March Monkeys 2016: 21 boys and 15 girls born

Welcome bellarae90 and congrats on your :blue: bump! :flower: :wave:
Baby boys are wonderful, I'm on the opposite end of the spectrum with a 2 year old boy and a :pink: bump. :cloud9: <3

How's everybody feeling???

We picked up our crib today and I'm going to get my glider tomorrow! It's so nice to see things finally coming together. Makes this all more real, if that makes sense.

I still have trouble believing that in a few more months we are actually going to hold a baby in our arms.

DH has been so cute recently too. We were talking about things like shaving my nether-regions and clipping my toenails...he told me he'd take care of it for me when I get too big to see my own feet! Already I'm having a hard time leaning over [mostly because it's more uncomfortable than anything else]

It's been a nice, relaxing weekend. And now we're sitting in front of our fireplace watching tv with the dogs all curled up inbetween us on the couch!

Heidi congrats and welcome to team :pink:! :happydance:

It seems like team :pink: is finally starting to gain some members after so many team :blue: announcements. :D

Thank you bellarae, DH and I are very excited. We gender swayed when TTC but never imagined that it would actually work. <3

I'm still feeling a little nauseous from time to time but haven't thrown up in over a week so I'm really hoping that this is the tail end of morning sickness for me.

I understand what you mean Stucki, it feels way more real now that baby has a gender and a name and I'm finally allowed to start buying things. I'm glad that I have a friend to give all of Liam's old clothes to, we wouldn't have been able to reuse most of them anyway since DD will be born in the opposite time of year from DS.

I agree it all seems real when you find out!

I really thought it was a boy though. I'm never wrong lol. DH is really disappointed though. I feel bad because I want another one after this one but DH said if this baby is a girl then we're done :(

Who else still needs to find out?

I think a lot of people either still need to find out or have already done so and just haven't checked in to update. I know which teams some of the ladies that haven't checked in are on but I don't think it's my place to share their news. However Fiora needs to be added to the list of angels. She announced in the Facebook group ages ago that she lost her baby around 5 or 6 weeks and since it's been so long I'm positive that she won't be coming in here to update. :(

Heidi why is your DH done only because it's a girl? Is he just not open to the possibility of a 3rd girl? I'm sorry he's disappointed. Mine is pretty sure that he's done too, he's majorly excited that we got our girl but he just doesn't think he's going to want a 3rd child. I haven't decided if I'm done or not.

DH doesn't want 3 girls, exactly keely :(
He says he doesn't even want to try because he "knows" itll just be another girl. At this point he thinks the curse has switched from everyone in his family having boys (MIL was the last girl born in their family) to now us having all girls !

I would love to sway and try for a boy later though!

It's hard when you both can't agree on if you're done or not lol. For me it's I've always wanted 3-4 kiddos!

It's always been a minimum of 2 for me but I'm not entirely sure if I will want a 3rd or not. If we do have a 3rd though I would love to go team yellow for that pregnancy. I don't see us having more than 3. I really hope that your DH changes his mind, I think it's personally a little offensive that he's so put off by the idea of another girl. If he wants his boy so damn bad then he has absolutely no chance at him if he doesn't try for another baby. His logic just doesn't make sense to me, he's still a dad of all girls if he stops at 2 and statistically boys are so much more likely that the probability of a 3rd girl, especially if you sway :blue:, is astronomically low. If he does change his mind and decides to try for a 3rd, Preseed majorly sways boy. I used RepHresh for my girl sway and I really think that was the most important factor in my sway since it lowered my pH level. Also when I got pregnant with DS we weren't trying for a baby but I'm positive we conceived on O day or the day before and it was the only day we BDed that cycle.

Your hubby may be disappointed that he didn't get his boy but I'm very happy for you. Your girls will surely be best friends and I'll bet that your DD is excited to be having a little sister (I know I was when my mom was pregnant with my sister, I was 6 years old). :D

Kalon, Preseed sways boy?? Interesting. I used it for both my DD and now this LO :)blue:). Never heard that.

Bombshell & Kalon, again, so happy for you both on your :pink: news! Bombshell, maybe DH will come around. You never know.

