March Monkeys 2016: 21 boys and 15 girls born

Hopeful !!! OMG how confusing for you !!! We can wait together so :) it will be here before we know it :)

A question for you ladies . How often / strongly are you feeling baby movmemnets . I'm a little concerned . All the popping has stopped a couple of weeks now . I do get the odd wiggly / squirming feeling maybe 2-3 per day but that's it so far . I wonder if I have an anterior placenta ? I'm 19 weeks so thinking I should be feeling more now . Guess I'm also anxious as haven't seen baby sine 11 weeks !!!

Mine has moved- when I first started feeling movement just after 17 weeks, it was on the left and more noticeable. Now I think I feel things more central and lower, but also less strong. I know the heartbeat has moved with the doppler too! I have an anterior placenta so just glad I've already felt something already.

I feel the baby move almost everyday so I was sure I knew the times he was awake however, during the 20 wk scan, he was moving like crazy and I couldn't feel a thing. He was so active that tech couldnt take all the measurements so I have to go back again. Despite having a posterior placenta, I now know that I don't feel him all the time despite him being crazy active in there. I think at this stage they are still small to feel all their movements.

https://i58.tinypic.com/2mzco6o.png

Ta-dah! It wriggled it's way through the scan, all looks perfect and healthy, stayed team yellow too. Happily I was able to enjoy this one, would have been a shame to have essentially missed it as I did the last time. I am so in love with it and now incredibly impatient to meet it!

This little monkey was going crazy last night. I had my Ipad resting on my tummy while playing something for dd and felt all sorts of movements! I swear they are having a dance party or practicing martial arts in there. Tomorrow seems like it will take forever to get here! I cant wait to see lo again and am really exciting to find out the gender!

Unfortunately my nausea is sticking (after being free of it for almost 2 weeks) around plus I think Im getting a cold:cry:

A question for you ladies . How often / strongly are you feeling baby movmemnets . I'm a little concerned . All the popping has stopped a couple of weeks now . I do get the odd wiggly / squirming feeling maybe 2-3 per day but that's it so far . I wonder if I have an anterior placenta ? I'm 19 weeks so thinking I should be feeling more now . Guess I'm also anxious as haven't seen baby sine 11 weeks !!!

I haven't felt any movement yet. Not even pops :/ my placenta is still completely anterior though, once in a while I "think" I feel something but it's always just gas.

My doc said in the next few weeks something should start being felt.

I feel her move a few times a day but that's about it. This is my second baby and I do not have an anterior placenta.

Aww yay for a great scan Mama Duck! Hi there baby. <3 :happydance:

Angela can't wait for your scan and gender announcement tomorrow! :thumbup:

I don't feel my LO very often and have an anterior placenta. Though I am starting to feel him more often.

Like you the popping feeling stopped a few weeks ago. I felt baby fleetingly last night, literally once. I think I have felt flutters today but can't be sure. Midwife thinks I have anterior placenta as she heard loads of blood flow when listening for heartbeat at 16 weeks, but won't know till scan.
It's really annoying as I was feeling proper movements with my son by now.
Hopefully we will both feel stronger movements soon xx

I feel movement throughout the day, sometimes more, sometimes less but really wasn't at 19 weeks, so try not to worry.

Thanks for the pic links Kalon, will change it later when on laptop.

Mama Duck, beautiful scan, what a good picture! Magical feeling :)

Dh's birthday today so just about to go out for dinner. Look forward to hearing about your scan tomorrow AMP :)

Thanks for all the replys ladies :) its so great to be sharing this journey with you !! The closer my scan gets the more nervous I feel ! And its almost still 2 weeks away ....

I feel LO a few times a day. Usually, I feel him better when I'm laying down in bed (early morning or late at night), but I do still feel him once or twice a day besides that.

He is my second child, too, so that might be why. No worries - I've heard it takes first timers longer, and there is always that "anterior placenta" that some ladies speak of.

I think I've started feeling something too

So today ladies I couldn't find my baby's heart beat on the Doppler :( However kept hearing sound interference which sounded like kicks or movements to me. What I thought sounded like the heart beat was apparently the placenta as there was no number registering on the Doppler. but when I could hear nothing the Doppler was registering at 104-127! hope its not broken already :(

I told OH and he said he will have a look at the Doppler and try for me :cloud9:

The dopplers are difficult to get a good reading. I just time it on my phone for 15 seconds and multiply by 4 to get the heart rate.

My doctor had a hard time on Tuesday too, he said baby just has a lot of room to move around right now.

Don't panic! Lol. Baby is most likely just cruising around the womb :)

Takes the midwife ages to find the hb of ours using the doppler, you hear masses and masses of kicks as babber tries to get away from it though!

Had my Dr's appointment today, she has chosen not to put me on meds immediately, but to see me again in a fortnight. I am going to be spending so much time at appointments soon that working a normal week will seem like a distant memory, especially as she wants to get me in with the counsellors too.

Also, on movements, I feel most of mine when I am scrunched up, either sat with my knees drawn up towards me, or leaning forward on a chair, poor thing doesn't seem to appreciate being squashed and let's me know every time I forget!

Quickquestion

Anyone else's belly/inside feeling really achy? I feel like I'm being squished sometimes. Sometimes when I stand up I feel lots of pressure and heaviness down by baby like she's too heavy for me.right now I'm awake because my upper abdomen feels like it's being squished lol.

Don't remember feeling this with my daughter.

Sarahlou - I can never find my babys hb on dopplers/phone apps etc when doing it just myself! I used a friends a little over a week ago and couldn't find anything but try not to be concerned as nurses and widwives and such are all trained for that stuff and know all the tricks!

At least twice a week out of nowhere I feel as if my stomach weighs 50 pounds. Last for about an hour then goes back to feeling normal. Just a heavy feeling then it goes.

Quickquestion

Anyone else's belly/inside feeling really achy? I feel like I'm being squished sometimes. Sometimes when I stand up I feel lots of pressure and heaviness down by baby like she's too heavy for me.right now I'm awake because my upper abdomen feels like it's being squished lol.

Don't remember feeling this with my daughter.

Sarahlou - I can never find my babys hb on dopplers/phone apps etc when doing it just myself! I used a friends a little over a week ago and couldn't find anything but try not to be concerned as nurses and widwives and such are all trained for that stuff and know all the tricks!

I feel that heavy feeling too every once and a while. It can take my breath away too. I just sit down and drink some extra water and have a small snack. I am not sure why this happens but it is normal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->