March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

I know I should probably hold out as would hate to get a negative because it's too early. But would do love to poas!!! Lol :winkwink:

Bamagurl, i agree!! I feel the same as You, i really want to test but i know i will be getting a negative bc it's too early so i will just have to wait. Eversince i've decided i was going to BD everyother day or everyday, and certain that my "O" has already occurred i feel as though i dont have to BD as much but o my, my Dh is trying to BD like he is 18, he wont let me miss a day or two of BD!! So he actually keep me busy Bd sooo i really need these days to hurry so i can test!!! We BD yesterday so hopefully today he want to skip!!!

I JUST WANT TO HOLD MY RAINBOW BABY SOOO BAD:thumbup:!!! POSITIVE THOUGHTS LADIES!!!!

:yipee: A BFP!!! Can't wait to see more pour in! Congrats to Lisa!

Exercise patience on the pee-addiction guys. Always worth it hehe. Maybe dip strips of paper in a cup to satisfy the urge (giggle)

I have OPKs to get me through but they really arent satisfying. Mainly because they are nowhere close to positive yet :blush:

Heehee, :haha: Thanks Storked!!!! I def have to excercise it, but mine is more on getting very tired of BD!! I def know next month we are def using opks and temping. But i know since you are a newlywed, early BD is not a problem of yours:happydance:

Haha I think my hubby will be glad once we get our :bfp: so we can stop bd'ing haha!

Hahaha BamaGurl!! Mine is enjoying it!.......I think he's secretly trying himself:haha:

I will be just as excited I think! It is hard to keep that up! Although I guess when the end result is a baby, it is all worth it :D

I'm getting a little sexed out, no lie :D
My hubby misses the days when he instigated things instead of me hehe!
Hope you all get a BFP soon so that the insanity can...ah hell, who am I kidding? It'll be a new crazy for all of us once we get those pink lines :)

How are all you ladies doing?!?! Anyone having any new symptoms?

Today I have had a constant headache, almost cold like symptoms out of no where, and so so tired...thinking of taking a nap now! Hope those are all real symptoms and not just a cold on top of being tired from exercising earlier this morning! Fx for all you still waiting on testing (including myself :D )

Storked...sex'd out!!! I totally believe it bc im technically still known of as a newlywed just not as NEW as you, lol! And yes once we all get the BFP's it will def be a new plate of nervousness and paranoid that we have to digest...but yet we still want that, right!Lol

Bama_gurl, you're soo not alone, i've been having nasal congestion and tiredness ever since "O" but no cold. so i really dont know what's up with that.

But i do have a QUESTION for the ladies: With my first 2 prgncys i've been having "Personal symptons" symptons that are not popular to have but my own personal ones that happen every prgncy. So i always had bad skin/acne everywhere since i was 13. But with my 2 prgncys my acne totally went away and cleared up spots and all and i had a glow about my skin. Also i my lips always go dark around the edges and i begin biting into them really hard and it never hurts. Now all i need is one of my family members to confirm that they had a dream about fishes. I know it seems kindve crazy but do any ladies ever have their own personal symptons? And a family member screaming fish.

Oh goodness! No fish dreams on this end haha. I have had dreams that I can remember although I normally have those so not sure... Gah I want to test haha

Storked...sex'd out!!! I totally believe it bc im technically still known of as a newlywed just not as NEW as you, lol! And yes once we all get the BFP's it will def be a new plate of nervousness and paranoid that we have to digest...but yet we still want that, right!Lol

Bama_gurl, you're soo not alone, i've been having nasal congestion and tiredness ever since "O" but no cold. so i really dont know what's up with that.

But i do have a QUESTION for the ladies: With my first 2 prgncys i've been having "Personal symptons" symptons that are not popular to have but my own personal ones that happen every prgncy. So i always had bad skin/acne everywhere since i was 13. But with my 2 prgncys my acne totally went away and cleared up spots and all and i had a glow about my skin. Also i my lips always go dark around the edges and i begin biting into them really hard and it never hurts. Now all i need is one of my family members to confirm that they had a dream about fishes. I know it seems kindve crazy but do any ladies ever have their own personal symptons? And a family member screaming fish.