AFM, I always wanted 2 kids, and DH wanted 4. I don't see us being done, so I'd say we'll have at least one if not two more... I'd love to have another little girl at some point :cloud9: But, believe me, I'm SO excited to be team :blue: which is what I wanted and thought this pregnancy was!!! :)

Yes, Preseed is marketed to help get pregnant in general but it has a high pH so it does tend to sway boy. I didn't use anything with my son because we weren't trying, lol. Less sex helps with sperm count and higher sperm count sways boy as well. DH and I had as much :sex: as possible with this baby to help lower sperm count and sway girl. We only DTD once with DS so I figured there must be something to it. :haha:

And Mama Tiger I am so happy for you too! Baby boys are so wonderful and there really is nothing quite like the mother-son bond. It's also super adorable seeing my boys (DS and DH) together and I'm really glad that DS was my first baby. He is so precious and I know that he will make an excellent big brother. <3

Yes, everything definitely feeling more real now I know it's my little boy in there. Been looking at clothes for him and settled on a name. Feeling him kick lots now too which is lovely. He's always kicking after I eat.

Feels wonderful. Very tired and glad it's nearly half term. We are going to Madrid for 4 nights and DH has booked us a massage at a lovely spa there.

So excited for everyone finding out and having half way scans.

Once all of the gender scans have been done then we'll probably have a limbo period for a couple of months before we can start anticipating when the first baby in the group will be born. I'm so excited for that time, labor watch and seeing updates on births and newborn pictures is so exciting. :D

I have my scan on Thursday at 1 and I will make sure to update! DH really is hoping for a boy, I am happy with either but somehow have a feeling it is another girl (then again I was positive dd was a boy and obviously I was wrong!)

After almost 2 weeks with no nausea and having not thrown up at all...I threw up on Thursday...incredibly nauseous for 2 hours yesterday and almost threw up in the kitchen this morning :cry:

I am very excited for my scan in 3 days!:happydance:

Oh and as for pre-seed...we used it when I got pregnant for dd

Kalon, that's interesting. We weren't swaying either time, but both times used Preseed along with SMEP (BD every other day, OPKs til positive, then BD everyday for 3 days in a row, skip a day, and do it one more day). I'm so happy for YOU to get a DD because I agree - there's nothing like the mommy-daughter bond. It's amazing :cloud9:

LittleLily - Exciting!!! Are you sharing your name? (Did you share and I forgot/missed it???)

Lovely to see more gender announcements. Our scan still seems ages away.
on the pre-seed subject we used it with our first pregnancy along with SMEP and we had a boy. This time we used it but hardly did the deed and by my dates I think the last time we did the deed was a day before ovulation (and hadn't done much beforehand) so I'm wondering if we may have a girl. We will find out at the scan. Of course I'm happy if it's a boy but we are definitely done after this one so id love a girl so I have one of each. Still a healthy baby is all I really ask for.

Still not really feeling any movements, pretty convinced midwife is right and I have an anterior placenta. Otherwise all us good. Been quite tired recently but also going through a very challenging phase with Isaac so I'm not sure if tiredness is pregnancy or Isaac related.

Yes, Preseed is marketed to help get pregnant in general but it has a high pH so it does tend to sway boy. I didn't use anything with my son because we weren't trying, lol. Less sex helps with sperm count and higher sperm count sways boy as well. DH and I had as much :sex: as possible with this baby to help lower sperm count and sway girl. We only DTD once with DS so I figured there must be something to it. :haha:

And Mama Tiger I am so happy for you too! Baby boys are so wonderful and there really is nothing quite like the mother-son bond. It's also super adorable seeing my boys (DS and DH) together and I'm really glad that DS was my first baby. He is so precious and I know that he will make an excellent big brother. <3

Funny as we weren't trying and we had tons and tons of sex before this one was conceived and we got a boy.....I also didn't have any cm where as usually I have an abundance. We swayed with Zander and he got a boy.....so I am not sure if any of this is actually true....I personally think that it is still just all up to what we are meant to have ;)

Funny as we weren't trying and we had tons and tons of sex before this one was conceived and we got a boy.....I also didn't have any cm where as usually I have an abundance. We swayed with Zander and he got a boy.....so I am not sure if any of this is actually true....I personally think that it is still just all up to what we are meant to have ;)

What did you do for your sway with Zander? While I agree that everything else I did was probably arbitrary I'm pretty sure that the RepHresh is what really helped me get my girl. I have to wonder if your DH is one of those rare men that produces significantly more Y swimmers than X swimmers. It does happen on occasion but it's incredibly rare to have so many children of the same gender otherwise, the chance of the opposite gender statistically go up with each pregnancy. I read a very interesting article that analysized the statistics and gave examples of well known families in history that had either all boys or all girls (at least 6 children in most of the families). Pretty much everything I did, especially the RepHresh, was mostly advice from Atomic Sagebrush at GenderDreaming. She's practically the queen of the :pink: sway and she's helped a lot of women get their girlies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->