March/April IVF'ers

caline

Reaction score
Anyone due to have IVF at this time, and fancy sharing experiences and support?

I will will starting down reg next week and aiming for transfer around week of 19th April. We are having a frozen transfer, so no stimming for me this time. I have to take oestrogen pills instead. :flower:

hi caline as u know i started down reg yesterday i still have the headache from hell, ive just booked a mini cruise for me and the hubby on preg test day think il need the break either way the test goes lol

Thats a cool idea.
Maybe we should just stick with the clover thread and hope it picks up a bit soon. lol.
Sorry you got a abd headache. Thats the down regging. Did you try driking more? I mean like 3 litres a day?:coffee:

I will be doing EC and ET the week of April 19th! This is my first go at it, so I will be starting meds in Early April...

Hello!
Im due to start down regging any day soon! Just waiting for AF to arrive. We are having ICSI, self funding, and it will be our 1st attempt. FX our last!
x

I'm hoping to start early April! Will find out next week hopefully what my protocol is and when i can get started. Really excited! I'm in the same boat as obe, ICSI self funded and 1st attempt!

Good luck to us all! xx

Hey guys! Me to! Me to!

Currently on BCP and it's making me feel rotten!
We are doing long protocol and i start DR 1st April, Stimms 12th April with EC 23rd April! :wohoo:

Anyone else on LP? :hugs:

I think I'll be on SP, but haven't had confirmation yet. Will know next week! I'm really hoping I don't have to go on BCP. I was told I wouldn't but I wont know 100% till next thurs. I'm so excited I cant wait to find out, it just can't come quickly enough!!

That's interesting that you have your EC on 23rd April, I imagined it would be sometime in May but that's great its so soon! I'm really hoping mine will be in April too! May feels like forever away! lol

Good lukc Rachelle :)

Bebecake, we'll be having transfer the same week! So is that a short protocol? I am starting down reg on 15th March.

What happenes with a short protocol? We weren't offered that, and had a full ICSI cycle which got us a BFP only to miscarry at 5 weeks.

This is very cool. Everyone seems to be ahead on the other threads, so we will all be about the same time. :happydance:

Rachelle why the BCP? How long do you have to take it for?

I think I am on a long protocol. Down reg for about 2 and a half weeks, then oestrogen for about 13 days (instead of stimms), then transfer followed by the lovely pessaries :wacko:

I'm still waiting for AF to show her ugly face before I go on BCP. I am on cd 36 and 18 dpo... THis is weird because I am a regular 29 day cycle and 14 day luteal phase person... I am going to go in tomorrow for a blood test. I haven't taken a test since Saturday.
Check out my chart: What do you think?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/25acea

Im still waiting for AF to show to, Im well over a week late now! Tested this morning but it was negative. Cant wait to get things started now!!!!!
x

I think sometimes Af's are delayed because of stress. I'm wondering whether mine will be delayed from my usual 29 days as I have been so stressed out finding we need ICSI and all the waiting etc so I think my AF will be late like obe.

Bebecake - not sure about your chart, I'm not too great with them but you did have a dip for a couple of days so maybe AF will come shortly. Sorry :( I usually find mine does that, it dips then goes back up ready for AF!

Hopefully it's a BFP tho! keep us updated! x

Hi Ladies,
I hope you don't mind me popping in, I'm currently on cd14 and start DRegging on March 19th.
So if i'm correct that makes a few of us to within a few days each other.
Im following the same lines as you Caline with this being an FET cycle.
Our clinic has advised us to go for a blasto transfer this time, we had a 3 day transfer with our fresh cycle.
FX'd it all worksout for us all soon.
xxxx

Count me in too girls! Start down regging on Sunday!!!!

I think its a good idea to have a new thread for the people currently starting IVF, fresh start and all that. Bebecake, me u and Caline are literally HOURS apart lol.

BRING IT ON thats what I say. I am so desperate to get started that I keep looking at the synarel and thinking, 'would it hurt to start now???!' :rofl:

I want to start now too! :nope:

I haven't had my consultation yet. Feel like lots of people who are starting treatment in April have and I haven't yet so i don't know what drugs and for how long I might need them. It's driving me mad! lol

I was told yest that I should be able to start on 30th March providing consultation goes OK. Well that's when the AF is due anyway! :thumbup:

Bebecake, sorry I know nothing about charting! I have never done it as I work shifts it makes it impossible. I think sometimes just waiting for AF can have the delaying effect. Hope she comes soon. You too Obe x

Emerald-Sarah, hi! Yay, another FET-er! So, you're going for blasto this time? So are your frozen embies blasts? Guess they must be, lol. So, do you down reg? Then have oestrogen pills?

Aphrodite, definately a fresh start, lol. Once you start sniffing you'll be willing it to end! He he, My biggest challenge was not sneezing afterwards as I'm quite an allergic person. Bring it on!!

Mummy, what kinda protocol will you be having?

Lots of :dust: to us all :flower:

I want to start now too! :nope:

I haven't had my consultation yet. Feel like lots of people who are starting treatment in April have and I haven't yet so i don't know what drugs and for how long I might need them. It's driving me mad! lol

I was told yest that I should be able to start on 30th March providing consultation goes OK. Well that's when the AF is due anyway! :thumbup:

I woke up this morning CONVINCED it was Sunday and was thinking oh ill take my first sniff today. I was genuinely shockd when i realised it was Saturday!!!! lololol

He he :rofl: You make me laugh. Only one more sleep!!! Then you'll be official down regging!!!! Yay!:happydance:

caline - I don't know what protocol I'm on yet. Find out on thursday hopefully!!!

:) xxx

I feel like im stuck in limbo! Still waiting for AF! Im going to call the hospital tomorrow and see what they say.
There seems to be so many of us starting IVF/ICSI recently, hope we all get a BFP soon!!!!!!!
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->