March BFP's sharing the first weeks together!

I am super bloated and I think I look 3 months pregnant. I can't even fit my work uniform pants, I have to leave the top button open and just cover it with my belt. Maybe it's the meds that I'm taking that have me so bloated.

Mama.luv same here. I think I'm going to be showing super early. I didn't how until around 17 weeks with my first. I feel like I'm already popping out even though I'm sure it's just bloat. When are your first Appointments?? Making mine today for sometime this week.

Steph. - are you noticing a drop in Your milk supply??? I'm kind of experiencing some problems, my lo is getting really fussy at the breast and is wanting to nurse way more often. And I start my new job next week. Eek

My supply wasn't great to start with because she was only feeding once a day if that but since I got my bfp she's just gone crazy for the boobs. She's feeding as often as she can, follows me around the house screaming BOOOOOB!, and even has the blister on her lip again. Hope our boobie monsters calm down soon!

I hope so too, I'm thinking I may have to supplement with formula as I have 8 ounces only of frozen ebm and my boobies hate the pump.

Appointment tomorrow and I cant wait!
I have no idea how far along I am and I am hoping that she will be able to tell.
Trying to think of cute ways to tell my family. I promised DH I will wait until 12 weeks and it seems so far away!!
No new symptoms just sore boobies, bloat, and cranky. blah

You are so lucky Gaboo, my appt is not until March 28th. It seems like forever. Grrr.

Good luck tomorrow Gaboo!!! We are telling my mom, grandma and sister on Easter. I thought of the cutest way and went out yesterday and bought everything and put it together and I can't wait.
There's lots of great ideas on the net i just took bits and pieces and put an idea together :)

Hey Kazzab25 I am a little over 5 weeks now. You?

I had my first doc appointment last night. Sending me for blood test today as Blood pressure was High already and there is family history of pre-eclamsia.

My other half asked me if I felt reassured after out appointment, as he did......I said I felt MORE worried!

Even though we have planned this pregnancy, it suddenly all seems rather daunting :headspin: There is so much to buy and sort out and not eat and on and on.......

Someone, please tell me to calm down!!!!! LOL

Bluefish I'm 4+3 today! I have drs on Thursday and my scan is 2 weeks today!

There just being cautious with you! Better that they monitor you well!

These cramps are really quite something when they start! I just want to fastforward the next few weeks!

Hey girls! My appt isn't until April 10 and was told my first and only scan will be at 20(Ish) weeks. Lots of waiting!! Ugh! Is anybody going to stay team :yellow:? We did last time and are thinking we want to do it again.

Okay, first appointment done, not very exciting. Took lots of blood and a pee test. Dr didnt give me a due date, said she will have to look at my blood work to get a better idea. Next appointment scheduled for April 11th.
As for team :yellow: I want to know!
What about the rest of you ladies?

so, going through all the paperwork for my next OB appointment and there is a consent for genetic testing. What is everyones thoughts on that? Im not sure about it.

I will definately be finding out the gender! I love planning, buying cute outfits, choosing names, and decorating the nursery...dont want to be restricted to gender neutral :happydance:

Again with the genetic testing, we will be having the blood/ultrasound screening at 12 weeks. If it turns out there is a problem with my baby i would rather find out before its born so that i can be sad about it before rather than finding out on the day and ruining my baby's birthday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->