March/April IVF'ers

Ann- I'm also getting very sharp pains in what feels like my ovary area, and was also up half the night worrying about eptopic, but my sil is 8.5 weeks and she said she got that too and not to worry
Xxx

is any1 else having symptoms? ive been feeling so sickly the last few day but not been sick also my boobs r like rocks lol, im bck 2 work 2nite really not looking forward 2 it been off for 3weeks

Im glad I read this, Im having sharp pains too the clinic said its actually a GOOD thing as it means my ovaries are producing lots of hormones. Had an upset tummy yesterday and today but dont think its the pregnancy yet, just a bit of a bug or something.

Ann how did u get ur hcg levels the clinic or doctors wont do a blood test till around 8 weeks when i see a midwife for the first time! :happydance:

MMmmm, tis weird. The clinic warned me that this period after the treatment was going to be 'nasty'. Very heavy and painful she told me. I normally get very heavy and painful periods (maybe coz of endo), so was expecting something really horrific.....but, I've only bled properly for 1 day and it was only very mildly painful, not even enough to take paracetamol. Normally I take paracetamol regularly for the first 2 days, and bleed for about 4-5 days.

Not sure if I should call the clinic on Monday to make sure this is ok, or just assume it was just lighter than what she thought it would be.

A. Send some blood from work! Write yourself a card and get a nurse to take some blood. You have to have some perks of the job!!! I do it all the time :thumbup:

Hi Girls
I am still getting the sharp pains on both sides now. Apparently it is round ligament pain caused by the uterus streching x it's worse when I cough or sneeze. When you feel ready come and join us in first trimester on the lttc thread x

Im glad I read this, Im having sharp pains too the clinic said its actually a GOOD thing as it means my ovaries are producing lots of hormones. Had an upset tummy yesterday and today but dont think its the pregnancy yet, just a bit of a bug or something.

Ann how did u get ur hcg levels the clinic or doctors wont do a blood test till around 8 weeks when i see a midwife for the first time! :happydance:

aphrodite the clinic do pregnancy bloods as it picks up hcg levels better than a peeing on a stick lol, im 5weeks 2mor i got my scan on the 24th may to see if im having twins or not im not bothered either way aslong as they healthy

I went for an early scan yesterday and there is one perfect sac! Praying so so hard.
I also saw my ovaries and the FS said they are huge - absolutely normal for IVF patients, and explains some of the pain. He also said pains are good!
Hope that helps xxx

BFP

get in there !!!! can't believe it !! faint on monday definatley there today !!!! and my OTD is Friday !!!

sooo exciting and so nervouse hoping its a sticky !!!

not waiting anymore !!! Charlie19 x x x

CONGRATULATIONS :happydance::happydance::happydance:
Well done Charlie, thats great. Knew this thread was lucky, lucky, lucky.

BFP

get in there !!!! can't believe it !! faint on monday definatley there today !!!! and my OTD is Friday !!!

sooo exciting and so nervouse hoping its a sticky !!!

not waiting anymore !!! Charlie19 x x x

congrats charlie

caline how u holding up? any news on when u can start again? ive been having back pain as if af is cumin so ive been knicker watching lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->