march lambs 2010 come on ladies

Seity- Hail in July thats crazy. We are suppose to get hit by a tropical storm this weekend.

Mummydee- my brother is only 14, so how he came up with Roman as a name I'm not sure. I asked he said he just liked how it sounded and that he will use it one day since I didn't

Cocoa- when we went for Connors 2 months appointment the nurse thought he was 4 month, and thought I was lying about his age until she looked at his chart. His 4 month appointment is next week, I'm looking forward to getting him weighed again

Zander's always been mistaken for how old he is. he's about the size of an "average" nine month old according to his charts and he's nearly 5 months now. :rofl:

one of my BILs name is Roman. I love the name. :)

I posted a picture in my parenting journal of the back porch:
https://www.babyandbump.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=101186&d=1279732478

That's some big hail!

It's been horrid here today, really muggy & overcast. I can't wait for the cooler weather!

Cocoa - don't wish the nice weather away! We only get like 1 month of warm weather per year here anyway!

Julchen that poor girl, and what a sticky situation. Good to know the neighbours are looking out for her. Let us know what happens.

Seity - good sleeping from Gabriel! And hooray for hail! We have it here sometimes but what I really miss from home in Oz in the thunder and lightning storms, they only happen like once a year here and I love them!

Flora had her last appt with the cranial osteopath today. He said she's a lot stronger in her neck and back, and that he's happy with her development and so on. Last 2 times we went to see him she slept 7-5am... so I'm NOT expecting it tonight... but kind of hoping of course. But my new rule is not to obsess about sleeping because getting wound up about it only makes me feel worse and MORE tired. Anyway if it gets better now an then I have the 4 month regression thing it might affect me worse. So whatever, she'll sleep well eventually...

Tomorrow off into town for lunch with my work friends (with Flo) and then in the evening dinner with the antenatal girls (without Flo!!). :happydance:

Flora had her last appt with the cranial osteopath today. He said she's a lot stronger in her neck and back, and that he's happy with her development and so on. Last 2 times we went to see him she slept 7-5am... so I'm NOT expecting it tonight... but kind of hoping of course. But my new rule is not to obsess about sleeping because getting wound up about it only makes me feel worse and MORE tired. Anyway if it gets better now an then I have the 4 month regression thing it might affect me worse. So whatever, she'll sleep well eventually...

Hope for the best, expect the worst. It's a good motto!

Normally I'm not an expect the worst kind of person but in this situation it is keeping me sane...

Holy smokes. We just had giant hail come down! It's frelling near the end of July, WTF! Around .5 - 1 cm in diameter from the looks of it.

Wow!! That is crazy!

Does it not usually hail this time of year on the east coast? Lol, forgive my ignorance, but we get hail here all summer long, I didn't realize that was unusual!

Seity: Huge congrats on Gabriel's sleep! :happydance:

PH: Charlotte says mama mama, but I pretend to my DH that she is not calling for me (yet at times I swear that she is :winkwink:).

Cocoa: I have had a similar comment about my LO. A woman asked how old she was and when I told her she looked shocked and replied "She sure is healthy". So much nicer than those who comment about her multiple fat rolls (my DH for instance). The strangest comment came last week from a check out lady who kept saying that Charlotte was "delicious" and that she wanted to "gnaw on her legs" :saywhat:. Also, I don't think you moan all the time and if you did it is OK by me.

Kel: There is a tropical storm on the way? I've been gone all day and missed the news. Well, I hope it misses us because I don't want it raining so bad that I can't go out on my planned date with the DH. I've finally found a babysitter and I am getting out of here!

Jul: Hope you and Sam get back to your regular sleep routine soon.

GL: Fingers crossed for your sleep tonight too.

I don't get stressed about fat comments directed toward Mika, but we get them all the time! I will be the first to admit that he has hamhock legs though!

Oooh, exciting that LOs are starting to say things like mama and dada. The best we get out of Mika are squeals (lots) and raspberries! And lots of giggles lately.

Today he decided that the word donkey was the best thing ever and any time I said it he laughed hysterically. :shrug: his little sides must have been aching by the time he was done. All I had to do was look at him and say donkey, not even in a silly voice!

Of course yesterday he laughed every time I took a bite out of my sandwich. Go figure.
He is starting to sit by himself for a couple minutes at a time. Today he was sitting and I held a toy in front of him and he reached out and grabbed it! Then he got so excited he fell over and found that funny too. We also fed him fresh banana today. He liked it but would only eat it if we held it. He would hold my hand and guide it to his mouth. When the gooey banana touched his hand he started crying until I wiped it off.

Just popping in to say hello!! Got a new laptop last night so been trying to find my way around it, i will catch up on the goss abit later on but I just wanted to say hey and I hope everyones having a good day/night
Oh and i'm a week late and stressing :wacko:
:flower: xx

i'll take 1 tonight. gotta do the groceries 1st. i hope not tho coz i was planning on having some wine tonight!

GL - how was Flora's sleep last night? M had a really good night - bed at 7:30, fed at 12, fed at 4:30, up at 7. I feel human today!

Vegas - enjoy your night out! I've got a girly night planned for middle of August, excited doesn't cover it! Lol

BlN - he's such a happy soul! :rofl: @ donkey!

well my week aint getting better, couldnt get EJ weighed caus baby clinic has moved and wasnt on this week anyway due to all the HV's being out on calls caus everyone has their school age kids at home so couldnt bring them to clinic, so no weight for him, got him his jabs and he was cranky and unsettled all afternoon, the keys arrived for the new flat so we went over there and i realised just how narrow the stairs are which doesnt make me happy lol, and then went out for dinner to Jimmy Spices ( buffet resuturant that does Indian, Thai, Chinese and Italian food ) and DH was feeling sick he thought he had just overloaded on fluids being such a hot day and we came home and he was throwing up ALL NIGHT and is now sleeping after taking the day off work and Nate stil isnt 100% although he is a bit better, I have my Doctors appointment in just over an hours time then caus DH was up all night i barely slept and i will need a nap then got to take DH to the doctors later today. and got to Keep EJ away from Nate and DH to stop him getting whatever bug they have had,

urgh we had the night from hell last night.... poor little man was so congested he just couldnt breathe - I raised up one end of the cot but it didnt really help, he went down at 830pm and was awake at 1230am and snuffling on and off (which meant I couldnt sleep as I was too worried about him) til 230am.. he took some milk to help settle him down but he was still coughing and spluttering and stuffed up so bought him into bed with me at 4amish for an hour and a half, then he was awake at 6am anyway. Luckily hubby got up with the kids and gave me til 7am in bed.

Got some nasal spray for Roman today which seems to be helping - he is off his milk though, he wants it but then he'll only take a couple of oz before stopping. I think this is possibly full scale teething alert!

Blonde: That is so cute about Mika laughing. Also, he must be so strong if he can sit on his own.

MM: Drink the wine then take the test. That way you are prepared for the results.

Cocoa: Isn't it sad that we are excited about a night out off in the future when we all used to be able to go out whenever we wanted. It's OK though I had tons of nights out before Charlotte and I like spending time with her too.

Lynn: Sounds like your family is having a tough week. Fingers crossed that you and EJ don't pick up the bug.

MD: If it is teething let's hope that tooth pops through soon.

So I have noticed over the past few weeks that the hair at the back of Charlotte's head has been rubbing off. She doesn't have a bald spot, but it is very fuzzy as opposed to her longer hair everywhere else. Does anyone know when it will grow back? My concern is that since she sleeps on her back that this is going to keep happening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->