march lambs 2010 come on ladies

We woulda got his hearing test done at the hosp but they tried 3 times and he wasn't having a bar of it (or his ear gunk wasn't anyway :rofl:).. Hehe go Ella :D

I got your text about the mastitis hun, omg it sounds so painful. I was gonna say does your boob hurt...big hugs! :hugs: I'm so scared about getting mastitis, knowing my luck I will. I hope you feel heaps better soon missy moo!

Well, I had my midwife appt today and Lachlan now weighs 4560g so 10lb! So pleased :) He's 2 and a half lbs up from his birth weight now :dance: And had put on nearly 600g in the last 9 days.

I said to Jenny (midwife) that he had been having shorter feeds and I was a bit concerned and she said that he is probably just getting more efficient at getting the milk out. And when she was there he had a feed and she said he definitely was eating well and doing as he should so pleased that the feeds are getting shorter! Are only like 10 to 15 min now. Phew! :D

So, something I forgot to mention to Jenny - my damn hemmorhoid came back :( So bloody sore and I wish it would just go away! My lochia has pretty much stopped though, all of a sudden. So I guess you win some you lose some :shrug:

Oops I had a shower just before and had put Lachlan down for a sleep, then I took ages mucking around cause I realised I've neglected my body a bit and if I want Tom to even remotely feel attracted to me then maybe I should do something about body hair etc :rofl: So did all that, then washed my hair, so a good 20 min all up probably. Then I got out of the shower and who did I hear screaming :dohh: I hope he wasn't going for long, cause the window was wide open and I don't want the neighbours to have to hear it if I don't like their noise :lol:

wow good weight gain!! catching up to ella!!
yes so so painful, plus my body is flu like achy and painful and i have a fever and whopping headache.
I'm trying to express right now god it hurts!!!
omg i hope ur hemoroid goes away soon! what is it like? is it like a wee pee size lump on your bum hole? (sorry didnt know how else to say it lol)

wow good weight gain!! catching up to ella!!
yes so so painful, plus my body is flu like achy and painful and i have a fever and whopping headache.
I'm trying to express right now god it hurts!!!
omg i hope ur hemoroid goes away soon! what is it like? is it like a wee pee size lump on your bum hole? (sorry didnt know how else to say it lol)

Lol bum hole :rofl: But yep it is, it isn't gross looking like if you google image search hemmorhoids (don't, lol, it's not pleasant! You've been warned!). Just a flesh coloured lump the size of a pea, like you said. And it really aches and is itchy :wacko:

God mastitis sounds terrible :( Go to bed with a hot water bottle hun, and make sure you drink lots of fluids (actually maybe not as that increases milk supply lol..). Def try and express on the infected breast even if it hurts. Did the doctor say when you will feel better by? x

she said i might feel bit better tomo maybe. hopefully! i have one of those little thingees on my bum too. a couple weeks b4 i had her, its still there i havn't done anything about it though!

Does it still hurt? Or did it hurt in the first place? Apparently they don't always hurt. Mine bloody does though lol I hate it, distracts me from sleeping it's that bad sometimes!

Guess what was in the letterbox...:D Sooo cute! I took some pics, I'll put them up in a sec

no it doesnt hurt. only when i wipe i have to be careful. it almost feels like it will pop! But it won't. i got it from the time i was having all those pains and then i kept having clear outs so there was alot of wiping going on that day lol, and then that popped up. it was sore and i had to be careful with it but i just havnt done anything about it i thought it would go down but it hasn't. We should compare photos. hahahah joking!!!!!

hey girlies, sucks about the mastitis Andi, try using heat and cool packs on your breast to relieve the discomfort, chill some cabbage leaves and pop them in your bra, it really does work,
No advice about the hemaroid Rosy but i hope you get it all sorte and get those neighbors sorted too,

we are definatly in spring now in the UK not that anyone can enjoy the parks at the moment caus its school hols from Easter still so kids everywhere, ah well will be able to go to the playground with the boys next week,
Elliott seems to be having a growth spurt, wanting to feed more often, he had a 150ml EBM bottle while i was out shopping last night then spent 10 min on each breast when i got home, but he slept for 4 hours then had a quick feed ( 10 min each side ) and went back to sleep for a couple of hours then woke for a longer feed and is asleep again now, i have limited time to get online while giving Nate his breakfast before EJ will wake again, Caus hes feeding more often then my milk supply has gone up again so getting vv full and uncomfy between feeds. got to somehow find time for a shower today , DH is working all day and going to the gym right after work so will be tough

