• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

March IUI Thread!

I hear ya! Its probably going to be very funny tonight when we do this! I can totally see myself pulling away every time he gets close! lol!

Well ladies, Here is a little update! We triggered last night about 11:40 p.m. It was supper easy....well for me! Poor DH got so sick to his tummy he was so nervous! :haha:He did great though! I took my opk's this morning and they were +:happydance: We bd like we were supposed to and I think that went really well...tmi but no leakage!! So tomorrow is the big day and then I can join all you in the 2ww:thumbup:
How is everyone feeling?

Well ladies, Here is a little update! We triggered last night about 11:40 p.m. It was supper easy....well for me! Poor DH got so sick to his tummy he was so nervous! :haha:He did great though! I took my opk's this morning and they were +:happydance: We bd like we were supposed to and I think that went really well...tmi but no leakage!! So tomorrow is the big day and then I can join all you in the 2ww:thumbup:
How is everyone feeling?

Yay for the +! And yay for no leakage! And yay for the iui tomorrow! GL!

AFM I somehow got another positive on my opk this morning so we bded. This is day 3 and I never get three in a row, just two. So maybe my hormones are really amped :shrug: But I think yesterday I Oed from my right side and today from my left...if it's even possible to release at different times like that...cause yesterday my right ovary was hurting and today it was the left. So here's hoping for a double bump (twins).

Yeah for double bumps!! I would so be happy with twins!!

Babywishes, glad to hear your trigger went well and for keeping all your swimmers in! GL tomorrow with your IUI...bring on the two week wait!

No doubt, not sure about each ovary ovulating but twins would be a wonderful blessing after lttc!

AFM, trying not to go crazy waiting for my tww to end. I want to feel hopeful, but also don't want to set myself up to be too disappointed either. Just ready to have my bfp and keep the little bugger in there for nine months!

L4hope....do you plan to test at home or waiting for bloods?

Babywishes, glad to hear your trigger went well and for keeping all your swimmers in! GL tomorrow with your IUI...bring on the two week wait!

No doubt, not sure about each ovary ovulating but twins would be a wonderful blessing after lttc!

AFM, trying not to go crazy waiting for my tww to end. I want to feel hopeful, but also don't want to set myself up to be too disappointed either. Just ready to have my bfp and keep the little bugger in there for nine months!

I know I O from both of my ovaries every month with the clomid, I just don't know if the eggs are released at different times like I'm thinking. Just doesn't seem like that would happen...IDK:shrug:

I know what you mean about not driving yourself crazy. Oddly enough...even though I'm only 1 dpo/iui...I don't feel like I'm going crazy this month. Hopefully that will stick with me for the next couple of weeks. When are you due to test?

L4hope....do you plan to test at home or waiting for bloods?

I've been really debating that one. My bloodwork is scheduled next Monday which is 14 dpiui. I am going to wineries in upstate ny for a bachelorette weekend. My fs said not to use hpt because of ovidrel trigger. So, I'm afraid of getting a false positive and being disappointed or get a negative hpt and have it be wrong because it's too soon. The timing is just awful! I think no matter what I just will have to forego the wine.

No doubt I'm glad to hear you are feeling calm! I could use some of your zen!! Maybe I'm just more anxious since it's my first iui. That in combination with my fs telling me that if I don't get pregnant this month we have to discuss our next steps. This was my fourth round of clomid and he said the pregnancy rate drops after four cycles. Yikes! From what I've read it looks like possibly injectables, not sure how much more expensive that will be. Not sure where you live, but I'm not in a state that has fertility as a medical condition. Hello?!!! Who the hell decided that? If you have health insurance it just should be covered, at least partially!

That's weird cause I actually live in PA too. The only thing I have to pay for is literally the IUI itself. My insurance doesn't cover infertility, but my doctor has to say that "yes, this person is infertile" before they will stop covering it. So all the tests and what not have all been covered. We've literally only had to come out of pocket $295 last and month this month for the IUI.

