March Mama's! 2012 :) - 33 pink , 24 blue and 17 yellow bumps! 33 Babies!!

Mouse, towards the end of my pregnancy, I was really craving wine, but too afraid to have some.... not because I was afraid it might hurt the boys, but because I was afraid of the embarassment I'd feel if had to explain to the anesthesiologist that I'd been drinking when my waters broke. So perhaps if you have a glass or two of wine, you'll be certain to go into labor. :)

Widger, thinking of you and sending spinning baby labor vibes. :hugs:

Glow, he's so gorgeous!

Lol, WT, the old damned if you do strategy. I think I'll just enjoy my fake wine for the last time.

Widger, oh, poor you and poor her. :(

Well, she was examined and was only 3cm, an hour later she was howling so moved to delivery room and just heard she delivered her baby within half hour of being taken in there. Super speedy!! I'll let her off for waking me up :rofl:

Wow, that was impressive Widger. I hope you can get a bit of peace and quiet now too. I know it seems impossible but try and nap at least...you are going to need your energy :hugs:

Mouse, have wine if wine is what you want!! It won't do you any harm at this stage and it's not like you're drinking to get drunk!!! It could make baby G think March 24th is the right time to make an appearance!

:hi: MsCrow. You ok? Hope Edith is too. x

Widger, I hope you are currently splashing in your own waters :wacko::sick:

All quiet on the mouse front.... Mouselet on the way?

How are you Kel?

COME ON BABIES!!!!!

Boo, was hoping for some baby Widger news! Hope everything's going well.

I'm still here! Have a doctor appt. in a couple hours, and should be getting a sweep today!

I'm still here, too. No signs of anything coming, but this afternoon 4:30 my time) is my last doctor appointment. She's going to induce unless the mouselet decides to pop out and surprise us all... Though we're going to ask if she'll start it tomorrow morning rather than this evening.

Holy cow, it has been so windy here! And I mean the weather, not me.

Wonder when we'll hear from Vitfa! Or did we already and I'm nuts?

Good luck with your sweep, Kel!

Hope things are moving along for Widger!

Hi girls, consultant couldnt break waters so put in prostin gel to soften cervix so can try to break waters later and said everything appeared softer and at least 2-3cm (yesterday was a fingertip)!! Considering I had 2.5 days of labour in horrendous pain to get to that point last time, I'm feeling pretty happy about that. Hope gel works its magic and baby widger eviction can commence.

Thanks so much for popping in to see how things going. Hoping by tomorrow at least I'll have some news :)

Good luck girls! I'm so excited for you. Widger that's Fab progress. Xxx

This is a quick hit and run (explained on other thread) but just needed to quickly send my love to Rashy and widger and to say i am keeping you both in mind :) Widger - im sure the gel will work its magic and it wont be long now till you have baby widger :dance: Rashy - then its your turn :winkwink: :hugs:

GLOW - congraaaaaaatttttttttttullllllllllations on Jacob, he is stunning :kiss:

According to FB Vitfa has had her baby girl, but thats all I've spotted . Can't remember when it was!

i'm so excited for you lads!!!!! thinking of you all...:hug: xxx

Go, Widger, go!

AFM, woke up to a seizing feeling in the bump. Not sure if it was baby doing the epic stretch of the century or some kind of uterus action. Either way, the clock is ticking.

DH called me Rain Man but I'm so pleased she's going to be born on a date I like! There was a string of late-March dates with unmatching colors and I must have added that to the pile of psychic roadblocks. :rofl:

Oooooo how exciting Widger.....I think you'll have your baby today :happydance::happydance: Massive :hugs:

Winomouse - so excited for you and within next 48 hours you will be meeting your little princess :cloud9: :hugs:

Kel - hope sweep works today.....c'mon ladies you are soooooooooo close :hugs::hugs:

Oooh have to go.check out fb for a vitfa update....must have missed that lozza.

Sorry i havent dropped by for a couple of.days...had my parents to stay and they left this morning....phew. i love them and everything but they are so set in their ways they were just obsessed with what we were having for lunch....and when....oooh if sunday roast is going to be nearer 4-5pm perhaps we should have a sandwich in the meantime. Good grief????!!!!!! I have a newborn baby ...at the moment she controls when i eat, drink and food shop :nope:.....they loved her though but (i am not being ungrateful) they bought her nothing:cry:...we dont need anything ...but its their first grand daughter you think they would have...even if it was something pink, fluffy and gross:haha:. They did say me and mum should go out to.shops yesterday and they would pay for what we needed...but had no desire to go shopping and sort out timings for a bloody roast dinner.

Sorry have just come here to moan:haha:...ooopsie......

Anyway...come on winomouse, widger, kel and co x x x

Citymouse- Good luck!

No change from last week and sweep didn't work to well :cry: My induction is scheduled for April 12th if she doesn't show before then!

Sorry it wasnt favorable, Kel. :(

Nothing more happening here, I'm afraid. I need to get on the treadmill for a while, but I was kind of hoping to find out if my doctor will wait until tomorrow AM to start inducing before I walk off all my energy.

In the meantime, I'm sewing tiny pants!

Mouse - word of advice, stay off the treadmill ad rest if you can, you'll need all the energy you can get, not just for labour but the days of minimal sleep after! I so wish id napped more durin the day then I might not be on catch up so bad.

Thanks, Lozza. That's what I'm thinking, but the accupuncturist is all over me to keep walking. I'll probably take it easy, though.

Tiny pants pictures!

https://img542.imageshack.us/img542/2199/photo8oo.jpg
https://img205.imageshack.us/img205/6752/photo9ji.jpg

It's sort of addicting. :shock: For those of you who sew, here's the pattern/tutorial: https://www.made-by-rae.com/2010/10/free-raes-basic-newborn-pant-sewing-pattern/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"