Remind me how old Nate is again hun? we are planning on having our next baby when ella is about 2 or 3. it will be a mission with 2 young ones but it will be so worth it in the end. i remember being young and me and my sis were 4 years apart because mum lost one in between us and i always wished we were closer in age. we wernt that close coz it was quite a big age gap for us. EJ IS DRINKING LOTS! (oops sorry bout the caps). What a champ!! Ella is just starting to take 140mls when she wakes in the morning now, u know when she is full coz it puts her to sleep- milk drunk!!! lol
Ella had a shower with me last night and her dad tonight. it was so lovely and so much easier than the bath and she loved it too, and last night gave me her 1st smile! So no more bathing, we will just shower from now on. lovin the skin to skin contact too. especially for her dad as i get the contact time while breastfeeding. Ella is in bed now, me and OH are going to watch night at the museum too hehe. just gonna chill out and lie on the couch and watch the movie b4 we go to bed. :)

Nate is 22 months ish , i concieve EJ 4 days before Nates 1st birthday

no it doesnt hurt. only when i wipe i have to be careful. it almost feels like it will pop! But it won't. i got it from the time i was having all those pains and then i kept having clear outs so there was alot of wiping going on that day lol, and then that popped up. it was sore and i had to be careful with it but i just havnt done anything about it i thought it would go down but it hasn't. We should compare photos. hahahah joking!!!!!

Sure you are! :rofl: :rofl:

wow my pic is huge! Still havnt figured out how to resize them on the mac! help rosy!!

Sure you are! :rofl: :rofl:

Dan took a photo of my bum when i was pregnant to show me my stretchmarks coz i couldnt see them and i wanted to know how bad it was :haha:

MissMuffet - sorry to hear about your mastitis, that's one thing I'm dreading getting. Try and take a probiotic while you're on the antibiotics - you don't want to end up with thrush too :hugs:

rwhite - Ouch! I'm not sure how I've escaped without piles (so far!) I had my first poo the other day and bloody hell - it hurt like a mofo! I swear it was bigger than M's head too! Lol. I've been taking Fybrogel to help soften my stools so hopefully we won't have a repeat performance!

I'm so pleased today! Been really worried about the breastfeeding as M only feeds for 10-15 mins maximum (usually nearer 8 mins) and usually only one breast before she falls asleep and literally won't wake up for love nor money. But MW came today for 10 day check and M has put on 7oz! MW weighed her twice as she thought the scales were wrong the first time lol. So I'm a little bit more relaxed about it now.

Hope everyone is enjoying the sunshine (if you've got it) We've been out briefly a couple of times but I don't feel confident enough to feed in public yet so we have to leave as soon as M falls asleep and make sure we're back before she gets hungry!

i guess i shouldnt worry about EJ not feeding for long streaches , he came off the breast mid flow today and got a facefull of milk lol,
just struggling to manage both boys today, Nate is not being very good with listening will have to tie him into his highchair later during EJ's feeds so i can feed EJ without scaring him silly by having to raise my voice to get his brother to pay attention to me.

Rosy, Andi has the news of the closure of European Air Space reached you guys over there yet?

Hey Cocoa, that's great news and good weight gain! I saw your BFing post as well. I think Flora gets most of what she needs within 10 or so minutes and then she just falls asleep dream suckling, and I've been leaving her on not knowing if she's finished, but perhaps I need to unlatch her more rather than leaving her there..? It's still early days and I'm figuring it all out. And yeah she often has a face full of milk too it's quite sweet.

Lynnikins good luck with the boys today xx

Dan took a photo of my bum when i was pregnant to show me my stretchmarks coz i couldnt see them and i wanted to know how bad it was :haha:

:rofl:! I made Tom take a photo of my bumcrack when I found out I had that purple 'line of dilation'. It wasn't to do with my dilation at all really because I got it too early for it to be that! But it was so funny :lol: So we're in a similar boat with that, did he think you were weird like Tom thought I was?!

And I dunno how to make pics smaller on a mac lol but just google pic resizer and there are websites you can do it and then resave the pic, or save to desktop then upload :)

And oh gawd, Lachlan REALLY looks like Tom in that pic I just posted. Midwife looked at him today and was like "Hmmm yes you definitely look like your daddy" then turned to me and was like "Sorry but I can't see anything of you in him at all!" :( Boooo! lol.

Becki - Pooing does really hurt after birth! I didn't poo for nearly a week after giving birth if I'm honest. It just felt like my rectal muscles were bruised, they ached so much and it just hurt way too much to actually push. Probably why I do have piles now! (well, just one lol but still!) It's good that you're taking stuff to make it softer, keep it up :thumbup: Sounds like things are going great for you, I'm so glad :D x

Lynn - No, I haven't...what is that?! Lol

yea they prescribed me thrush cream too. i've already had it down then, on my nipples, on ellas bum and her mouth,. i was on antibiotics after the birth, and we only just got rid of it. My m/w said i had the worst case of thrush she had ever seen :cry: it was so itchy i thought i was going to die!!!!!

Rosy, theres a volcano errupting in Iceland and it has been since before EJ was born but yesterday the ash cloud moved into UK airspace so they closed all the airports and had them shut from noon yesterday and all UK airports are still shut and likely to be till after midnight tonight, some scotish airports are operating reduced services now as the cloud has moved clear but we could have months of this as last time this volcano errupted it was off an on for a year

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->