march lambs 2010 come on ladies

:cake: Happy birthday Jesse!
GL - Enjoy the cruising stage. She'll walk eventually and then get into even more trouble. :haha:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0bmGARy6vo
It's all I've managed to capture on video so far. Every time he sees the camera, he has to come over and play with it and try and chew on it. :rofl:

Happy Birthday Jesse!

Roman still doesnt sleep through the night very often - I really miss my sleep!

Dont get me wrong, he is at such a cute age now, but I like the fact that the days of sterilising and stuff are over, I def prefer the toddler years as thats when their little personalities begin to develop! I absolutely definitely do not want any more munchkins, I am quite happy with the two I have.

And when they get older (my DD is 4 now) its sooo much fun taking them bowling and to the cinema and stuff like that :)

It was sooo funny in Morrisons on Thursday - both of them were in the trolley (Liv doesnt really fit v well now but she likes to sit with her brother and it keeps her out of mischief so I dont argue even tho the trolley is so heavy Jon has to push it!) anyway, I digress - I'd given Roman a packet of dried apricots to hold and he threw them on the floor and both of them cracked up laughing - and literally everyone in the aisle joined in with them - after that of course it was a game and they kept doing it - one of the staff said you should bottle and sell it - its true, if you hear kids laugh like that you cant help but laugh with them!

Paige isnt walking yet either. has been cruising like a pro since about 8-9 months but no unaided steps! she can stand unaided so well but as soon as she realises shes doing it she dives for you or sits down, monkey.

no sleeping through over here either, last night was horrendus us from 11-2 then slept till 4 then till 6 had 4 bottles through the night as she wont eat during the day for some reason this week :wacko: and shes been up since 6 and will NOT nap! well 4 hours broken sleep is better than none i guess!

No Roman isnt walking or cruising yet although took him swimming the other day and the water made him more confident and he was trying to cruise along the side of the pool!

GL - she had a boy, Rufus. They sent her go the scan because they were worried about 'growth ******ation' and they measures him on the scan as 7lb 6oz, but he was born at 8lb 2oz.

I just popped a cabbage to her house (for her boobs) and had a quick peek at him, so adorable - and perfect already. He hasn't got that squished newborn face at all.

thankyou everyone for the birthday wishes for jesse :flower: he had a great day. so many people came, i couldnt fit everyone in :haha:
after his party my mum offered to look after jesse so myself and my sister dh and a few others could go out. i was so suprised but we did, and i had a really good night. i dont go out much so the alcohol went straight to my hand and i was on the dance floor all night (i dont dance unless im under the influence haha) .
anyway will post photos of jesses party later. he got spoilt rotten !! i dont know where im going to put everything :haha:

Seity - very cute video, he is so adorable! I caught M just 'standing' and playing with a toy earlier. I'm doubly happy about it as the woman at nursery said that they've found that cloth nappies can hinder standing/walking because their legs are open wider and it throws their balance off. Obviously I know that's rubbish (look at Hunter!) so I'm glad that M will be able to prove her wrong very soon :haha:

Less than 2 weeks until M's party and I still haven't practised the cake :dohh: Need to pull my finger out. Only 3 weeks until I'm back to work :cry: My manager emailed to say that he's booked us a 1:1 on my first day to discuss my working pattern so it's as flexible as I need it to be, which is great.

M's sleep is surprisingly good at the moment. I usually don't have to get up at all, or sometimes just once if she's got herself stuck in the corner and can't work her way out :haha: However, according to the Wonder Weeks book, she's due a stormy restless period just as I go back to work/she starts nursery. So I'm looking forward to that :rolleyes:

ok here are some photos :)
cake :D :cake:
https://i54.tinypic.com/4fzdys.jpg

after eating the cake :haha:
https://i54.tinypic.com/2epngjn.jpg

playing
https://i55.tinypic.com/v5hfd2.jpg
https://i52.tinypic.com/2rz7uva.jpg

we had heaps of kids and babies so im not going to upload them because i will take the page up haha

ok the work begins , Ejs party is saturday and my house is a bombsite

oh and heres a video of EJ yesterday i love him soooo muchCute EJ

tiger - Great pictures. Jesse looked like he had a good time and got some fun toys.
lynn - Cute video - I love his mouth full of teeth too.

Hi everyone. It has been sooo long since I have been on here so I am trying to catch up.

Looks like we now have a bunch of one year old toddlers as opposed to babies. I loved seeing all the new photos and pictures from birthday parties. Everyone looks so happy.

Seity: I'm with you, I much prefer my toddler to my infant. The older they get the more fun they are, even if you have to chase after them constantly.