Oh, yeah, I also forgot to mention that I think I'm EXTREMELY fertile this month cause this is also my third day of ewcm. Which I never really felt like I got a lot of, but this month it just keeps on coming. I swear as soon as I feel like I've learned my body something changes. It's like I'll be floating along for a few months and everything keeps happening the same and then I think I got it and then boom...nope, try again. I don't know what's going on so thank goodness for my "zen" this cycle. Even though it's been slightly wacky, I still haven't been thinking about it. I actually just laughed at myself because of that, cause every other month I've been completely crazy thinking about it. Just taking it all in stride and taking it all as a good sign.

hi gals, just checking in. I can't believe how much is going on with everyone!

I am officially driving my self crazy in my first 2ww after iui. 4dpiui and i can't wait for the blood test. we are going to go on the 20th, which seems like forever away. I have had 5 days off for Easter and have done very little other than hang around the house and visit family. We've chosen not to tell our famlies about our ttc yet so it was sort of tough to only have one thing on my mind and to keep the chit chat lite. all in all a few great days off, but I am hoping that when i get back to work and the usual routine I will have some distraction!

fingers crossed girls! good luck everyone.

That's weird cause I actually live in PA too. The only thing I have to pay for is literally the IUI itself. My insurance doesn't cover infertility, but my doctor has to say that "yes, this person is infertile" before they will stop covering it. So all the tests and what not have all been covered. We've literally only had to come out of pocket $295 last and month this month for the IUI.

Well, I should have worded it a little better. Yes I do get some coverage with my insurance such as bloodwork, hsg, and ultrasounds. However I guess your insurance is a little better than mine. For me with clomid, ovidrel, and insemination it costs us about $600 per month. And at this point I really can't complain knowing other people have much higher costs. I won't worry too much until I would have to consider IVF. I know someone in MD going through fertility treatment and it's all been fully covered, even IVF is covered! Maybe I'll move there!!

Welcome to your first IUI tww jessegirl! I'm impatient right along with you, but hopefully it will be worth the wait and we get our bfp!

Good evening ladies!! Well we had our IUI!! DH count was 158 million with 98% mobility:spermy: They said he had superman sperm:thumbup: So doc said that everything looked perfect for this to maybe be it for us:happydance: so I guess tomorrow I will be 1dpiui!! We are to call on friday the 27th if af hasnt shown....now it just the wait:coffee: So I guess now I can say I am in my 1st 2ww with iui! Glad everyone is still doing good! hopefully in the next week or two we will all be seeing our :bfp:

My iui went well yesterday, not too much cramping, being my second iui, i was expecting more cramps than i got.
so now i am officially 1 dpiui..... i hope and pray that this will be the last iui needed,,,,

good luck to all you ladies in the dreaded ttw....
:hugs: to all of you

Good luck babywishes and mommymel! The tww wait sucks, but try to fill it with other stuff. It works for me...sometimes, lol.

Sorry af got you aintlifegrand. Fxd that this coming cycle is it for you. Are you doing another iui this month?

AFM I'm cd19 3dpo/iui and I woke uo this morning with a temp of 99.32. So technically I was running a fever, but maybe that's a good thing? I don't know, hoping it is and that this is it for us. Fxd!

Glad to hear your iui's went well babywishes and mommymel. Hope your tww GPRS by quickly and brings good results!

Aintlifegrand, sorry to here that darn AF arrived! Hopefully next month will be your time!!

No doubt, happy to see you are holding on to your zen state of mind!

AFM I think I'm hanging in there pretty well with the end of my tww. I have three days left, and blood work Monday. On one hand I'm hopeful for a bfp, but on the other hand I'm ready to move to next month and see what changes they are going to make since they want to stop clomid. I just want the weekend to be over and find out which path I'm on!

L4hope, are you going to test at al before you go in on Monday? Are you feeling any different this cycle? Fxd!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->