dont worry we are totally here for you to help you pass the days, are you still bleeding from the m/c? and how is the healthy plan going so far?

lpjkp:HAPPY 22nd BIRTHDAY MA'AM:cake: THIS IS TOTALLY YOUR DAY....along with a couple million other people but it's till your day!!And it's great you went for progesterone test, you're def ahead of the game.Cant wait to hear ab the results.Sore breast are def a good sign,POSITIVE THOUGHTS!!!! I only had that once with my 2pregnancies.So Fingers crossed for u ma'am!! But the CP sounds as if "O" isnt happening right now so maybe YOU BD at the right times and ur def in TWW!! Finding "O" by using body signs drove me crazy this time too but since you used a thermometer i googled this site for u if it can help:

https://www.peek-a-boo-pregnancy.com/natural-fertility-signs.html

redmonkeysock: you are almost there to testing....UR SOOO LUCKY!!!! I soo have my fingers crossed for u ma'am!!! You're sooo going to get ur BFP bc u def have to pave the road for the rest of us who's coming, and yes, DEF HOPE AND POSITIVE THOUGHTS!!!

me: No symtpons so far except clear skin, that's usually promising for me being that i've had bad acne since i was a teen. Every pregnancy my skin gotten clear, so POSITIVE THOUGHTS!!! Other than that i have no prego symptons other than gas and im starting to think that's coming from the constant fruit i eat.

So ladies i have a question that's seems a bit confusing now. ?IS IMPLANTATION BLEEDING GOOD OR BAD?

Cd21 for me :) woo hoo, it's my 22nd birthday today! Too bad I had to celebrate it by going for my progesterone blood test! won't get my results for a week though!

Nothing to report for me apart from achy breasts today (first day they're sore this cycle)

I'm still a little confused whether I'm pre or post ovulation though...I started temping cd15 and my temps were higher than they were pre ovulation last cycle ( last cycle was 36.2 pre and 36.5-36.8 post)... It's been around 36.5 amd today jumped to nearly 36.8... I'd just think I'd ovulated late if it wasn't for the fact that my cervix isn't high or soft anymore (was around cd15) and my cm is creamy... I guess I'll find out in a week, by what do other people think? I've also had no spotting this cycle at all,which is amazing fr me! X

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday lpjkp!

RedMonkeySock - Well, you don't have too long to wait to find out either way. Think positive!

Nevergivingup - Thanks! My healthy eating plan (well it's my usual diet, I like to eat well generally) is going just fine. I'm taking my supplements and feeling great. I have pretty much stopped spotting now so it's just waiting for AF now. I'm trying not to give it too much headspace but i guess I will be glad to see her. Goodness, I hope I can maintain this state of mind in the coming months!

Any news anyone?

Ladies I hope everyone is doing well!

Well not sure how many symptoms I have having or if they are in my head! Positive thoughts but trying to stay realistic also. I have had some gas, some light cramping the other day, my face is breaking out, I have been crying over silly things, and I have this constant feeling almost like af has started, like a wet feeling down there :blush: but nothing is there....Not sure what all that is about! Although last time I had a few of these symptoms too and af came a few weeks later so... I am just going to count myself out so I don't drive myself crazy :wacko:

Implantation bleeding. Well, it is what it is. Bleeding when the embryo implants. Not all women get it, in fact it is not hugely common (maybe 1/3 of women). Nothing to worry about if you do or do not get it.

Omg,, I m really starting too loose hope I think that I may be spotting, aunt flo is due in nine days and his isn't a good sign,, ugh I need some encouragement cause now I'm feeling down about the whole thing. :(

Omg,, I m really starting too loose hope I think that I may be spotting, aunt flo is due in nine days and his isn't a good sign,, ugh I need some encouragement cause now I'm feeling down about the whole thing. :(

Shyiah, dont stress yourself out ma'am, U totally have to stay positive bc u really dont know what's going on with your body right now. It's soo easy to think the worse and it can totally be the opposite. Ma'am it sounds like IB, the little bean is trying to find him a resting place to live for 9 months so dont try to kick him/her out already!! You're ok ma'am, i am totally praying for U!! Bc i know everything wil be ok:happydance: Keep us posted

Ok ladies. I totally cheated and took an IC test this morning (about 9-10 dpo). It came up with a faint positive.

I am not reading too much into it yet b/c it might be residual from the MC. Although I took a test at the Dr.'s office and they said it was negative, I didn't see the test for myself nor did I take another test at home since then.

I will test again on June 24 if AF hasn't come yet to see if the line is darker or the same.

@Shyiah- it might be implantation? Hang in there! :hugs:

Wow, looks like we could have our first BFP already! Looking forward to knowing for sure, but a line is a line is a line Lisalee.:thumbup:

GM morning Ladies!!! How is everyone doing so far. I see someone cheated and TESTED and we have our FIRST BFP!!!!!! CONGRATS LISALEE!!!!!!!! There's no need to be too humble about it, if you saw a Line, you saw a line and a line means you're PREGO!! If you went to the doctor and they said that the test was Negative then all your pass hcg has left your body and this is a NEW PRGNCY!!!!! POSITIVE THOUGTH MA'AM, it will DEF get dark, only thing you have to worry about is NOT going POAS CRAZY now waiting for it to go dark and it will!!!! I am SOOOOO happy for U Ma'am!!!!! Now I WANT TO TEST!!!

CONGRATS LISALEE1 FOR BEING OUR FIRST DEFINITE BFP
:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Yay congrats!!! Can you post a pic of the test?

Hi ladies, just wanted to UPdate everyone, WE FINALLY GOT OUR FIRST Soon DEFINITE faint BFP....LISALEE1!!!!! CONGRATS MA'AM :wohoo: Do you mind posting a pic of it if you dont mind

SOON JUNE BFP'S LADIES:

Nevergivingup: Soon June BFP/ BD everyother day/TESTING on June 27th

Bamagurl: Soon June BFP/ TESTING on June 26th

Shyiah: Soon June BFP/Symptons are promising/ TESTING JUNE 27th!!!!

redmonkeysock: Soon June BFP/ Definite BFP!!!/ TESTING June 21st

lpjkp: Soon June BFP/Definite BFP..positive thoughts/TESTING June 28th

Lisalee1:Soon June BFP/MC now TTC/TESTED early and got a FAINT BFP :wohoo: TESTING again on June 24th for confirmation

Talliebeau: Soon June BFP/Just got BFN after mc/ M.I.A

SOON JULY BFP'S LADIES:

Luxlisbon33: Soon July BFP/ mmc 2wks ago, "O" and hoping for AF. Healthy Eating

Storked: Soon July BFP/ BD just becuase

BayBeeEm: Soon July BFP/ Will def hit it next cycle

Mummy_2_One: Soon July BFP/ Mc last wknd, no waiting for AF/ Definite BFP

Shyiah how are things going so far, how are u doing ma'am?

So exciting!! Just shows the rest of us aren't far behind on our bfp!!! Makes me want to test though lol

I AGREE TOTALLY WITH YOU BAMAGURL, I really want to Test TOOO, but i have a while to go unil testing, at least you're def closer than me!!! Are u thinking ab testing early too or are you holding out?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->