March Gender Scans! Let us know your scan date! (24- Pink & 32- Blue bumps!)

Congratulations everybody :)

And wow for team blue! That must mean we're in for a team pink streak soon then surely, make up the numbers a bit :)

xx

Wow, a huge congrats to everyone!!! :happydance: :hugs:

Congrats to everyone!! Wow ... Can't believe the 17 blue bumps!

We found out yesterday we are having a GIRL!!

We are so excited :):):pink:

There seems to be alot of blue babies just never thought it would be us! So excited a little nervous too! Xx

I feel exactly the same way! I'm excited to have a boy, but at the same time, I'm also a little nervous. Mostly because I was a pretty mature, well-behaved kid growing up, but my three brothers were all a little crazy and got into a lot of trouble, and my DH was also quite a handful as a kid! :dohh: Maybe if our son has crazy moments, I'll just hand him to DH and say, "He's your son!" :haha:

Haha I love this!!! I have wanted a boy from the start just because all of my friends have girls and so I wanted a little boy, after I found out it was a boy I got scared at thinking oh no I hope he doesn't act like his dad did as a kid. I have heard so many stories from my fiance about all the trouble he got into as a kid, like setting the woods on fire:dohh:. I have a feeling I am gonna have my hands full.

Haha! Wow, setting the woods on fire, huh? I can't say my DH did anything that ambitious. :haha: It seems like I hear a lot of stories, though, about how he punched a few holes in the walls, and ran around kicking people in the shins. :dohh:

Yeah although he blames it on his little sister to this day I don't believe it!! I am gonna have my hands full!!

Congrats on your girl, MrsTAZ! :flower:

Hopefully you started the girl streak!!! :winkwink:

^Was thinking the same! Hope a girl streak is starting :D

Only 2 more sleeps until my scan...AHh Time is taking forever! im trying to keep myself busy, in the meantime. Going to a prenatal swimming class tonight. DS1 has gymnastics the morning of the scan. Just need to plan a fun outting for friday night, as to pass the time!

Only 2 more sleeps until my scan...AHh Time is taking forever! im trying to keep myself busy, in the meantime. Going to a prenatal swimming class tonight. DS1 has gymnastics the morning of the scan. Just need to plan a fun outting for friday night, as to pass the time!

I hope you get your girl! We go in Monday for our scan but are keeping it a secret for a few days till we see my parents to find out with them! The suspense is gonna kill me!!! :wacko:

I hope you get your girl! We go in Monday for our scan but are keeping it a secret for a few days till we see my parents to find out with them! The suspense is gonna kill me!!! :wacko:

We are keeping this scan a secret as well (except for BNB of course ;)). I had gender disappointment with DS2 and i want time to work that out before i have to deal w ppl and their comments about having a third boy. (if i have another boy). As far as RL friends/family are concerned, they dont think i have a scan until April 2nd, which is my 20 week scan. So i figure this will give me some time.

We are keeping this scan a secret as well (except for BNB of course ;)). I had gender disappointment with DS2 and i want time to work that out before i have to deal w ppl and their comments about having a third boy. (if i have another boy). As far as RL friends/family are concerned, they dont think i have a scan until April 2nd, which is my 20 week scan. So i figure this will give me some time.

That is a really good idea! Besides, you should only tell when YOU are ready! But we are glad you aren't keeping it a secret from BNB! :haha:

I will be kinda disappointed if this baby is a boy but it will be fine, he/she was a complete surprise for us so either way we are thrilled! :thumbup:

Though, I've had a lot of girl nub guesses so I'm hopeful!

Congrats on the new blue bumps and our newest pink bump! :thumbup: I thought, "Wow, finally some pink!" And then I saw that MrsJerome is having boy/boy twins! Looks like pinks still has some catching up to do! :haha:

Aww, I'm finding it difficult to stay excited about having a boy, the girls clothes are so much cuter! x

Thanks ladies!! I hope that got the pink bump trend started for all those hoping for one! :):)

Aww, I'm finding it difficult to stay excited about having a boy, the girls clothes are so much cuter! x

Boys are AWESOME! The clothes can be more difficult, especially depending on the style you like but once they're bigger it's so easy!

Thank you! And so much for a mother's intuition, I wanted a girl SO badly but I have had the feeling ever since December that it was a boy! I am beyond thrilled that I'm getting my little girl <3 It still seems unreal to me, I was totally expecting a boy!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->