march lambs 2010 come on ladies

Hunters tooth is finally coming through (i have been aware he was teething since 2 months) it started to show last night. I am glad that it will be less painful for him but I am really really sad that my boys big toothless smile will be gone :cry: It is a major milestone and mummy isnt ready :cry: But i am aware his little peggy tooth will be cute, I just am not ready for my wittle bitty baby to have a tooth!

BnK - I had no idea it could hail in the summer, but to be fair, I grew up in Southern California, so I can still count on 1 hand the number of times I've seen it hail. I've lived here for 15 years now and it's never hailed in the summer that I can recall, so I'd say it's probably unusual for the east coast. Gabriel isn't saying mama or dada yet either, but he is very much doing the squealing. Started that about a week ago. Mika's doing well to sit so long. Gabriel can only hold himself for maybe 10-20 seconds at a time.

DM2 - Congrats to Hunter. I'm not ready for teeth yet. I love that gummy smile. I think that's one of the milestones I'm least looking forward to.

MM I am on tenterhooks to find out the result of your test!

Lynn - sorry to hear your OH and Nate aren't well - might your hubby have got food poisoning at that restaurant? I hope the day went OK anyway and that the weekend at least you will get more sleep.

BnK That's great about Mika sitting up! Flora still isn't even rolling. And all these babies teething already! its crazy how fast they're growing up. Seity I'm with you, the toothless grin is the best, teeth can wait!

Cocoa glad you had a better night. Mine was good too, she went down and 7 and didn't wake till just before 2, then again at 5, and slept until about 6:30-7ish. I fell asleep with her on myc chest again after the 2am feed though, but its all a bit hazy so I think I got some good sleep anyway.

Well I'm having a girly night tonight and I'm really looking forward to it. They are all girls from my antenatal group so we can all be shattered together!

Have fun tonight GL!

MM - we need to know if you got a BFP!!

M was weighed today 16lb 2oz. The HV said 'and that's just exclusively BFing?!' She's fab - didn't stop praising me bless her. So M is just over 91st centile now. Little Buddha!

DM2 - I can't believe Hunter is cutting a tooth already! All our LOs seem to young to be growing up so fast!

uhoh, it looks like all of us now have a stomach flu, just what i needed caus DH is useless when hes ill and although he should be feeling better by now hes still pretty much begging off doing anything and im starting to feel worse, i got my blood test done today so will find out if my anemia is worth doing something about thats more decisive than taking iron supplements

no hubby couldnt have gotten sick from the resturant he barely touched a thing

Connor was exposed to Viral Meningitis today. I had to leave work early to pick him up from the babysitters. Now i'm just constantly watching out for symptoms. Im really woried about my baby, and I hope he doesn't get sick.

Lyn - hope you all get better quickly x

Kel - how horrible! I'm sure he'll be fine but probably best to keep a close eye in him just in case.

Wow so many babies getting teethies! none this way yet!

GL- I hope you have an awesome girls night. They are always fun! i have a friend coming round tomorrow night for a couple of wines :dance:

Kel- I really hope Connor doesn't get sick :hugs:

Lynn- i hope Hubby feels better soon. And i hope you're iron levels are higher! If worse comes to worse you might need a transfusion. They really help alot though!!!

NEGATIVE btw. yay takes some stress away. i wouldn't mind (OH was abit dissapointed lol) but I'm on new pills and stuff which i would like to give a chance to do their thing b4 I have to go off them again. Plus I'm looking foward to trying in Jan. That would be a good time frame then Ella wouldn't be toooo young

:flower: x

MM - glad you are relieved!

Kel - keeping fingers crossed Connor is okay

Lynn - sending love and get well vibes your way!

OMG Roman ate like 41 oz yesterday! he is such a grump and so congested still too :(

Congrats on your negative MM! Lol. Much better that it happens when you're properly ready for a little sister or brother for Ella :hugs:

Dee - poor Roman :-( Growth spurt + teething = grumpy boy?

M is still eating little and often. She back up to 9-10 feeds a day but only feeding for a few minutes each time. I still use an app on my iPhone to keep track and she averages 5 minutes per feed, so is only feeding for 40-45 minutes a day, where she used to feed for over an hour in total!

I'm not moaning, I know some babies still take 20-30 minutes per feed, but I'm worried about mastitis as she never drains/finishes a breast. She's still gaining so I suppose she's still getting what she needs. God knows how I manage to sustain a 16lb baby on 5 minute feeds!

I think so Becki - something isnt right with him anyway, I just hate seeing him so moody when he is usually a happy little dude!

No sign of teeth yet, but Livvie teethed for months and months before she finally cut a tooth at 11 months!

You must have some seriously creamy boooby-juice tho hon! :)

we had a massive de-junk yesterday and I unearthed a load of Livvie's old baby toys - kept a couple of them back, some building blocks, a couple of rattles... felt all nostalgic!!

ive been feeling nostalgic about alot of stuff that ive had to go through in the last couple of weeks, I seem to have picked up this stomach flu or a form of it off the boys Yay :dohh: DH has taken today off as well so at least we might be able to get a few bits and peices done around the place in the way of getting a bit more ready to move.

gutted GMTV just did the celebrity news and Orlando Bloom has only gone and married his GF :(

I've never understood the Orlando Bloom thing- I don't like David Beckham either! Lol. My ex's mum used to teach Orlando at school. She said he was a really sweet boy.

The dog is going home today :dance: She keeps guarding my cat's food so the cat can't get to it, and they've already had a few spats. Bloody animals!

i don't like any stars. I used to be obsessed with hanson though when i was 13 hahahaha

nah I dont go for many of them either - the only one I have a soft spot for is Gerrard Butler really :)

I've always loved John Travolta ...... His weird Scientology crap is putting me off slightly now though (that and the fact I'm pretty sure he's a closet gay)

MM: Now you won't be a March 2011 Mummy! Oh well. I'm sure you do want a little more space between babies.

Kel: Sorry that Conner has been exposed to such a serious illness. I'm sure he will be fine, but how nerve wrecking for you. :hugs:

Lynn: Hope you get better soon. :hugs:

MDee: I hate to hear that they can teeth for months without a tooth. I sort of knew this, but it is hard to watch you LO be so uncomfortable and know that they are going to be that way for a lot longer.

Ryan Reynolds is my celebrity crush, but of course he is married to Scarlett Johansson.

Kel - Hope Connor is ok.
Lynn - Hope you all feel better soon.

I'm not really a big celebrity person, but there's a few I wouldn't toss out of my bed for eating cookies. Pierce Brosnan and Gillian Anderson both come to mind.
We went out to our friend's bar last night. It's been a while since I had a good beer. It was nice and Gabriel was very good. Got hungry just as we got there, so I fed him right at the bar and then had my beer.

So far Connor seems fine. :thumbup: I had him in bed with me last night because I was worried about him.
I wish I had more family available to watch him during the week, I hate leaving him with a babysitter!
I am not a big celebrity person either, but I do love me some Milo Ventimiglia :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->