March Gender Scans! Let us know your scan date! (24- Pink & 32- Blue bumps!)

At my doctors the toilet is up the hall, I don't think there's any sort of cupboard there... Bit worried about carrying sample in my bag though lol think ill wrap it up in a plastic bag first lol

Sounds like probably a good plan! Can you imagine how embarassing that would be to go reach for your sample and find only an empty cup and a very wet bag? :rofl:

can add me please 26th March hoping for a boy as will be our last but predicting a girl

You're on the list! I hope you get your little boy! :thumbup:

At my doctors the toilet is up the hall, I don't think there's any sort of cupboard there... Bit worried about carrying sample in my bag though lol think ill wrap it up in a plastic bag first lol

Sounds like probably a good plan! Can you imagine how embarassing that would be to go reach for your sample and find only an empty cup and a very wet bag? :rofl:

can add me please 26th March hoping for a boy as will be our last but predicting a girl

You're on the list! I hope you get your little boy! :thumbup:

EEEWWWW I'd have to throw the bag away and I love this bag lol!! I may have to switch to a different bag for that day lol...

Here's my update! 20 wk scan booked for the 5th march my prediction it's a girl!

Today I have my 16 week appointment so I will set up my 20 week ultrasound and finally have a day to put on the list! :happydance:

March 25th. im thinking :blue:, dont wanna get my hopes up for a girlie ^^
everyone else thinks :pink: though

I can't wait now. Baby's section of our wardrobe is so bland with creams, beige and whites. Can't wait to brighten it up with some colours!!

I put you down as predicting a boy, but hoping for a girl, since it sounds to me like you'd really love a little girle. If you want me to change it, I can. With my first I was secretly hoping for a girl, but told myself it was a boy so that I wouldn't be dissapointed, and it turns out she was a girl! (Not that I would have been unhappy with a boy, but I grew up with all boys so I really wanted to not be outnumbered for once! :haha:)

I can't wait now. Baby's section of our wardrobe is so bland with creams, beige and whites. Can't wait to brighten it up with some colours!!

Oh just wait! Once you have your baby shower, you'll be loaded with pink or blue! (Especially if you're having a girl, because I think in general, women have more fun buying cute little girl clothes :winkwink:)

I put you down as predicting a boy, but hoping for a girl, since it sounds to me like you'd really love a little girle. If you want me to change it, I can. With my first I was secretly hoping for a girl, but told myself it was a boy so that I wouldn't be dissapointed, and it turns out she was a girl! (Not that I would have been unhappy with a boy, but I grew up with all boys so I really wanted to not be outnumbered for once! :haha:)

Oh just wait! Once you have your baby shower, you'll be loaded with pink or blue! (Especially if you're having a girl, because I think in general, women have more fun buying cute little girl clothes :winkwink:)

Don't i know it! Fiance's parents will be spoiling the baby but they've decided to find out what it is before they start spending a fortune lol
they really love kids, they're really young grandparents already, only in their early 40's and have 2 grandkids by their daughter, so they're very excited about this arrival.

At my 12 weeks scan on Tuesday they predicted boy based in the nub, my anatomy scan is March 21st!

I wouldnt be unhappy with a boy aslong as their healthy :D but id LOVE one of each

Woohoo! I finally have my scan date! :happydance: Mine will be on March 4th, and for the record, I'm hoping for a girl (so that my DD will have a sister close in age), but will be thrilled with a boy as well. :flower:

Woohoo! I finally have my scan date! :happydance: Mine will be on March 4th, and for the record, I'm hoping for a girl (so that my DD will have a sister close in age), but will be thrilled with a boy as well. :flower:

Yay! I'm hoping for a :pink: too but I'm sure it's :blue:!

Are you thinking boy because of the ultrasound tech's prediction, or because your symptoms are similar to your pregnancy with your son?

We find out March 14th! We are beyond excited and oh so anxious :) I'm hoping for a girl but I've had a feeling throughout the pregnancy that it's a boy (which would my my hubby happy!).

Are you thinking boy because of the ultrasound tech's prediction, or because your symptoms are similar to your pregnancy with your son?

I feel more like it's a girl... And for some reason I just can't wrap my head around it being a boy. The tech probably knows what she's doing though :/ guess I'll see on the 21st of march!!

I know what you mean. I've had 3 dreams that baby is a boy but my head just doesn't except that. My brain and my gut is certain its a girl.

Well i'm having a......
GUESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
https://i49.tinypic.com/11j5a52.jpg
https://i45.tinypic.com/21r6zn.jpg
https://i49.tinypic.com/34tdhms.jpg
https://i47.tinypic.com/5vb2n5.jpg[/IMG

Well i'm having a......
GUESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
https://i49.tinypic.com/11j5a52.jpg
https://i45.tinypic.com/21r6zn.jpg
https://i49.tinypic.com/34tdhms.jpg
https://i47.tinypic.com/5vb2n5.jpg[/IMG[/QUOTE]

I'm going to say girl?
Purely because I heard the forehead is rounder in girls.

We find out March 14th! We are beyond excited and oh so anxious :) I'm hoping for a girl but I've had a feeling throughout the pregnancy that it's a boy (which would my my hubby happy!).

You're on the list! You know, my hubby wanted a boy the first time, but know that we're on number 2, he actually would rather have another girl! Men are so weird sometimes. :winkwink:

I feel more like it's a girl... And for some reason I just can't wrap my head around it being a boy. The tech probably knows what she's doing though :/ guess I'll see on the 21st of march!!

I think it's interesting that your tech even made a guess! My OB showed me the "potty shot" at 12 weeks and said that there was no way to really know at the point. So I wouldn't lose hope just yet. :flower:

I know what you mean. I've had 3 dreams that baby is a boy but my head just doesn't except that. My brain and my gut is certain its a girl.

All my dreams before finding out the gender with DD were boy dreams! I even had a few boy dreams even after I found out she was a girl!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->