March Monkeys 2016: 21 boys and 15 girls born

Awh they are lovely :) the description of the wriggly eel or a fishy swimming fits :)
I also have vomited and peed myself at the same time !!! Thankfully I was at home !!! Its very dignified !

I'm team blue

Does anyone else feel like an emotional psychopath? I just randomly get on the verge of tears for absolutely no reason.

Jbell. YES!!!

I just completely freaked out on a customer service rep who was being unusually obnoxious and difficult :/

My adrenaline is still through the roof and I'm super irritated, way more than usual. Ha ha ha

Congrats to everyone that has reached the halfway point! I'm so torn, part of me wants this pregnancy to move a little faster because I'm still feeling sick now and then and another part of me doesn't want it to end too soon since it might be my last. Tomorrow is the big day though, finally get to know which team I'm on! I'm so excited and nervous that I'm going to have a hard time sleeping tonight.

Excited for you, Kiki!

I keep tearing up at things that normally wouldn't, like adverts and songs on the radio. Yesterday I was showing a video of Harlow's monkey experiments in a lecture and the scared monkeys made me feel really upset and tearful!

Kalon, can't wait to hear what you're having!!!

AFM, felt some really good kicks this morning! Could even feel them from the outside of my belly! :cloud9: Tried to get DH to feel but he was too late of course :dohh: exciting though!!!

We have stayed team yellow which I am loving even though I wasn't sure. The ultrasound just makes it so tempting lol.

<3 :cloud9: :pink: It's a GIRL!!! :pink: :cloud9: <3

I am beyond shocked and excited to officially join team pink! I can't wait to meet my little princess. :kiss:

https://i336.photobucket.com/albums/n340/Cinnamint_Candy/Thea%20Denise%20Ellis%20gender%20reveal_zpsv83sau7o.jpg

Keely I must admit I've been stalking for your update today lol! Congrats on team pink :D

Thank you ladies! Sorry it took me so long to update on here, it's been an incredibly busy day and we wanted to make sure that our parents knew before we posted anything on social media. My ultrasound took nearly 2 hours and Miss Thea was relatively uncooperative. At first I was really worried that we wouldn't be able to find out the gender because she was situated in a weird position and kept crossing her legs but eventually she showed us the lady bits. We did not have this problem with DS at all, he was all too willing to show us his boy parts and it was very easy for the tech to get the measurements she needed for him. :haha:

Ah lovely to read all the gender announcements. Our scan is not till 3rd November.
After being certain I felt the baby move weeks ago I haven't felt anything recently. Kind of getting a bit worried now. But the midwife did think my placenta was at the front, unconfirmed till scan. With my first I was definitely feeling movements by now.
I have no reason to suspect anything is wrong but doesn't help the worrying.
With regards to bring emotional, yes that's definitely me. The other day I cried at tumble tots because Isaac was being a real uncooperative pain, when I say cry I mean sobbed..... It was kind of embarrassing.
I'm also feeling emotional that my baby is turning 3 years old on Tuesday. Time flies. This time 3 years ago I was I hospital waiting (for ages) to be induced due to high BP and protein in urine.
Feeling a tad emotional, worried and just crazy pregnant lady hormonal I guess.

Xxx

Keely, I think girls are sometimes a bit too modest lol! Both mine had their legs crossed and it took a bit of coaxing to confirm that they were girls :winkwink: I've heard of people finding out they're team blue whether they wanted to or not :haha: I have to admit I swear I saw something that looked like testicles when she was showing me baby's face, hands, feet etc but she didn't linger too long so i'm trying to put it out of my mind as realistically it could have been anything :dohh:
Welcome ebonymama and congrats :flower: Hope this pregnancy goes smoothly for you and the hypertension doesn't cause too many problems.
AMP :hugs: So sorry that happened to you, my pelvic floor was horrendous after DD2 was born and I was having to carry spare clothes around with me for a while :( It seems to be better now but I still need to step up the exercises in that department :blush:
Stuck, great job on the curtains and fabric deal :thumbup: Are you going to line them or put up a blind on the window? DD1's room is pretty dark with just blackout lining on the curtain but DD2's gets more sun so we need blinds aswell as the lining, same in our room.

Congratulations Keely!

Buttercup, we have plantation blinds so these are just decoration! lol

I just bought a crib! $50!!!! Going to strip it and repaint it and refurbish it :) Can't wait to go and pick it up tomorrow! I took DH to the baby store and we had a bit of sticker shock over cribs and everything...I need to change my journal to "Budget Baby" lol because just about everything except my carseat is coming used! lol

Dawnlouise try not to worry so much even though I know it is hard not to. I was feeling baby constantly and all of the sudden it wasn't very often and it was faint. I found out today that he just moved really low and is all curled up right near my cervix. So it's very hard to feel him unless I'm laying really still and looking for it.

Dawn I'm sorry that you've been feeling worried. I had high BP when I was in labor with DS last time too but I didn't have any protein in my urine. I still can't believe that my little man is 2 and actually has a little sister on the way. Time goes by so fast. :hugs:

Great news on the crib Stucki! Will you post pictures when you're done with it so that we can see the end result? :D

Mama Bat even if we had wanted to go team yellow with DS it would have been impossible. He was completely spread eagle and all too eager to show that he was a boy within the first 5 minutes it the ultrasound. It was really weird not having that experience this time. I kept looking everywhere for a little hidden penis throughout the ultrasound and there just wasn't one to be found. The lady bits were definitely there though, three white lines and I swear at one point during the ultrasound I caught a vividly detailed glimpse to let me know that the tech and I weren't imagining it, she's really a girl! :haha:

Exciting times on team pink Mama Otter!

I have the strongest desire ever (could even be described as a craving:p ) for sausage rolls, particularly with dips. Thinking about them is making my mouth water and I'm about to go scavenging around the little Tescos locally to see what I can find. Damn you Sunday opening hours, making my needs less attainable!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->