march lambs 2010 come on ladies

Also Emksins yes F is going bald on the back of her head. I don't think there's much you can do about it and it happens to lots of babies. They start growing a new crop of hair sometime after birth I think (someone correct me if I'm wrong)

Flora is SO pretty...aww isn't it fun trying to guess what colour their hair will be :)
Here's Daniel:

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs658.snc3/32487_428539180900_750995900_6118098_4928555_n.jpg

And we're NTNP :D

Ah all the babies are soooooo cute!!

I hope Wren's hip is ok hun, it's never nice when they are poorly etc

Got a letter from Drs today, M's jabs are booked for next Thursday :cry: Waiting to hear back from OH as to whether he's got the day off work so he can come and be strong for me.
Vjj has been feeling a little less sore today. Might ask HV if it's ok to take cannestan while BF and nip it in the bud incase it is thrush. I'd rather that then go to GP - I'm rubbish around DRs- I always cry! Which is interesting seeing as I work for the NHS! :haha:

hivechild- hes socute :)
mm- we were but i want another one! lol , i know, we must be sick for wanting to go through all that again lol! :haha: altho ive been told its best for me to have an elective c-section for my next because of my pelvis :nope: n they said it would be at 38weeks most likely , so no going overdue for me! :dance:
i have been using olive oil n then i wash it out the next day n do it agsin but its coming n going n bleeding, looks like their is a small chunk taken out :(

I have a good case for an elective too, but i don't know if i will take it. obviously if there is a high chance of baby getting stuck again and putting in danger then i will take the c-sect, otherwise i will give labour another chance xx

Mika was a very bad shoulder dystocia too. Isn't it fun when you give birth to a baby and both the Dr's hands? Did they mention to you if it was more likely to happen again? I'm worried bc Mika was only 8lb 2oz, what if i have a bigger one? Does baby #2 have a higher chance of getting stuck?

aww poor wren having to have anothe check of her hips, i have shallow hip joints it hasnt affected me for most of my life although they have been sore when ive done things like Long Hikes or extended periods of rock climbing and when im pregnant they caus problems caus the relaxin hormone loosens the ligaments that normally support the joint,
EJ has a hip scan next week as a result of my hips, Nate passed his hip scan and physical checks and although he was late walking (15months) then it was due to his size not hips lol,

I am on antibiotics for a tooth infection got to the dentist today and bad news i have to have a couple of cracked teeth extracted under sedation and the fillings i need will get done under full sedation too which is a relief caus i am very bad with my nerves at the dentist and have to have someone with me for even a simple filling. Thankgoodness for NHS exceptions lol

What cute pics of your little ones ladies! I will have to post one of Wren soon.

Lyn-sorry to hear about your teeth, hopefully you can get them fixed up quickly and as stress free as posssible for you.

GL-I am not sure we will have a honeymoon as we are having the wedding back in Canada so it means flying there from Switzerland, maybe we will do something at a later date. I am beggining to doubt planning a wedding from here,it seems such a large task and with Wren I hardly have time to do anything let alone plan a wedding for next summer...

Blondenklutzy - im not sure if there is a higher chance but i do know that consecutive babies are usually heavier than the onesbefore, so god help us lol

btw did anyone on here smoke before they got pregnant??

hivechild- hes socute :)
mm- we were but i want another one! lol , i know, we must be sick for wanting to go through all that again lol! :haha: altho ive been told its best for me to have an elective c-section for my next because of my pelvis :nope: n they said it would be at 38weeks most likely , so no going overdue for me! :dance:
i have been using olive oil n then i wash it out the next day n do it agsin but its coming n going n bleeding, looks like their is a small chunk taken out :(

I have a good case for an elective too, but i don't know if i will take it. obviously if there is a high chance of baby getting stuck again and putting in danger then i will take the c-sect, otherwise i will give labour another chance xx

Mika was a very bad shoulder dystocia too. Isn't it fun when you give birth to a baby and both the Dr's hands? Did they mention to you if it was more likely to happen again? I'm worried bc Mika was only 8lb 2oz, what if i have a bigger one? Does baby #2 have a higher chance of getting stuck?

yea i know! i had the epi though so all i felt was major stretching. then his hand went back up there to stop the bleed and scrape out my placenta. The things we go through!!!