I want that BFP and new level of insanity for all of us :haha:
When I was pregnant I had bad skin (normally it is perfect), serious gas, and pretty much puked everything unless it was a craving lol. But I didn't even get any symptoms until week 7? I had begun to think I'd get off scot-free but no such luck :D
Ah and I am normally tired and can sleep over 12 hours but when I was pregnant I had insomnia :shock:

Ok ladies. I totally cheated and took an IC test this morning (about 9-10 dpo). It came up with a faint positive.

I am not reading too much into it yet b/c it might be residual from the MC. Although I took a test at the Dr.'s office and they said it was negative, I didn't see the test for myself nor did I take another test at home since then.

I will test again on June 24 if AF hasn't come yet to see if the line is darker or the same.

@Shyiah- it might be implantation? Hang in there! :hugs:
Thank you so much.. And it sounds like that might be your rainbow baby you were hoping for.. Keep us updated :dust:

Hi ladies, just wanted to UPdate everyone, WE FINALLY GOT OUR FIRST Soon DEFINITE faint BFP....LISALEE1!!!!! CONGRATS MA'AM :wohoo: Do you mind posting a pic of it if you dont mind

SOON JUNE BFP'S LADIES:

Nevergivingup: Soon June BFP/ BD everyother day/TESTING on June 27th

Bamagurl: Soon June BFP/ TESTING on June 26th

Shyiah: Soon June BFP/Symptons are promising/ TESTING JUNE 27th!!!!

redmonkeysock: Soon June BFP/ Definite BFP!!!/ TESTING June 21st

lpjkp: Soon June BFP/Definite BFP..positive thoughts/TESTING June 28th

Lisalee1:Soon June BFP/MC now TTC/TESTED early and got a FAINT BFP :wohoo: TESTING again on June 24th for confirmation

Talliebeau: Soon June BFP/Just got BFN after mc/ M.I.A

SOON JULY BFP'S LADIES:

Luxlisbon33: Soon July BFP/ mmc 2wks ago, "O" and hoping for AF. Healthy Eating

Storked: Soon July BFP/ BD just becuase

BayBeeEm: Soon July BFP/ Will def hit it next cycle

Mummy_2_One: Soon July BFP/ Mc last wknd, no waiting for AF/ Definite BFP

Shyiah how are things going so far, how are u doing ma'am?

I am definitely better there hasn't been a spot of blood insight today so i have calmed down a lot. Thank you to all of you ladies for the support. :hugs:

Thank you ladies for the support. It was so funny reading some of the comments.

Nevergivingup & Storked- tell your men to give you a break! :)

Good luck to everyone!

Congratulations lisalee!

My last pregnancy was the FAINTEST line on a test when we found out, just cause I'd tested about 4 days before AF was due. If they've given you a negative at the docs, I think this is a new pregnancy too =D

I must say all your posts have really cheered me up today! I'm a few days off O still I think (i don't test, I just know when I am once it starts), but can't wait for the TWW this month for some reason! I think July is my month!

Loving the positivity in here!

Shyiah - sounds like it could have been IB which is exciting! Almost like early confirmation that something's going on in there =)

Baby dust for everyone!

Hey ladies, sorry to bring the atmosphere down but I tested this morning at 13dpo with a first response test and got a bfn :-( I'm out this month booo! Just gotta wait for AF to turn up now so I can move on to next month! And the positive thing about potentially conceiving in July is that the due date would be April which is when we lost our baby and a new baby would make that month so much easier!

The symptoms that I'm having must be PMS/PMT symptoms and if the symptoms are anything to go by then I'm about to get my ass kicked by AF big time! I feel awful!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->