We are now all moved into the new house. It has been stressful, but I'm glad we are in our own home again. Charlotte has a huge room and is happy to play all by herself. She especially enjoys "reading" her books. Charlotte has also been loving daycare. I love having some free time. Since starting daycare she has been sick quite a bit. She had an ear infection and now has a cough. I am still looking for work and figure by the time I do start working she should have her immunity built up fully. Charlotte currently has six teeth and I am wondering when we will get more as they seem to be coming fast now. She is so independent and is running all over the place. I just can't believe she is the same little helpless blob I brought home 13 months ago.

I'm just popping on quickly, still in work but i've had enough for today, Chase had a bad night and i'm shattered :sleep:

Happy belated birthday Jesse, looks like he had fun!

Cocoa that sounds good that work are wanting to be a flexible as possible, my boss is great and it makes a big difference!

Vegas Charlotte sounds like she is doing great :thumbup: its crazy how big and grown up they seem in a year isn't it.

Lynn have fun at EJ's party on Saturday.

Well since Chase turned 1 he seems to have come on so much, he is standing up on his own with so much confidence and he's so close to taking his first steps. His newest words are dog, nanna, no and he attempts to say grandma.

He loved the Zoo although he got overtired and due to roadworks and motorways being shut it took us just shy of 3 hours to get home, what shold have been 40 minutes :dohh: Chase got very upset until he fell asleep, i felt so mean that he was so upset on his birthday.

I have a food question, how much proper food is everyones babies eating? I know this was brought up not so long ago, i'm just worried Chase should be just eating proper food now and he's not he still wants pureed food. Also last night he was feeding off me on and off for hours and eveytime he pulled off me to go to sleep he would cry and eventually i figured maybe he was hungry, he was starving so at 4:50 a.m. we got up and he had a yoghurt so i'm even more so thinking the purees aren't filling him up now? But how do i get him to eat a big quantity or "normal food" he will eat bits but he literally has a bit then starts throwing it around and playing with it.

jj- I always offer some yogurt, applesauce or both with his meals. He loves eating what we're having, but giving him those as well helps me feel like I'm including enough fruit and dairy in his diet no matter what we're serving.

JJ - I haven't really got any suggestions on the food front as M never took to purees. Is it lumpy? Can you just make it progressively lumpier?

Vegas - poor Charlotte :-( I'm dreading having to take lots of time of work when M gets ill from nursery, I don't want work to think I'm taking the piss. Glad all is going well with the house though. M enjoys reading her books too, so adorable to watch them do it.

Lyn - good luck with the party, are you still planning on having it outside weather permitting? I hope it's a nice day for you.

M is allergic to peanuts :-( She got a rash on her upper arms and face after eating peanut butter on crumpets, but she'd had a tiny bite of cake at my nephews party that afternoon, so I couldn't be sure if it was the egg in that. So she had a bland diet today with no dairy or egg, and I gave her PB on toast for dinner, and she got the same rash within 20 mins. Going to phone the Dr tomorrow because I've got absolutely no idea how to manage this, and I'm still not sure if she allergic or intolerant to dairy. Pain in the bum!

Hi Girls, I miss being able to come here more often but I am so busy at work I can't believe it. Before I went on mat leave I was not busy at all, and it sometimes made the days feel really long because all I used to do was killing time. SO now time just flies...

Sammy is doing great, he is not walking yet but starting to stand unassisted for a few seconds. I reckon the longer he takes to walk the better for us :rofl: He still has only 4 teeth and no new ones in sight. Recently he had the so called "three day fever" - which like the name says is a three day fever usually quite high - his was not too bad though - followed by a two day rash on his back, tummy and neck. Thankfully it was nothing serious and he is back to his happy self.

Happy Birthday Lachlan!!! Have a great day!! :flower:

hey girls, ive just had a marathon clean of the boys room putting away all their clothes just got to vaccum before saturday and hope they can keep it somewhat clean in the meantime lol ( who am i kidding :dohh: )

yes cocoa we are still planning an outdoor party i hope this weather holds out though and we get a good afternoon, im sorely dissapointed in the rsvp's i hoped more people would be able to make it since i did give them 3 months notice !!! but oh well, there are 2 kids coming at least lol, i feel kinda crap about it though and not having had the money to go out and get what i really wanted for his presents makes me even more down, it is kinda rough at birthdays esp the boys ones caus we dont have family around to come or that buy them gifts so i feel like the boys get a raw deal. but i just am trying to be thankful that our family is alive and well even if they arent with us in the UK and cant really afford to ship loads of things over for the boys. and be thankful that i have Mike and the boys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->