March Monkeys 2016: 21 boys and 15 girls born

We finally found the baby's heart beat this morning! Between 142-153 bpm :cloud9::cloud9:

BLUE! :blue:

Attachments

• Its a boy!.jpg
    Its a boy!.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 11
  • 21 week.jpg
    21 week.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 2
Curly, lovely scan pic :) Glad to hear you're all set up with support before/after the birth too :thumbup: I totally get the 'inadequate' feeling but that's not true at all, if anything that makes you an awesome mum because you've realised something isn't right and you're taking steps to make sure it doesn't become worse :hugs: The mental health midwife I saw was really nice and said i'm safe to take medication now i'm out of first tri (though i'm still not over keen...) or she could refer me for CBT (agreed to this) and being pregnant should 'fast track' things a bit :flower:
Congrats on double team blue mewolkens and AMP :happydance:
hopeful, gosh that must be confusing to have been told differently 3 times! Did you buy anything pink or blue? Not long til you'll know for sure at least :thumbup:
Left, mine are getting stronger now (I am nearing 22 weeks though) DD1 said she felt the baby kick today when she was sitting on my lap:cloud9: I have an anterior placenta but it doesn't seem to be affecting me feeling movements too much, i'm guessing it depends on baby's position aswell? I haven't noticed a pattern to movement though, some days he/she is more active than others like today was a very active one!

Angela congrats on your :blue: bump! Baby boys are so special and there is nothing quite like the mother-son bond. :happydance: <3

Congratulations on your boy AMP! No mistaking that one either!

Buttercup - I think I too am going to give the coubselling/cbt a try. I was really resistant to start as I know the theory behind cbt and use it daily in work, but a bit of time has allowed me to realise that I could probably still benefit. What a palaver hey, nothing can ever just be simple!

hi ladies,

iv not been on here for a while as iv been having a few stressful moments!
Iv been in and out of hospital with bleeding and feel like if i have any more internals to check cervix il actually give birth!!
There is still no reason as to why im bleeding, my cervix is closed and im not having any contractions, hb is good (iv been able to find it from about 16 weeks and its normally around 144 -154 mark. Hes moving quite a lot and im starting to feel more (bit like butterflies, nervous tummy is what id call it) but they are becoming more frequent. The bit i am struggling with is the tenderness of my stomach, if i go over a speed bump in the car i hold my stomach and brace myself as im so sore, i feel a lot of pressure down there aswell.
I have my next scan in 2 weeks so fingers crossed all is well.
its lovely to see and hear and your news, now iv finally caught up on the pink and blue bundles and the movement we are feeling!
glad your all doing well!
h xx

Bigbelly sounds like you are having a lot of ligament and pelvic pain. I am sorry you are feeling so stressed about it. I too have the exact same thing when going over large bumps. I sometimes feel like I am this big wimp as I have such a tender belly so early. But I know it is normal and doesn't affect baby at all, only you unfortunately. I hope this gives you a bit of relief hearing you are not the only one, and that it can be normal. :hugs:

Welcome back Bigbelly! I'm sorry to hear about the bleeding. I've had a few brown spotting episodes and worried myself sick, it must be so hard to have actual bleeding. At least Baby is okay!

Does anyone else feel like their hips hurt on the inside when they stand for too long?

Nope but I feel I may have overdone the walking today and pulled something in my groin :( did it last pg too .... But that was a full groin strain . Note to self .... Must take it easier !! Going down a slide with toddler in a play centre after climbing on hands and knees to get there may not be a great idea at 5 months pg lol.......

My knee hurts after running around with my kids taking fall pictures lol. But I,feel pretty good otherwise. Had a few sharp pelvic pains today.

Bigbelly I'm sorry that they still haven't found an answer to your bleeding and that you've been feeling worried and uncomfortable but I'm glad that baby is doing well. :hugs:

Hang in there bigbelly - glad baby looks well though :hugs:

And yes I am super achy already and do get rather sore when standing or walking for too long. We put stuff on layaway for christmas today and omg talk about pain we were there for two hours I was dying!!!! Forgot how miserable the aches can be. Also someone told me we can feel uncomfy earlier on in subsequent pregnancies

Yes I'm feeling uncomfortable in my groin area after walking or sitting on the floor for too long with my son. It hurts a bit when I roll over too at night. I'm glad it's all relatively normal. ...... I put it down to having a big baby last time, but to be honest I didn't feel these aches and pains with my son.
Anyone suffering heartburn? I had it with my son and it's started again. Really not pleasant.

Dawn not getting the heartburn yet , had it terribly with my last pg . It was awful ! Hoping it won't return . I too am feeling rolling over in the bed !

We walked around IKEA and John Lewis yesterday and I could really feel it in my back by the end of the day. This morning I had a bit of pelvic pain but it was clearly from constipation!

bigbelly- sorry you're still having some scary moments!

I haven't reached the point of much pelvic pain and I've only had heartburn a few times so far this pregnancy and it wasn't very bad, it went away immediately after a Tum or two.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->