I had the epi too but I could still feel the pressure! It was so weird. And then when she started doing my stitches, it felt like I was getting rope burn, if that makes any sense.

Tiger-I know, I'm actually super worried about this! I think I shall post a q in baby club, lol.

Oh, and I could feel a really weird sensation when she started tugging on the cord to help remove the placenta, which I thought was usually not done?

blonde, if you have a comlicated birth like you did then they do give assistance with the placenta as they want it out quicker to stop the risk of a PPH,

well Nathaniel was 9lb 10oz and EJ was 10lb 12oz so yes in my case second babies are bigger but i had an assisted birth with Nathaniel caus he had his arm up and got stuck yet EJ popped out in 7 pushes

Yay, it's a three day weekend here in the states. No big deal for me as I'm not working, but having DH home for another day to help out with the baby is like a holiday for me.

Lynn: Sorry about your teeth, sounds painful. The sedation will be nice though.

I think its a long weekend here too although the days are all the same to me so won't make much odds. At least DH is off on Monday, hopefully we'll have some more nice weather!

Well it was 4 days between poos this time, nothing since Monday, then a small amount this morning. But then, while we were out today, OMG the biggest poo started seeping through her clothes (she was in the car seat on the pram), so I changed her on the back seat of the car and it was everywhere, all down her legs and up her back! I couldn't get her vest over her head without getting poo all over her arms (missed her face thankfully). It took me about 15 minutes to clean her up and used a whole travel pack of wipes. At least she's been now though! Maybe next time it'll be only 3 days, and so on, until she's back to 1 a day.

I had the epi too but I could still feel the pressure! It was so weird. And then when she started doing my stitches, it felt like I was getting rope burn, if that makes any sense.

Tiger-I know, I'm actually super worried about this! I think I shall post a q in baby club, lol.

yea i felt the pressure too. and when he was scraping out the placenta with his hand it felt like there was a rubber spinning top inside me. was really scary. and the epi started wearing off by then so i could feel the stitches- didnt hurt as such but i could feel the pulling but it started to hurt when he was pulling the string tight i remember crying and chugging on the g and a at that time but by that time the g and a made me feel sick

blonde, if you have a comlicated birth like you did then they do give assistance with the placenta as they want it out quicker to stop the risk of a PPH,

well Nathaniel was 9lb 10oz and EJ was 10lb 12oz so yes in my case second babies are bigger but i had an assisted birth with Nathaniel caus he had his arm up and got stuck yet EJ popped out in 7 pushes

Ah, that makes sense! I didn't start to wonder about it until afterward, lol.

MM - eeeewwwww @ the scraping!!

I think I've got the windiest baby ever! Every morning she wakes around 6 or 7 and spends a good hour to hour a half grunting/straining, pooing and doing HUGE rumbly farts! They no longer seem to hurt her, but she doesn't half make a noise! How OH sleeps through it is beyond me.

OH has finally got a weekend off (he has to work 3 in 4) so we're looking forward to spending it with him, even though it's supposed to rain most of today.

In Vajayjay news - got a Canestan pessary which has definitely helped, but I'm still having blood stained discharge. Decided that it might be caused by the mini pill though as the bleeding started the day after I took the first pill. Anyone else get light bleeding even though they are BF?

Rwhite hasn't been on in ages....

GL - don't you just love the explosive ones?! I find I go through baby wipes so quickly as her poos take millions to clear up!

RWhite is still around! I think just busy with bubz I'm sure she will be back on here to catch up soon. I've just been popping in and out lately too - guilty i havnt been consitant lol. I actually recieved a wee pressie in the post from Rosy today. Some wee ballet type shoes for ella when she is a bit bigger they are so super cute! And the other day she sent me a different dummy to try and a colourful learning frieze for Ella. I've been meaning to get her something nice for awhile, I can't wait till payday! (we live in the same country)
I hope everyone is havingh a good weekend and wherever you may be I hope the weather is nicer than it is here
:flower:
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"